OCTOBER DINING PROMOTIONS AT SOUTH POINT HOTEL, CASINO & SPA
$3 Tequila Time Happy Hour at Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar– Updated Item
South Point’s Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar offers a $3 Tequila Time happy hour special throughout October. The happy hour party includes margaritas, shots of Cuervo, well drinks and all beers. In addition, guests can enjoy 50 percent off food available at Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar. The special is available Wednesday through Sunday from 5 to 7 p.m.
$7.95 Meal Deals
Baja Miguel’s offers $7.95 meal deals Wednesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The specialty menu includes the choice of Carne A La Plancha, grilled beef served with onions, tomatoes and jalapeños; Chicken Cilantro, marinated chicken breast with a tomatillo cilantro cream sauce; Chile Relleno Norteños, pablano pepper stuffed with asadero cheese and topped with ranchero sauce; Fish Tacos Puerto Nuevo, fried tilapia and marinated cabbage served on a flour tortilla; or Flautas Punto Sur, shredded beef rolled in a flour tortilla and topped with sour cream. The $7.95 special includes fresh tortilla chips served with salsa, guacamole and bean dip for the table. Each entrée includes a side of rice and beans.
BIG SUR OYSTER BAR
“What the Shuck!?” $7.95 Lunch Specials and Half-Priced Oysters and Clams
South Point’s Big Sur Oyster Bar continues its popular $7.95 lunch special in October. Diners will enjoy a variety of options, including Shrimp Alfredo, Fish Tacos, Shrimp Jambalaya, Red Snapper Creole Style, Oyster Po’ Boy and Big Sur Shrimp Salad. In addition, Big Sur Oyster Bar will feature half-price oysters and clams on the half shell. Guests can slurp down plump Louisiana Gold Seal Oysters as the chefs shuck them fresh in an open kitchen creating an exciting dining experience. These specials are available Monday through Thursday from noon to 4 p.m.
Professional Football Specials
Throughout professional football season, South Point Hotel & Casino bars will offer drink specials, including Budweiser and Bud Light drafts for $2 and five-beer buckets of Budweiser and Bud Light for $12.
$7.95 Daily Lunch Menu Items
Adding to the signature “Only at South Point” experience, Coronado Café continues to offer savory $7.95 daily lunch specials, including:
- Monday: Parmesan Crusted Pork Cutlet, grilled with Dijon mustard cream and served with fresh mashed potatoes and apple compote; Thai Beef & Spinach Salad, tender spinach leaves, sliced marinated beef, rice noodles, red onions, red peppers, cilantro and topped with toasted almonds with an Asian dressing; Chicken Caprice, grilled chicken breast on a toasted Italian roll, basil mayonnaise, shredded lettuce with sliced tomato, melted mozzarella cheese and drizzled with a balsamic glaze.
- Tuesday: Homemade Meatloaf, oven-baked meatloaf with mushroom sauce, served with mashed potatoes and a side of vegetable; Island Salad, grilled chicken breasts with mixed greens, cucumbers, red and yellow peppers, green onions, mango, pineapple and macadamia nuts tossed in a citrus vinaigrette and topped with crisp wontons; Grilled Country Ham, grilled and served on a toasted potato roll, topped with shredded lettuce, fried tomatoes, whole-grain mustard, mayonnaise and pickle chips.
- Wednesday: Swiss Steak, simmered in a rich red wine sauce, served with buttered noodles and seasonal vegetables; Western Chicken Salad Bowl, grilled chicken breast, diced and served with chopped romaine lettuce, crumbled bacon, black beans, corn, tossed with a smoked tomato ranch dressing and fried onion strings; Bavarian Melt, Black Forest ham, red onion, brie cheese, thin apple slices and Dijon marmalade.
- Thursday: Coronado Chopped Chicken Salad, lettuce topped with fried chicken, diced tomatoes, green peas, crumbled pieces of bacon, green onions a honey mustard dressing; Chicken Farfalle, chicken breast served with mushrooms and broccoli florets folded in an Alfredo cream sauce and topped with parmesan cheese and diced tomato; The Texan Dip, thick sliced house-smoked tri-tips with fried onion strings served on a toasted roll with barbeque sauce.
