Comedy Hypnotist Marc Savard Celebrates 2,000th Las Vegas Show at the V Theater
Comedy hypnotist Marc Savard celebrated his 2,000th Las Vegas show at the V Theater inside the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on Thursday, September 18. In true Las Vegas style, the headlining hypnosis master hosted a party with Champagne and cake to commemorate the occasion after the show.
“I can’t believe how fast time has gone that I am already at my 2,000th show,” said Savard. “I’ve had a fantastic time along the way and am grateful to my brave audience members who volunteer to be hypnotized for all of our entertainment!”
Celebrating his landmark performance, Savard provided a breakdown of his shows by the numbers:
- 6,600,000 – Irish dance steps performed by hypnotized people that think they are performing in Riverdance
- 124,000 – Times Savard has snapped his fingers
- 118,000 – Optical Illusion Rotations to visually make the showgirls’ breasts appear to grow
- 46,000 – Approximate swings riding inside the large pocket watch
- 21,500 – People hypnotized in the show
- 13,000 – Blow up dolls used
- 11,000 – Phallic-shaped lollipops consumed
- 2,000 – “Thank you for coming, Good Night!” – Marc Savard
In his hit headlining show, Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis, volunteers become the stars as Savard uses the power of suggestion to influence their minds, while keeping the audience rolling in the aisles with laughter.
Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis takes the stage Saturday through Thursday nights (dark Fridays) at 10 p.m. at the V Theater in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. For more information and ticket prices, go to VTheater.com or call the V Theater box office at 702.260.7200. More information on Marc Savard can be found at www.marcsavard.com and by following him on Facebook and Twitter.