MGM RESORTS RESTAURANTS PARTICIPATING IN LAS VEGAS RESTAURANT WEEK
Restaurants encourage guests to dine for a cause to benefit
Three Square Food Bank Aug. 22 – 28
Guests are invited to experience a culinary adventure as Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2014 kicks off Friday, Aug. 22 and runs through Thursday, Aug. 28 at MGM Resorts International restaurants. For the eighth consecutive year, the city’s finest restaurants, celebrity chefs and sommeliers will come together to support Three Square Food Bank, a non-profit organization on a mission to end hunger in Southern Nevada. The week-long event will offer unforgettable epicurean selections at participating restaurants at Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur and Circus Circus. Each restaurant will offer three-course specialty prix fixe menus priced at $20.14, $30.14, $40.14 and $50.14.
In addition to the variety of special menus available throughout the week, Whole Foods Market and MGM Resorts have teamed up to create a special offer for this year’s Restaurant Week. Customers who make a purchase at any Las Vegas Whole Foods Market location between Aug. 15-26, will receive a voucher for a complimentary fourth course that can be redeemed with the purchase of a Restaurant Week dinner menu at all participating MGM Resorts restaurants.
Also, chef demonstrations will take place at the Town Square and Henderson Whole Foods Market locations. Three extraordinary MGM Resorts chefs will each provide a cooking demo, showcasing one dish from their Restaurant Week menu. Dates are as follows:
- Whole Foods Market Henderson
- Thursday, August 14 at 6 p.m.
- MGM Grand’s Hecho en Vegas Executive Chef Reed Osterholt
- Whole Foods Market Town Square
- Thursday, August 21 at 6 p.m.
- MICHAEL MINA Bellagio Executive Chef Ben Jenkins and PUB 1842 Executive Chef Anthony Schutz
MGM Resorts restaurants participating in Restaurant Week include:
- Bellagio: MICHAEL MINA Bellagio, PRIME Steakhouse, Jasmine, Olives, Noodles, FIX, Yellowtail, Café Bellagio
- ARIA: Sage, Jean Georges Steakhouse, barMASA, FIVE50 Pizza Bar, Lemongrass, Blossom, Julian Serrano, ARIA Café
- MGM Grand: Hecho en Vegas, Fiamma Trattoria & Bar, Shibuya, PUB 1842, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, CRUSH, Hakkasan, TAP Sports Bar
- Mandalay Bay: House of Blues, Border Grill, rm seafood, Rx Boiler Room, KUMI, Red Square
- The Mirage: Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, STACK Restaurant & Bar, Portofino, Japonais, Carnegie Deli, Samba, BLT Burger
- Monte Carlo: BRAND, Yusho Japanese Grill & Noodle House, Diablo’s Cantina, Dragon Noodle, Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge, d’vino Italian Food & Wine Bar
- New York-New York: Nine Fine Irishmen, Gallagher’s Steakhouse
- Luxor: TENDER Steak & Seafood, Rice & Company
- Excalibur: The Steakhouse at Camelot
- Circus Circus: THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is one of the world’s leading global hospitality companies, operating a portfolio of destination resort brands including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. The Company also owns 51% of MGM China Holdings Limited, which owns the MGM Macau resort and casino and is in the process of developing a gaming resort in Cotai, and 50% of CityCenter in Las Vegas, which features ARIA Resort & Casino. For more information about MGM Resorts International, visit the Company’s website at www.mgmresorts.com.
About Three Square Food Bank
Established in 2007 to provide hunger relief, Three Square Food Bank offers wholesome, nutritious food to non-profit and faith-based organizations, schools and feeding sites that serve a wide range of Southern Nevadans. A national model project inspired by Founder Eric Hilton with a grant provided by the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, Three Square is a community collaborative partnership with businesses, non-profit agencies, food distributors, higher education institutions, the Clark County School District, governmental entities, the media and thousands of volunteers to efficiently and effectively serve hope to those in our community struggling with hunger. Three Square currently provides more than 30 million pounds of food and grocery product – the equivalent of more than 25 million meals – per year to more than 600 Program Partners. Three Square is a member of the Feeding America network of food banks. For additional information visit www.threesquare.org. For the latest news and events on Three Square, visit www.facebook.com/ThreeSquareFoodBank and follow them on Instagram (@threesquarelv) as well as Twitter (@threesquarelv).