- Friday: Seafood Creole, scallops, shrimp and seasonal seafood served over rice pilaf and topped with a Creole sauce, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and Cajun spices; Southern Chicken Salad, lettuce topped with fried chicken, diced tomato, green peas, crumbled bacon, green onions and topped with a honey mustard dressing; Prawn Cocktail, chopped prawns served with Marie-Rose sauce on a bed of lettuce and sprinkled with Paprika on a toasted ciabatta roll.
- Saturday: Roast Loin of Pork, served with gravy, red cabbage and mashed potatoes; Chicken Bruschetta, Ciabatta bread topped with, grilled chicken, a pesto cream sauce, diced tomatoes and basil, and served with garlic French fries.
- Sunday: Roasted Turkey Dinner, served with sage dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, glazed yams and vegetables; Tequila Lime Chicken Bake, grilled chicken served with sweet red and green peppers, penne pasta, tomatoes, cilantro, tossed in a salsa cream sauce and topped with Monterey Jack and parmesan cheese and crispy tortilla chips.
“South Point Late Nite” Graveyard Specials
Coronado Café will offer a delicious selection of graveyard specials throughout October. Guests can select from a specially prepared menu featuring Buttermilk Biscuits & Country Gravy ($2.95), Two Eggs with Bacon or Sausage ($3.45), Steak and Eggs ($4.95), Pancake Sandwich ($3.95), Ham Steak & Egg ($3.95) and a Cheeseburger ($3.95). Graveyard specials are available daily from midnight to 6 a.m. All guests must be 21 or older with a valid form of ID.
$1 Bloody Marys/Mimosas and $2 Irish Coffees
Throughout October, South Point Casino offers guests the option of $1 Bloody Marys or Mimosas at all casino bars and the Coronado Café. Guests can also enjoy refreshing Bailey’s Irish Cream and Coffee for $2 at any of the casino bars. This special is available daily from 6 a.m. to noon.
Wine of the Month Special Features $20 Bottles
Throughout October, Don Vito’s will host a wine of the month special featuring bottle of Carnivor 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon or Columbia 2012 Chardonnay for $20 per bottle.
Themed Buffet Menus
- Monday: South Point’s Garden Buffet will feature a special “BBQ” buffet for $14.95 with a Casino Club Card or $18.95 without a Casino Club Card. To pair with an assortment of entrées, the buffet offers an extensive arrangement of soups, salads, fresh fruits, desserts and more. Buffet patrons can enjoy an assortment of comfort food selections featuring Slowly Roasted Bourbon Glazed Pork Loin, Campfire Barbecued Spare Ribs, Hop Sing’s Firecracker Beef, Round-up Fried Chicken, Big Hoss’ Burger Bar, Memphis Style Pulled Pork and more. The alluring buffet offers grillmasters favorite side dishes, including Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob, Bacon and Cheddar Potato Casserole and Chili. In addition to the a la carte spread, guests will enjoy two carving stations with “The Duke’s” Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket and Ponderosa Smoked Salmon. This specialty buffet will be available every Monday from 4 to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: South Point’s Garden Buffet offers a Seafood buffet experience for $23.95 with a Casino Club Card or $27.95 without a Casino Club Card. Guests have the option to choose from a selection of dishes, including Steamed Crab Legs, Black Bean Green Lip Mussels, Seafood Enchiladas, Shrimp Mac and Cheese, Southern Fried Catfish and Snapper Vera Cruse. Also included in the buffet are carving stations featuring Roasted Prime Rib of Beef, House Smoked Salmon and Maple Glazed Roast Salmon. In addition, the buffet offers a variety of seasonal salads, hand-crafted chowders and farm-fresh vegetables. The Seafood buffet includes one glass of wine per guest and is available every Friday and Saturday from 4 to 10 p.m.
