Ring In 2021 at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino Restaurants
Raise a toast to 2021 this New Year’s celebration at Treasure Island, with traditional fare from The Coffee Shop and Seafood Shack.
The Coffee Shop
- House salad, Caesar salad or lobster bisque
- Slow-roasted prime rib au jus served with creamy horseradish, buttery mashed potatoes, demi-glace and sautéed asparagus
Dessert – choice of:
- Apple pie à la mode, Boston cream pie or carrot cake with fresh pineapple sauce
The three-course menu is available for $46 per person.
· Kumamoto oysters served with Ossetra caviar, champagne mignonette granita, and oyster stew shot
- Ocean and Earth: half stuffed Maine lobster and petite filet mignon, served with winter vegetable medley and caviar rice pilaf
- Chocolate whiskey cake with caramelized pecan sauce
The menu will be available for $75 per person.
Tables are limited to parties of four and guests are encouraged to make a reservation prior to arrival. For more information, visit www.treasureisland.com/opentable.
About Treasure Island
Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip is a privately owned hotel and casino. Boasting nearly 3,000 guest rooms, Treasure Island is a world-class destination for headline entertainment. Home to Mystère, the classic Cirque du Soleil performance combines the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Upscale and casual dining choices, hip nightspots and indulgent spa and shopping experiences further complement the one-of-a-kind Treasure Island guest experience. For more information about Treasure Island, visit www.treasureisland.com, or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @TIVegas.