Photo: Yellowstone Snowmobile Tour, courtesy of Scenic Safaris.
SCENIC SAFARIS OFFERS PRIVATE SNOWMOBILE, SNOW COACH EXCURSIONS IN YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK FOR 2020 – 2021 WINTER SEASON
With Reduced Capacity Due to COVID Public Health Restrictions,
Winter Recreation Enthusiasts Should Book Via Phone Now
Scenic Safaris, the outdoor and wildlife tour operator specializing in Yellowstone National Park and its surrounding region, announces its adjusted 2020-2021 winter schedule and COVID-19 public health accommodations. Beginning Dec. 12 and continuing through March 19, 2021, Scenic Safaris will offer day tours on snowmobiles and snow coaches, as well as two-, three- and six-day snowmobile tours. In order to comply with COVID safety precautions, all tours will be privatized this season, which means fewer tours are available and travelers should book now by calling (307) 734-8898.
“We have adapted our tours to accommodate safe and social distancing,” said Taylor Frye, group sales manager at Scenic Safaris. “All of our tours this season are private and allow a maximum of 10 guests. We look forward to ensuring our guests’ safety while still enjoying the outdoor adventures we have to offer. Tours are booking up quickly with less available capacity, so we encourage everyone interested to book early to ensure availability.”
Scenic Safaris offers day-long guided snowmobile tours, as well as snow coach tours, into the national parks and forests in the vicinity of Jackson, Wyoming. Pricing for Yellowstone tours is a flat rate determined by the number of people in the group beginning at $2,500* for two guests, with a maximum of 10 people per group. Trips into Bridger-Teton National Forest start at $2,100 for two guests. Half-day snowmobile tours start at $1,900 for two guests.
Scenic Safaris’ customizable two-day, three-day and six-day snowmobile adventures include overnight accommodations, homemade meals from local lodges, professional guides and all the necessary gear. Guests who book these winter adventures will explore the world-famous region like a local, getting off the beaten path while enjoying the unmatched exhilaration snowmobiling provides. Due to COVID-19, Scenic Safaris’ private overnight trips will require a minimum of four people, or smaller groups willing to pay the price of four people, for each tour. Each guide may have a maximum of nine sleds and ten people per trip.
While private overnight forest snowmobiling excursions are fully customizable, Yellowstone options are not. Available options and itineraries include:
- Daytime snowmobiling
- Superior lodging overnight
- All hot meals from area lodges and restaurants
- Environmentally friendly snowmobiles
- Snow suit, snow boots, helmet and gloves
- Professional guide
- Transportation from and back to lodging
Pricing for overnight packages follows:
- Two-Day, One-Night Overnight Snowmobile Trip: Starts at $1,225 per person
- Three-Day, Two-Night Overnight Snowmobile Trip: Starts at $1,725 per person
- Six-Day, Five-Night Snowmobile Adventure: Starts at $3,695 per person
- Brooks Lake Lodge “Luxe” trip: $3,409 per person – This extraordinary four-day, three-night overnight tour distinguishes itself by offering truly luxurious accommodations, in addition to the thrill of snowmobiling. Guests who book this package enjoy three nights in Brooks Lake Lodge’s VIP Cabin Suites or VIP Lodge Rooms, all featuring charming lodge pole pine furniture, goose down bedding and plush spa robes. Each night includes a four-course dinner with a choice of entrée (beef, seafood, game, poultry or vegetarian), while breakfasts each morning are cooked-to-order. Other perks include afternoon tea and optional spa treatments, such as the relaxing Rocky Mountain Hot Stone massage—just the perfect indulgence after an adventurous day in the snow.
To book a customized, private snowmobile or snow coach tour, call (307)734-8898. For information on all of Scenic Safaris’ winter tours, click here.
*Note: During the holiday season (Dec. 24 – Jan. 2), increased rates apply. Prices do not include park entrance fee and guide gratuity
COVID-19 REGULATIONS: Scenic Safaris is currently requiring all guests wear a face mask. Each person’s temperature will be taken prior to departure. To ensure proper social distancing all vans will have a plastic divider between the guide and the guests with a two-way communication system, so guests may still stay in contact with their guide.
To comply with current public health guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), state and local public health authorities, Scenic Safaris has developed plans and procedures to help ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
In addition to using cleaning and sanitizing chemicals recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Scenic Safaris implemented the following supplemental standard operating procedures:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency for all public and staff areas.
- Thoroughly trained personnel, guides and drivers on cleaning procedures.
- Public surfaces such as counters and bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Increased staff training and awareness regarding maintaining cleanliness and hygiene as related to current public health considerations.
- Extensive cleaning procedures on helmets, snowmobile suits and boots between trips.
- Guest transportation vans and buses cleaned and disinfected before and after each trip.
- UV light sanitizer is used to clean helmets and snowmobile suits.
ABOUT SCENIC SAFARIS
Based in Jackson, Wyoming, Scenic Safaris offers summer and winter tours in the majestic Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, as well as the Bridger-Teton National Forest. Summer tour options include backcountry ATV tours and wildlife-viewing hikes and tours. In the winter, Scenic Safaris offers guided tours aboard its state-of-the-art snowcoaches and quiet, fuel-efficient snowmobiles. All equipment utilized meets the National Park Service’s newest noise and emission requirements. To ensure each tour offers guests the most informative and enjoyable experience possible, all Scenic Safaris’ tour guides are certified by the National Association for Interpretation and are Wilderness First Responders. For more information on all tour options available, go to www.Scenic-Safaris.com, find us on Facebook or call (307) 734-8898. To make a reservation inquiry, send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT FOREVER RESORTS
Forever Resorts is an exceptional collection of destinations providing hospitality services throughout the world. The company focuses on properties with access to nature and one-of-a-kind surroundings for vacations centered on outdoor recreation and sightseeing. For more information, go to www.ForeverResorts.com, www.Facebook.com/ForeverResorts or follow on Twitter: @ForeverResorts.