Show Mama You Know Best … Especially on Mother’s Day Weekend!
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana Offers Delectable Mother’s Day Features, May 13 & 14
Where to go on Mother’s Day? The answer is obvious: BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (BRAVO!), which is offering special Mother’s Day selections on May 13 and 14. In addition to the limited-time features served until 3 p.m., BRAVO! will open its doors early at 10 a.m. on Sunday, May 14.
BRAVO!’s Mother’s Day brunch includes:
- Berries & Cream French Toast – Sweet, cream cheese-stuffed French toast drizzled in honey and topped with cinnamon and fresh berry compote and served with crispy bacon
- Ham & Biscuit Benedict – Poached, cage-free eggs atop warm biscuits and savory ham finished in a creamy hollandaise sauce and served with grilled asparagus and brunch potatoes
- Open-Faced Biscuit Sandwich – Over easy, cage-free eggs atop warm biscuits finished with tomatoes, arugula, savory candied bacon, white American cheese and green onion mayonnaise with Sriracha aioli and served with a side of fresh fruit
- Sicilian Omelette – A rich omelet filled with cherry wood smoked ham, crispy bacon and sweet Italian sausage with tomato compote, caramelized onions and fresh Mozzarella cheese served with a hearty potion of brunch potatoes
- Filet Mignon – A tender six oz. filet grilled to perfection and served with creamy mashed potatoes and fresh seasonal vegetables
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken – Grilled balsamic glazed chicken atop a bed of orzo, farro, zucchini, roasted red peppers, crisp asparagus and Feta cheese
- BRAVO’s Grilled Pork Chop – Tender, grilled-to-order pork chop served with creamy mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Chicken + Rosemary Ravioli – Savory ravioli with shiitake mushrooms, juicy grape tomatoes and peas in a savory Parmesan cheese broth
- Prosciutto Wrapped Cod – Fresh filet of cod wrapped in savory prosciutto served with crisp haricot vert and julienned vegetables and finished in lemon butter
In addition, items from BRAVO!’s regular menu, include grilled steaks, chops, and made-to-order pizzas, pastas and house specialties, similar to an authentic “ristorante” in Italy, will be served on Mother’s Day. BRAVO! also offers an ample dessert menu, full wine list and cocktail book, coffees and coffee drinks, special children’s menu, and more.
Also, BRAVO!’s spring gift card promotion, available now through Sunday, June 18, is a great gift for moms, as well as grads and dads! For every $100 in gift cards purchased, guests will receive a free $25 gift card! For every $50 gift card purchased, they will receive a free $10 gift card. The spring gift card promotion is only available for purchase in BRAVO restaurants.
“BRAVO! is a wonderful place to celebrate the special women in our lives,” said BRAVO! Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey. “We are pleased to offer special Mother’s Day features on Mother’s Day Weekend, and give our guests the chance to celebrate this special day.”
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana is located near the newly-renovated “Plaza” area at the Galleria at Sunset. Hours of operation are Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Friday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BravoItalian.com or by calling 702-433-4352. For the latest news on BRAVO! Cucina Italiana follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About BRAVO Cucina Italiana
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is a “polished casual” restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle “Cucina Italiana” means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO’s popular entrees include grilled steaks, chops, and fresh seafood, as well as flatbreads, pizzas and salads, similar to what one would find in an authentic “ristorante” in Italy. BRAVO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group. Founded in 1992, BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group currently operates more than 100 restaurants in 33 states including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and to follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG’s brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.