Miracle Mile Shops Welcomes Buffalo Wild Wings,
Texas Land & Cattle and Several Retailers to The Center
Set to open this fall, Harmon Avenue is a 60,000 square-foot area on Miracle Mile Shops’ south end that is currently being transformed into a restaurant and entertainment destination. The area will feature a completely redesigned look and feel, including an expanded sidewalk and overall streetscaping, as well as multiple new concepts including wings, beer and live sports headquarters Buffalo Wild Wings (opening this fall) and Texas Land & Cattle (opening late 2015), a Texas steakhouse dining experience with unique grilled creations.
In addition to the Harmon Avenue developments, several other stores are opening or expanding elsewhere inside Miracle Mile Shops. These include:
- Flight 23 at Footaction, a Michael Jordan retail experience for those who demand the absolute best in both performance and style. Flight 23 at Footaction is the brand’s second store in the nation. (Now open)
- Footaction, offering athletic shoes and apparel. (Now open)
- Alex and Ani, featuring accessories that adorn the body, enlighten the mind, and empower the spirit, recently completed construction on a permanent store after having opened in a temporary space last year. (Now open)
- S. Polo Assn., featuring an extensive collection of classically styled, high quality, casual clothing. (Opening this summer)
- Oakley, featuring innovative men’s and women’s sunglasses, athletic apparel, goggles, watches and accessories. (Opening this summer)
- Victoria’s Secret is set to relocate its current location within the center to a new, larger space. Once completed, Victoria’s Secret will be 20,000 square-feet larger than its previous space and serve as the retailer’s latest prototype store.
Additional new stores and restaurants joining Miracle Mile Shops’ eclectic lineup, including further Harmon Avenue developments, are expected to be announced soon.
About Miracle Mile Shops:
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino features more than a mile of 200 shops, tempting restaurants and live entertainment venues at the heart of the famed Las Vegas Strip. The center is home to PBR Rock Bar & Grill, boasting a Strip-side location with excellent food, drinks and bull riding; M·A·C Cosmetics, a leading brand of professional cosmetics; H&M; UK-based global retailer French Connection; Sephora; Chicago popcorn legend Garrett Popcorn Shops’ only Las Vegas location; GUESS; BCBGMAXAZRIA; Desigual; 15,000-square-foot bar and restaurant Cabo Wabo® Cantina; Las Vegas’ very own Sin City Brewing Co.; Club Tattoo, featuring some of the best tattoo artists and body piercers in the nation; the first House of Hoops by Foot Locker in the city; as well as a multi-million dollar fountain show. Miracle Mile Shops is owned by RFR Holding LLC and Tristar Capital, in conjunction with leasing and marketing consultant Robert K. Futterman & Associates LLC.
Miracle Mile Shops is open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 10 a.m. – midnight Friday – Saturday. For more information, call (888) 800-8284 or visit www.miraclemileshopslv.com. Keep up with the latest Miracle Mile Shops news via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.