Celebrate National Unplugged Day at Spa Aquae, Catch a Game during March Madness in the Race & Sports Book and Grab a Reuben to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
Rampart Casino and JW Marriott are bringing the luck all March long
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants as well as spa specials and live entertainment for the month of March 2019.
POOL & CABANAS
Resort-style pool set amongst the beautiful, lush gardens of the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa grounds. Pool and cabanas open March 2 at 9 a.m. daily
Unique to the area, the resort offers family passes and memberships, creating the perfect getaway for locals.
- Individual memberships are available for $150 per month or $495 for a season pass
- Family memberships (2 adults; up to three children or 1 adult; up to 4 children) are available for $250 per month or $795 for a season pass. Valid seven days a week on a first come, first serve basis. Two adults maximum
- Pool members receive discounted cabana rates (based on availability) and 10 percent off Waterside Menu
- Daily Pool Access for Non-Hotel Guests – Valid Friday through Sunday only, excludes Saturdays, holidays and blackout dates. $18 for kids 16 and over or $12 for kids six through 15 (must be accompanied by an adult). Five years and under are complimentary. Maximum three children per adult. Day passes are valid Sunday through Friday. Management reserves all rights
- Cabana rentals start at $200 (cost depends on day/time) and includes a fruit plate, chips and salsa platter and six waters. Cabanas can hold up to 20 guests (extra charges may apply)
FOOD & BEVERAGE new items are highlighted below*
B-Ball Madness Bash – March 21 – 24 beginning at 9 a.m. inside the Race & Sports Book
- Draft beers starting at $3 throughout March Madness
- Free game-viewing and Bracket Buster drawings
- Sunday Beef Wellington Dinner – Beef Wellington served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Offered every Sunday 5-10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6 – 11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7 – 11 a.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. – 10 a.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Lunch – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Dinner – 5 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5 – 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
- $9.99 Sandwich of the Month combo. Each sandwich is served with fries and a drink.
- The Classic Reuben – corned beef brisket, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island dressin
- Buffet Prices: Lunch $5 on Tuesdays (50+) with Rampart Rewards, $7.99 with Rampart Rewards, $11.99 without card, $6.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Prime Rib and Shrimp Dinner (Sunday – Tuesday) $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $12.99 with Rampart Rewards, $16.99 without card, $11.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Wednesday Aloha Night $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Thursday Deli Night $16.99 with Rampart Rewards, $18.99 without card, $15.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Seafood and Crab Legs featuring Prime Rib $26.99 with Rampart Rewards, $29.99 without card, $25.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Steak and Seafood with crab legs $21.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card, $20.99 Senior (50+ with card)
Promenade Café Specials
- $7.99 Fisherman’s Plate Dinner Special. Breaded sole and crispy served with French fries and coleslaw. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials. Served midnight – 6 a.m. Five specials to choose from.
- $4.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6 – 9 a.m. with three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-course special. Served seven days a week from 4 – 11 p.m. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert. Three entrée choices available.
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays for $29 per person. Offered 5 – 10 p.m.
- Open daily
Happy for Happy Hour Specials
- Hawthorn Grill
- Monday – Friday from 4 – 6 p.m.
- Half off select drinks and bar menu items
- Live entertainment every Friday from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday – Saturday from 5 – 7 p.m.
- $5 Select Wine, Sake and Sushi
National Unplugged Day – March 8th – Yoga Under the Stars
- Align and connect with the community and unlock inner bliss and quiet the mind with meditative yoga under the stars
- Class starts at 7 p.m. Entry is $10.
- See spa front desk for details
Honey Lavender Body Ritual
- Relax with subtle hints of raw honey and garden lavender, finishing with creamy organic coconut sugar and milk to banish dullness and reveal feathery soft skin
- This treatment is 80-minute and is available through March 31
- Surrender to the calming effects of this Ayurvedic ancient treatment that purifies the mind, alleviates mental fatigue and expands awareness to relax the senses and connect with your inner self, completed with a full body massage
- This 80-minute treatment starts at $235 and is available through March 31
- Tahitian coconut shells gently buff away dull complexion to discover flawless skin, finished with a luxurious organic coconut melt that leaves the body hydrated and nourished
- This 50-minute treatment is $129 or 80-minutes for $159 and is available through March 31
- Indulge in a unique skin care experience that promotes a youthful radiant glow with a caviar bio-complex that uses anti-ageing peptides to lift, firm and transform the complexion, restoring the skin with harmony and balance
- This 50-minute treatment is $139 or 80-minutes for $169 and is available through March 31
Shampoo and Blow-dry with Hydrating Foot Treatment
- Relax and feel pampered as our stylists create a picture perfect look for any occasion
- This 50-minute treatment is $55 and is available through March 31
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC – Cascade Lounge Concert Series – All tickets are on sale at the Main Cage, unless noted. $18 general admission, $9 if paying with Rampart Rewards points
Date: Saturday, March 9; Artist: Springsteen Experience; Time: Doors at 7:30 p.m., show time at 8:30 p.m.
Date: Sunday, March 17; Artist: Ambrosia; Time: Doors at 2 p.m., show time at 3 p.m.
MUSIC –Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance.
Date: March 5, 12, & 26; Artist: Wes Winters (pianist); Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
Date: March 19; Artist: Drew Baker Band (party band); Time: 6-10 p.m.
Date: March 6, 13, 20 & 27; Artist: Ned “Lionardo” Mills and Friends (pianist); Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
Date: March 1 & 2; Artist: Lil’ Elmo and The Cosmos (party band); Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: March 8 & 9; Artist: The Klique (dance band); Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: March 15 & 16; Artist: Sidro’s Armada (dance band); Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: March 22 & 23; Artist: Carmine Mandia (vocalist); Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: March 29 & 30; Artist: Tom Mazzaro Band (vocalist); Time: 6-11 p.m.
MUSIC – Round Bar; Free entrance; All first acts start at 6:30 p.m. / Second acts start at 11 p.m.
Date: March 1 & 2; Artist: Cool Change/Cole Sherratt
Date: March 8 & 9 Artist: The C Notes /DnD Project
Date: March 15 & 16; Artist: The C Notes/Dinvinyl Intervention
Date: March 22 & 23; Artist: Cool Change /DnD Project
Date: March 29 & 30; Artist: Kent & Tammy/Glenn Gallarde
BONKERZ COMEDY – Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance; All shows start at 7 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.)
Date: March 7; Comedian: Bobby Wayne Stauts (CMT and Modern Family)
Date: March 14; Artist: Carla Rea (96.3 KKLZ Morning Show)
Date: March 21; Artist: Jeffrey Peterson (ABC, NBC and PBS)
Date: March 28; Artist: Malia Sias (Air Nation)
MUSIC – Hawthorn Grill
Happy Hour live entertainment every Friday from 4 – 8 p.m.
Date: March 1; Artist: Kai Brant Duo
Date: March 8; Artist: Sina Duo
Date: March 15; Artist: Kai Brant Duo
Date: March 22; Artist: David De’Costa
Date: March 29; Artist: Sina Duo
Sunday Brunch live entertainment every Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Date: March 3; Artist: Vince Preister
Date: March 10; Artist: Linda Woodson
Date: March 17; Artist: Windy Karigianes
Date: March 24; Artist: Vince Preister
Date: March 31; Artist: Darren Motamedy
About Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers more than 1,600 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.