SCENIC SAFARIS’ GRAND TETON SUNSET TOUR OFFERS SPECTACULAR PHOTO
OPS, WILDLIFE VIEWING, OPTIONAL WHITEWATER RIVER TRIP
This summer, romantics, shutterbugs and foodies alike can take a Grand Teton Sunset Tour with Scenic Safaris in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Participants enjoy some of the most scenic and historic perspectives of Grand Teton National Park as well as dinner at the tranquil Signal Mountain lodge, offering plenty of wildlife viewing opportunities and photography opportunities along the way. Details follow:
- The four-hour tour departs from the participant’s hotel between 4:30 and 5 p.m.
- Transportation is provided in a comfortable, luxury van that accommodates up to 11 people, outfitted with elongated windows for exceptional wildlife and mountain views.
- The tour travels through the National Elk Refuge en route to Grand Teton National Park, where sightings of bison and antelope are common—guests might even spot an American Bald Eagle, perched atop a tree branch.
- Stops at Mormon Row and the Shane Cabins provide a glimpse of early settler life in Jackson Hole.
- Dinner is served at Signal Mountain Lodge’s The Peaks Restaurant, situated against a backdrop of spectacular views of the Grand Teton Range. Ingredients at The Peaks are sustainable, regionally and/or organically grown, raised, caught and produced. Signature dishes include Baked Idaho Trout, Grilled Utah Bone-in Pork Loin Chop, 10-ounce Bison New York Strip Steak, Grilled Wild-Caught Halibut Filet and homemade vegetarian Roasted Garlic Soup.
- Following dinner, the tour follows Moose-Wilson Road back to Jackson Hole, where prime moose habitat abounds.
- Binoculars and spotting scopes are provided for guests, who are encouraged to bring their own cameras, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and an extra layer of clothing or light jacket.
- The cost is $150 per adult, $115 per child.
- The Grand Teton Sunset Tour can be booked by calling (307) 734-8898.
In partnership with Mad River Boat Trips, Scenic Safaris offers the Snake River Whitewater/Grand Teton Sunset Tour—an enhanced combination tour that incorporates an exciting, whitewater rafting experience on the mighty Snake River prior to the Grand Teton Sunset Tour. This eight-hour tour includes:
- Door-to-door hotel transportation, with midday pickup.
- A half-day rafting excursion down the Grand Canyon of the Snake River. It’s a whitewater trip incorporating rapids as well as smooth-water sections to allow for relaxation and enjoyment of the spectacular scenery.
- Following the river trip, guests continue on to experience the full Grand Teton Sunset Tour with Scenic Safaris.
- The cost for this combination tour is $224 per adult, $174 per child; book online at www.mad-river.com and take $10 off with code: BONUS.
- Reservations for this tour may be made here.
Note: park entrance fees and guide gratuities are not included in tour prices. A 10 percent gratuity will be automatically added upon reservation for private and group bookings. All tours are subject to change due to weather and snow conditions.
ABOUT SCENIC SAFARIS
Based in Jackson, Wyo., Scenic Safaris offers summer and winter tours in the majestic Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, as well as the Bridger-Teton National Forest. Summer tour options include backcountry ATV tours, wildlife-viewing hikes and tours and fly-fishing trips. In the winter, Scenic Safaris offers guided tours aboard its state-of-the-art snowcoaches and quiet, fuel-efficient snowmobiles. All equipment utilized meets the National Park Service’s newest noise and emission requirements. To ensure each tour offers guests the most informative and enjoyable experience possible, all Scenic Safaris’ tour guides are certified by the National Association for Interpretation and are Wilderness First Responders. For more information on all tour options available, go to www.Scenic-Safaris.com, find us on Facebook or call (307) 734-8898. To make a reservation inquiry, send an E-mail to email@example.com.
ABOUT SIGNAL MOUNTAIN LODGE
In the heart of Grand Teton National Park, guests will discover distinctive lakeside lodging at Signal Mountain Lodge. Offering the only lakeside lodging in the park, Signal Mountain provides spectacular views of the Grand Teton Range in every direction. A variety of accommodations are available, from rustic one-room mountain cabins to suite-style accommodations with views and kitchenettes. Adventure and scenic beauty abound in local Jackson Hole and the National Park, while Jackson Lake and the Snake River provide popular water-based activities—fishing, scenic river trips, whitewater rafting, canoeing and kayaking. Guided fishing trips and boat rentals are also available. For more information, visit www.SignalMountainLodge.com or www.Facebook.com/Signal.Mountain.Lodge.
ABOUT MAD RIVER BOAT TRIPS
Mad River Boat Trips is a river outfitter in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Offering whitewater trips and scenic floats daily during summer since 1977, Mad River offers guests extraordinary recreation on the recently designated Wild and Scenic Snake River. The Snake River begins its journey in the rugged backcountry of Yellowstone National Park and gathers water as it heads south toward Jackson Hole through Grand Teton National Park. The river exits the south end of Jackson Hole through the winding Snake River Canyon, lined with trees and steep granite walls, small alpine meadows and abundant wildlife. It’s on this section of the Snake River where guests travel down a wild and scenic river, which is a rarity in the Rocky Mountains—it’s an experience not to be missed. For more information, visit www.Mad-River.com, www.Facebook.com/MadRiverBoatTrips or follow on Twitter @MadRiverJH.
ABOUT FOREVER RESORTS
Forever Resorts is an exceptional collection of destinations providing hospitality services throughout the world. The company focuses on properties with access to nature and one-of-a-kind surroundings for vacations, including houseboating adventures. For more information, go to www.ForeverResorts.com, www.Facebook.com/ForeverResorts or follow on Twitter: @ForeverResorts.