Pinkbox Doughnuts® Announces
‘Spooky’ Doughnuts for Halloween
Forget the candy! Pinkbox Doughnuts® will satisfy sweet cravings this Halloween with specialty doughnuts offered from Friday, Oct. 18 through Thursday, Oct. 31 at all locations.
Pinkbox’s Halloween doughnut selections include:
- The Ghost – A ghost shaped raised doughnut filled with house-made raspberry jelly, starting at $3 per doughnut.
- The Pumpkin – An orange frosted vanilla cake topped with pumpkin frosting décor, starting at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Pooh® Bat – A spin on Pinkbox’s signature Pooh® doughnut, made with a chocolate cake and topped with chocolate mousse, black frosting, red candy “eyes” and cookie bat wings, starting at $3 per doughnut.
- Frankenstein – A green frosted raised doughnut bar topped with Frankenstein themed décor, starting at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Candy Corn – An orange, yellow and white striped doughnut topped with candy corn, starting at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Cob Web – A white frosted devil’s food cake doughnut topped with a black frosted web design and spider ring, starting at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Eyeball Doughcro® – A white frosted Plain Face Doughcro® topped with red frosted “veins” and a gummy eyeball, starting at $3 per doughnut.
- Vampire Teeth – A glazed ring doughnut topped with candy eyes and fake vampire teeth, starting at $3 per doughnut.
- Purple Monster – A spin on Pinkbox’s classic Pinky® doughnut, made with Ube cake and topped with white buttercream, purple frosting and Ube crumbs, decorated with a monster face, starting at $3 per doughnut.
Pinkbox’s Halloween doughnut offerings will be available at all three locations throughout Las Vegas and Henderson, and more information may be found on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com.
About Pinkbox Doughnuts®:
Awarded “Best Donuts” in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts® offers three locations in the Las Vegas: 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, Nev. 702.410.9799; 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. in the northwest area, 702.478.7465; and the newest location at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 702.222.3370. Pinkbox was established in 2012. More information about Pinkbox is on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com, as well as on social media on Instagram at @pinkboxdoughnuts, on Facebook at PinkboxDoughnuts and Twitter at @Pinkboxdoughnut.