MGM GRAND LAS VEGAS TO BE FEATURED IN TWO-PART SEASON FINALE OF BRAVO’S HIT CULINARY COMPETITION REALITY SERIES TOP CHEF
Top Chef’s Vegas Episodes Air March 10 and 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo
MGM Grand, the entertainment authority in Las Vegas, will be featured in the final two episodes of Bravo’s Top Chef, Season 13 Thursday, March 10 and Thursday, March 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
The episodes will include:
- MGM Grand’s luxurious SKYLOFTS, where the cast was hosted and treated to a variety of VIP experiences;
- A quickfire challenge in MGM Grand Garden Arena – a venue that’s held countless iconic showdowns;
- Elimination challenges onstage in David Copperfield Theater and in Top Chef host Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak restaurant;
- A final judges table at the world-class Hakkasan Las Vegas nightclub where the season’s winner will be announced in true Las Vegas fashion;
- A number of celebrities in the star-studded episodes including renowned illusionist David Copperfield;
- World-renowned chefs as finale judges such as Jean-Georges Vongerichten of Prime Steakhouse at Bellagio and Jean Georges Steakhouse at ARIA, Charlie Palmer of Aureole at Mandalay Bay and Charlie Palmer Steak at Four Seasons Las Vegas and Julian Serrano of Picasso at Bellagio and Julian Serrano Tapas at ARIA; and Top Chef Masters alum Emeril Lagasse of Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at MGM Grand and Rick Moonen of RM Seafood and Rx Boiler Room at Mandalay Bay.
During this season of the Emmy Award-winning series, contestants traveled throughout California to compete in challenges themed for six of the state’s most celebrated culinary cities: Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland and Palm Springs. The final two episodes bring the last contestants standing to Las Vegas for a finale full of exciting challenges where one winner is crowned the champion.
About MGM Grand
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is “The Entertainment Authority,” creating the ultimate Las Vegas experience. A variety of accommodations serve every need while guests discover signature dining by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Michael Mina’s PUB 1842, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill and Michelin three star restaurant, Joël Robuchon. The resort offers a wide-range of world-class entertainment at the MGM Grand Garden Arena; the epic KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez; master illusionist David Copperfield; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; and Hakkasan Las Vegas in addition to a pampering spa and salon and an elaborate 380,000-square-foot conference center. MGM Grand is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mgmgrand.com, call toll free at (877) 880-0880 or find us on Facebook and Twitter or follow our blog.
Bravo Media is the premiere lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives the cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content that focuses on the network’s passion points of food, fashion, beauty, design, digital and pop culture. The network’s diversified slate includes Bravo’s first scripted series “Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce,” scripted comedy “Odd Mom Out,” and unscripted favorites such as Emmy award-winning “Top Chef,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Thicker Than Water” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises as well as the only live late-night talk show, “Watch What Happens Live.” Available in 92 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: On Demand, online or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.