NOW OPEN: fresh52 Farmers & Artisan Market at Tivoli Village Brings One-of-a-Kind Local and Community Purveyors to Las Vegas Every Saturday
fresh52, Las Vegas’ largest certified farmers market, is now open for the season at Tivoli Village with even more new vendors to explore and enjoy. Ranked among the top 25 markets throughout the entire United States, fesh52 now hosts over 50 one-of-a-kind vendors offering unique products along with the freshest ingredients available in Las Vegas. Guests can stroll the streets of Tivoli every Saturday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. exploring the wide variety of vendors and discovering new items weekly.
fresh52 farmers & artisan market is a lively, friendly, open air market where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate their community. Every Saturday morning the market features choice vendors with organic and sustainable seasonal produce, freshly baked goods, gourmet olive oils, salsas, spices, sauces, nuts, handmade modern craft, artisans & more!
On select dates guests will also enjoy special events, live entertainment, chef demonstrations, and free arts and crafts for the kids.
In addition to the fresh and seasonal produce, fresh52 has something for everyone including handcrafted meals, made-from-scratch sweets as well as rare and exotic spices. Just some of the featured vendors include:
- Bite Vegan Bakery is an all-vegan, all-scrumptious baking company that specializes in plant-based versions of your favorite indulgent treats.
- DD Enterprise Ventures brings the finest fruits and vegetables to Las Vegas from California.
- Herbs by Diane offers 40 different culinary herbs, edible flowers and microgreens, as well as seasonal vegetables. Also producing a line of herbal vinegars, dried herbs, herbal blends and dip-mixes.
- Laguna Salt Co offers an extraordinary collection of handcrafted sea salts.
- Molto Meatballs is a purveyor of fine handcrafted foods including made from scratch meatballs using the finest ingredients such as responsibly raised beef and pork and authentic Italian cheeses.
- Pancho’s Kitchen provides delicious, traditional and authentic Mexican food with a healthy twist.
- The Little Sweet Place specializes in handcrafted gourmet desserts including traditional, vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, and nut-free options all from scratch.
- Tuk Tuk Thai Cuisine sells vegetarian and vegan Thai food with a goal to provide delicious food that is also healthy.
- Veg Out specializes in plant-based, dairy free and heart-healthy whole foods that create a simple and delicious packaged food experience.
- Virgin Cheese produces the highest quality, decadent and delicious, artisanal vegan and organic cheeses that are free of soy, GMOs, lactose, gluten, dairy or animal products.
“fresh52 aims to cultivate an environment where the community can come together in a shared desire to explore new products, discover fresh and unique ingredients but most importantly offer the rare opportunity to develop relationships with those growing and producing the foods we consume. ” said Carrie Hogan,fresh52 founder.
In addition to providing fresh, quality products, fresh52 strives to encourage a more active and healthy lifestyle throughout the community and offers individuals who ride their bicycles to the market a 10% discount at each of the vendors.
About Tivoli Village
Tivoli Village features a unique mix of retailers ranging from luxury brands to one-of-a-kind boutiques, as well as enticing restaurants. The exclusive shopping and dining destination is located in one of the most affluent sections of Southern Nevada, 15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to One Queensridge Place. Tivoli Village is currently developing a second phase that will add more than 270,000 square feet of retail, restaurant, entertainment and office space. For more information on events at Tivoli Village visit tivolivillagelv.com, follow Tivoli Village on Twitter or like Tivoli Village on Facebook.