SCOTT CONANT’S MASSO OSTERIA CELEBRATES
VALENTINE’S DAY WITH A SPECIAL TASTING MENU
Enjoy a four-course meal with 10 signature dishes this Valentine’s Day through Feb. 16
Lovers and food lovers alike can celebrate Valentine’s Day at Masso Osteria at Red Rock Resort with a special shared tasting menu, priced at $75 per person. Couples or friends looking to experience a decadent night out will be able to enjoy a four-course dinner plus dessert, offered Feb. 14 through Feb. 16. Masso’s à la carte menu along with house-made specials, such as the beef tenderloin carpaccio and 24 oz bone-in ribeye, are also available for sweethearts to savor. The Valentine’s Day menu includes:
- Hamachi crudo: Calabrian chilies, ginger and finger limes
- Little gem Caesar: Parmesan frico
- Creamy polenta “boscaiola”: Bacon, truffles and mushrooms
- Classic meatballs: Spaetzle, concentrated tomatoes and salsa verde
- Lobster tagliolini: Concentrated tomatoes, garlic and herb breadcrumbs
- Pasta al Pomodoro: Chef’s signature ragu
- Roasted branzino: Lemon, capers, olive oil and kale
- NY strip steak tagliata di manzo: “pizzaiolo”
- Salted caramel budino: Gianduja crumble and whipped cream
- Tiramisu “affogato”: Mascarpone mousse, expresso and vanilla gelato.
For more information and to see the full Valentine’s menu, or to make a reservation, visit https://www.massoosteria.com/ or call (702) 797-7097.
About Masso Osteria
From acclaimed chef, author, restaurateur, and television personality Scott Conant comes Masso Osteria, the quintessential Italian eatery for local gourmands and travelers alike. Located at Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa, and inspired by the rocky desert landscape that surrounds Las Vegas – Masso is Italian for “boulder” – Chef Conant has captured the convivial spirit of a classic osteria, offering refined, craveable Italian fare in a lively setting. Revered as a top dining and wine destination by press such as Wine Spectator, USA Today, Las Vegas Magazine, Las Vegas Weekly and Las Vegas Review-Journal to name a few, Masso Osteria is a return to form for Chef Conant, whose menu of house made pastas, antipasti, and savory wood-fired sides reflects his guiding philosophy: to create unforgettable dining experiences rooted in soulful cooking and generous hospitality.
About Red Rock Resort
Located 10 miles west of the Strip, Red Rock Resort is a four diamond AAA-rated resort that features more than 800 guest rooms and suites, a 25,000-square-foot spa, a variety of restaurants, a spectacular pool area, movie theatres, bowling at Red Rock Lanes and a full array of gaming. To learn more about Red Rock Resort, please call 702-797-7777 or visit https://redrock.sclv.com/.