This coming Sunday, March 14th, the clocks spring forward and we gain an hour sunlight, but lose an hour of sleep. We want to encourage everyone to save themselves time in the mornings with Deep Clean Dry Shampoo – whether you’re hopping on a zoom, doing an at-home workout, or hanging at home, you can save your strands and skip the wash!
- Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo is a savior for my clients. It’s so important to me that my clients take care of their color in between salon appointments. I always recommend that my clients try to wash their hair less to maintain their fresh-from-the-salon color, and this dry shampoo makes it easy for me to give them a solution at the end of their appointment to make their lives easier by washing less AND to extend their color!” – Redken Brand Ambassador Matt Rez.
- “I am excited by how a flash of Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo on the mid lengths and ends of the hair can encourage a soft, fluffy feel, just like how I did with Susan Kelechi Watson at the Golden Globes. It’s a different way of using this product that has the potential to benefit all hair textures.” – Redken Global Consultant, Celebrity Hairstylist & Educator Vernon François.
PRODUCT BENEFITS – DEEP CLEAN DRY SHAMPOO ($25.00, AMAZON.COM, ULTA.COM, HAIR.COM)
- For maximum oil absorption and maximum clean
- Great for refreshing 3rd and 4th-day hair
- Silicone-free, sulfate-free, and talc-free
- Includes rice and tapioca starches to fight greasy, oily roots
- Absorbs heavy oil on all hair types
- Provides cooling sensation for a deep clean feel
- Has a clean, fresh scent
- “I love recommending Deep Clean Dry Shampoo to my clients to help them extend their fresh-from-the-salon style or at-home blowout! The last thing you want to do in the morning is have to wash your hair, which can feel like such a pain. And since we’re all losing an hour of sleep, this is the perfect quick-fix for my clients to maintain their style for longer. Deep Clean Dry Shampoo does all the work for you!” – Redken Brand Ambassador Rodney Cutler.