MIDWEEK MEALS, DEALS AND CELEBRATIONS AT VIRGIN HOTELS LAS VEGAS
Catering to locals and midweek visitors alike, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton, offers a variety of specials and events on Wednesdays.
- At Tao Hospitality Group’s Casa Calavera, guests enjoy ‘Mi Casa Su Casa’ from 3 – 6 p.m. with $7 signature menu items, including avocado and roasted corn taquitos, ahi tuna tostadas and guacamole, half off select cocktails and more, available at the bar only. Mi Casa Su Casa is available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Kassi Beach House from restaurateur Nick Mathers hosts the high energy Kassi House Parties exclusively on Wednesday nights from 9 p.m. until late. With entertainment provided by local DJs, enjoy Kassi’s unique ambiance and exquisite meals, featuring half off homemade pastas, delicious cocktails and bottles.
- ONE Steakhouse offers a weekly wine and shellfish happy hour, available exclusively at the atmospheric and ambient bar. Guests can feast on a $25 petite shellfish platter, paired alongside half off wines hand selected by the sommelier. Wine and shellfish happy hour is available Sunday – Thursday.
- From celebrity chef Todd English, Olives toasts guests with half off all bottles of wine available from 6 – 10 p.m. every Wednesday.
- The award-winning Night + Market offers a specialty ‘Market Hour,’ available from 5 p.m. – close on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Guests enjoy discounts on bar snacks, including signature hey-ha wings, Thai boxing chicken and more, in addition to half off wines by the bottle. Available exclusively during Market Hour, Night + Market offers three spritzers to get guests though the mid-week blues, the Thai 75, a rift on the French 75, the vintage, a classic Aperol spritz and the blood of life, a wine focused spritz that showcase the great favors of natural wine.
- Looking for local, live entertainment? Look no further than Virgin Hotels Las Vegas’ weekly Open Mic Night, hosted by Shawn Eiferman, every Wednesday beginning at 8 p.m. Taking place in the luxurious Shag Room, enjoy a night filled with the city’s most talented musicians, singers and songwriters taking the stage.
About Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
Virgin Hotels Las Vegas is a reimagined and re-conceptualized casino resort. The property is part of Curio Collection by Hilton and has been awarded the AAA Four Diamond Award in its first year of operation. The integrated resort intermixes a passion for food and beverage with music and culture and features three hotel towers totaling over 1,500 Chambers and suites; the 60,000 sq. ft. Mohegan Sun Casino, operated by Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment; a five-acre desert pool oasis including Élia Beach Club and a multi-functional event lawn; live music and entertainment theater with 4,500 capacity operated by AEG Presents; 24 Oxford showroom accommodating 650 guests; an exclusive portfolio of twelve food and beverage venues including Todd English’s Olives, Kris Yenbamroong’s Night + Market, the legendary Nobu, Michael Morton and David Morton’s ONE Steakhouse, Kassi Beach House from restauranteur Nick Mathers, Casa Calavera by global hospitality company TAO Group, the sports entertainment, daylife and nightlife venue Money, Baby! from Justin Massei and Mikis Troyan of Clive Collective, famous Afters Ice Cream, Pizza Forte by the Ferraro Family and signature Virgin Hotels restaurants and bars including The Kitchen at Commons Club, The Bar at Commons Club, The Shag Room and Funny Library Coffee Shop. The property is owned by JC Hospitality, LLC, in partnership with Juniper Capital Partners, Virgin Group, LiUNA, Fengate Asset Management, Dream and Orlando Development. The off-Strip playground is located at 4455 Paradise Road. For more information, visit www.virginhotelslv.com.
About Virgin Hotels
Virgin Hotels is a luxury lifestyle hospitality brand that combines heartfelt service and a personalized hotel experience inspired by the innovation and smart disruption that Sir Richard Branson’s global Virgin Group has pioneered for over 50 years. Each property intermixes a passion for food and beverage with music, design, and culture, fusing with the local landscape and providing a vibrant and inclusive environment for travelers and locals alike. The current portfolio includes five hotels—Virgin Hotels Chicago, Virgin Hotels Dallas, and Virgin Hotels Nashville, all voted in the top ten Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards in 2021, and newly opened Virgin Hotels New Orleans and Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. Locations in Edinburgh, Glasgow, and New York City are scheduled to debut in 2022, followed by Miami in 2025. In addition, Virgin Hotels continues to explore hotel, conversions, and ground-up development in Boston, Los Angeles, Austin, Philadelphia, Seattle, London, and more.
About Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton is a global portfolio of more than 115 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts in nearly 30 countries and territories. Curio Collection properties offer guests authentic, curated experiences through distinctly local offerings and elevated amenities, while providing the benefits of Hilton and its award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors. Experience a positive stay at Curio Collection by Hilton by booking at curiocollection.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Curio Collection by Hilton at newsroom.hilton.com/curio, and follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.