OFF THE STRIP AT THE LINQ INTRODUCES WEEKEND BRUNCH, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS, 10 A.M. TO 2 P.M.
Nothing soothes the weekend weary quite like comfort food favorites. Now, Off The Strip at The LINQ offers its Just Real Food Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For $25, guests can choose one starter for the table, one entrée and one dessert. Ensure brunch is a festive, spirited occasion by adding bottomless breakfast cocktails for $20 with the purchase of brunch. It is the weekend, after all!
- Seasonal Melon & Berries – seasonal half melon and served with berries
- Yogurt Parfait – Greek honey yogurt with fresh berries and granola
- Kale with Hearts of Palm – kale with hearts of palm, toasted almonds, Craisins, lemon honey dressing
- Smoked Salmon Platter – smoked salmon with capers, cornichons, boiled egg, cream cheese and bagels
- Rolled NY Strip with Asparagus – black Angus beef with provolone, basil, sun-dried tomato and Marsala mushroom sauce
- 2-Egg Breakfast- choice of bacon, ham or sausage with cottage fried potatoes and toast
- Mother of All Burgers Breakfast Sandwich – grilled sirloin, cheddar cheese, hickory-smoked bacon with a fried egg
- Belgian Waffle – served with berries, Chantilly cream and sausage
- Eggplant Parmesan – crispy eggplant layered with marinara sauce and ricotta and parmesan cheese
- Lobster Ravioli – mushroom, asparagus with vodka sauce
- Chicken and Waffles – buttermilk country breaded chicken tenders and waffles with syrup
- Steak & Egg Sandwich – char-grilled New York Strip with eggs, cheddar cheese, cottage fried potatoes
- Lamb Gyro Cheesesteak – lamb slices with roast peppers, onions, peppadews and provolone on crusty bread
- Donut Hole Dippers – chocolate and raspberry dip
- Chocolate Sundae – chocolate ice cream with hot fudge, peanut brittle, cherry, whipped cream
- Al’s Cheesecake – raspberry and chocolate sauces
Breakfast Cocktails ($9):
- Bloody Mary – Skyy Vodka with tomato horseradish and celery
- Caesar – Skyy Vodka with Clamato Juice
- Mimosa – fresh orange juice, sparkling wine
- Bloody Maria – Hornitos Blanco with Sangrita and lime juice
- Sunrise – Hornitos, orange juice and grenadine
- Michelada – Miller Lite, spiced tomato juice, lime juice
Founded in 2007 in the Southern Highlands neighborhood, the restaurant cultivated a Las Vegas locals following. Off The Strip is known for its steaks, chops, seafood and pasta dishes. Its All Day menu includes classic appetizers including fried calamari with chili remoulade and tomato sauce and sweet chili and bacon prawns. Sliders offered include fried chicken served with a spicy honey mustard; pulled pork simmered in brown sauce and Wagyu beef topped with caramelized onions and American cheese. Las Vegas locals’ favorite dishes include the M.O.A.B. (Mother of All Burgers), a grilled sirloin burger with hickory smoked bacon with cheddar; eggplant parmesan; filet mignon and Cajun rib-eye steak. Named for the late Chef Al Hubbard, one of Off The Strip’s founders, Al’s Rigatoni incorporates cherry peppers, garlic, basil and Parmesan cheese with a zucchini garnish. Desserts include the root beer float; Al’s cheesecake and double chocolate sundae.
Indoor and outdoor seating is available, with the latter situated on prime Las Vegas Strip real estate—the Promenade at The LINQ—offering ample opportunity for people-watching. Guests will have direct access to The LINQ Hotel & Casino, as well as The High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
For reservations, call (702) 331-6800 or go to www.OpenTable.com/Off-The-Strip-The-LINQ.
ABOUT OFF THE STRIP AT THE LINQ
A Las Vegas locals’ favorite since 2007, Off The Strip boasts a loyal following thanks to its classic bistro and bar comfort food and genuine, personalized service. Founded by brothers Tom Goldsbury and the late Chef Al Hubbard, Off The Strip immediately became a locals’ hotspot when it opened in Southern Highlands in Las Vegas. With its new Strip location, the name is a nod to Las Vegas visitors now dining like locals. The 2-story restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining, as well as three bars. Off The Strip features simple and clean favorites with a real food approach to steaks, chops, seafood and pasta dishes with fresh and healthy choices, as well as a craft cocktails and beer selections. For events, meetings and groups, buy-out, banquet and private party capabilities are available on both floors of the restaurant. For more information, go towww.OffTheStripatTheLINQ.com.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE AND HIGH ROLLER
Caesars Entertainment is redefining the iconic Las Vegas skyline with The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the Las Vegas High Roller. Named as the “Best thing to do on the perfect weekend getaway in Las Vegas” by Condé Nast Traveler, The LINQ Promenade and High Roller features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot tall High Roller, recently voted as one the top places to take a selfie by Travel + Leisure, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district and has proven to be a top location to spot celebrities. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Cabins are available for individual or group experiences. For more information, visit TheLINQ.com.