Prime Rib and Peel & Eat Shrimp during Dinner Buffet
South Point’s Garden Buffet offers guests a juicy Prime Rib and fresh Peel & Eat Shrimp dinner buffet every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4 to 9 p.m. The dinner buffet is available for $14.95 with a Casino Club Card or $18.95 without a Casino Club Card.
Unlimited Bloody Marys During Breakfast Buffet – Monday through Friday
South Point offers unlimited Bloody Marys during the Garden Buffet’s Breakfast Buffet for $7.95 with a Casino Club Card or $9.95 without a Casino Club Card. The breakfast buffet is available Monday through Friday from 7 to 10 a.m.
Garden Buffet Serves Unlimited Mimosas – Every Saturday and Sunday
South Point’s Garden Buffet offers brunch guests the opportunity to enjoy unlimited mimosas for $15.95 with a Casino Club Card or $19.95 without a Casino Club Card. The brunch buffet is available every Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
PRIMARILY PRIME RIB
Wine of the Month Special Features $20 Bottles
Throughout October, South Point Primarily Prime Rib guests will have the option to enjoy a bottle of Carnivor 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon or Columbia 2012 Chardonnay for $20 per bottle.
Monday Night Pigskin Parties – Updated Item
South Point Hotel & Casino will host weekly Monday Night Pigskin Viewing Parties in the South Point Showroom throughout the professional football season. During all viewing parties guests can win exciting cash prizes while enjoying drink specials, including bottomless Budweiser drafts for $15, five-beer buckets of Budweiser and Bud Light for $12, Coors Lite drafts for $5, Gold and Silver Jose Cuervo Tequila cocktails for $5, shots of Fireball for $4 and shots of Ciroc for $4. In addition, food specials will include popcorn for $1, hot dogs for $1, pizza for $3, Italian subs for $4 and wings for $5. Doors for the viewing parties will open at 4:30 p.m.
SILVERADO STEAK HOUSE
NEW: Wine of the Month Special Features $20 Bottles
Throughout October, Silverado Steak House guests will have the option to enjoy a bottle of Carnivor 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon or Columbia 2012 Chardonnay for $20 per bottle.
Happy Hour and Reverse Happy Hour– Updated Item
Zenshin offers guests a daily happy hour special featuring a 50 percent discount on select items from 2 to 6 p.m. and a reverse happy hour from 9 to 11 p.m. Diners have the opportunity to relax after a busy day with $5 martinis, $2 domestic and $2.50 import beers. A special happy hour dining menu features appetizers including Edamame ($2.50), Karaage Chicken ($3.50), Fried Oysters ($5), Hamachi Kama ($5), Misoyaki Salmon Kama ($5) and more. Guests also can select from an abundance of specialty sushi rolls, including 777 ($6), Spider ($5), Crunch ($5), Spicy Tuna ($4) and more. In addition, the happy hour menu puts a twist on the traditional pizza with Cajun Tuna ($7), Teriyaki Chicken ($6) and Garden Vegetable ($5) options.
STEAK ‘N SHAKE
Four Meals Under $4
Steak ‘n Shake offers guests four meals for under $4. Guests can select from menu items such as the Double n’ Cheese Steakburger and fries; Single Bacon and Cheese Steakburger with fries; Chicken Fingers and fries; or the Triple Steakburger and fries. Each menu item rings up at $3.99 plus tax.
Steak ‘n Shake offers guests a happy hour special featuring a 50 percent discount on select milkshakes Monday through Thursday from 2 to 4 p.m.
For more information on dining promotions, please visit South Point Hotel’s dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a race and sports book area featuring separate viewing areas for both horse racing and general sporting events; a wide variety of dining options, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room; the world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon; a fabulous 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment; a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex; a state-of-the-art, 64-lane bowling center; and a 165,000-square foot convention center. In addition, South Point holds one of the finest event facilities in the country with the South Point Arena and Equestrian Center, which features more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.