$40,000 Cash Drawing & “Monday Meals” at the Rampart in January
All Restaurants Offering Dining Specials All Month Long
January is jumping with new ways to use your points earned at The Rampart Casino. The popular $40,000 Cash Drawings continue on Saturdays in January with every 100 slot points earning one drawing entry. Drawings are held Saturdays at 7 p.m. with up to $10,000 awarded each week. On Mondays, earn 350, 600 or 1200 points to receive $10, $15 or $25 to be used at any of the Rampart’s restaurants or bars. Also this month, the Promenade Café, Rampart Buffet and the Carmel Room are all offering numerous dining specials.
$40,000 Cash Drawings (Saturdays in January)
- 100 points = 1 Entry (slots)
- One (1) hour @ $10 average = 1 Entry (tables)
- Start earning entry tickets January 1.
- Drawings held Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- 21 winners
- Up to $10,000 every Saturday
January’s Munchin on Mondays
- Earn 350 points, swipe your card at any kiosk and receive $10 at any outlet.
- Earn 600 points, swipe your card at any kiosk and receive $15 at any outlet.
- Earn 1,200 points, swipe your card at any kiosk and receive $25 at any outlet.
- Customer keeps the points!
January Food and Beverage Specials
Carmel Room – (Now Open at 4:30 p.m.)
Four-course menu available through January
- Thinly sliced Prosciutto, Melon and Marinated Asparagus Spears orSoup of the Day
- Summerlin Caesar Salad
Choice of Entrée:
- Two, three-ounce Tenderloin Medallions with Mushroom Madeira Sauce
- Six Sautéed Shrimp in Lemon Butter Sauce served over Angel Hair Pasta
- Combination of Tenderloin Medallions and Sautéed Shrimp
- Freshly made trio of Sorbet
- $44.99 per person
$3.99 Early Riser Specials (available 7 days a week, 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.)
- The Sun City – Two (2) Eggs any style, Hash Browns, Two (2) Strips of Bacon or Two (2) Sausage Links and Toast.
- The Siena – Short Stack of pancakes with Two (2) Strips of Bacon or Two (2) Sausage Links and Toast.
- The Anthem – Two (2) Egg Omelet with Two (2) Items of your choice and Toast.
- The Royal Ridge – Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat with Bananas, Raisins, Butter, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon.
- The Spanish Trail – Strawberry Cream Cheese stuffed French Toast.
- The Queensridge – Three (3) Egg Sandwich on Kaiser Roll with Bacon and Melted Cheese and Hash Browns.
$9.99 Prime Rib Dinner (available 7 days a week, 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Eight (8) ounce Prime Rib
- Choice of Mashed Potato or French Fries
- Chef’s Vegetable of the Day
- Dinner Salad
- Rolls and Butter
$18.99 New Year’s Day Buffet offering endless Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver and Champagne (January 1, 2012, 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
$7.77 Senior Lunch Special – Monday through Saturday,
$12.12 Sunday Brunch. (Cash or points for our guests 50+. Must show Player’s card and not available with any other offer.) Promotion begins January 2, 2012.
Cannery Casino Resorts, LLC, owns and operates the Cannery Casino & Hotel in North Las Vegas; the Rampart Casino within the Resort in Summerlin, also home of the J.W. Marriott Resort; and Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel. The company also owns and operates the Meadows Racetrack & Casino in Washington County, PA. Cannery Casino Resorts can be reached at (702) 856-5300. The specific property websites are as follows: Cannery Casino & Hotel, cannerycasino.com and Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel, eastsidecannery.com; Rampart Casino, rampartcasino.com. The Meadows Racetrack & Casino can be reached at (724) 503-1200, (877) 824-5050, or by visiting meadowsgaming.com.