Silverton Casino Hotel announces March dining listing
Silverton Casino Hotel is the perfect place for delicious food and an escape from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. For more information on dining options at Silverton Casino Hotel please visit www.silvertoncasino.com.
Spring Restaurant Week 2013
Dates: March 8 – March 15 (Closed on Sunday and Monday)
Venue: Twin Creeks Steakhouse
Info: Guests can enjoy a three course prix fixe menu at the award winning Twin Creeks Steakhouse, and this fantastic deal also provides help in the battle to end hunger in Southern Nevada as a portion of proceeds from Spring Restaurant Week Las Vegas go to Three Square Food Bank. Choices include: First Course; Lobster Bisque with fresh lobster and cognac or Spinach Salad with candied pecans, port glazed shallots, apple smoked bacon, goat cheese and balsamic-bacon vinaigrette. Entrée Course: Chicken Milanese, Grilled Filet Mignon or Atlantic Halibut. All entrées served with Yukon mashed potato purée and steamed broccolini. Dessert: Chocolate Molten Lava Cake or Traditional Crème Brûlée.
Cost: $40.13 plus 8.1% tax and 18% gratuity. Reservations can be made at (702) 263-7777
St. Patrick’s Day Specialty Menus
Date: Sunday, March 17
Venue: Seasons Buffet
Info: Celebrate the Luck O’ the Irish with a specialty brunch featuring Corned Beef Steamship, stuffed cabbage, Colcannon potatoes, drunken carrots, braised cabbage, Sheppard’s Pie, Irish Stew and rice pudding. Enjoy our made to order omelets, breakfast pizzas, soups, salads, fabulous dessert station and much more.
Cost: $19.99; $17.99 with Silverton Rewards Club card. Served from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Venue: Sundance Grill
Info: Enjoy a traditional serving of corned beef and cabbage.
Cost: $10.95. Served from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
SKIP THE STRIP St. Patrick’s Day Party
Date: Sunday, March 17
Time: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Admission Cost: $30
Info: Silverton Casino Hotel invites guests to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day with a phenomenal deal and a day of partying! For $30, guests will receive an all you can drink wristband valid at all casino bars from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Drink specials include: Green PBR, Kilbeggan Irish whiskey, Murphy’s Irish Stout, well drinks and Irish car bombs. Dance to a live DJ in Shady Grove lounge and play in the beer pong tournament or mug challenge for the chance to win cash prizes.
Date: Easter Sunday, March 31
Venue: Seasons Buffet
Time: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Info: Guests can enjoy mouthwatering cuisine and celebrate Easter at Silverton Casino Hotel. The menu will feature all-you-can-eat crab legs, prime rib, honey glazed ham, mussels, roasted leg of lamb and herb crusted turkey. Enjoy holiday desserts served with salads, delicious sides and much, much more.
Cost: $25.95 per person; $23.95 per person with Silverton Rewards Club Card; Children 4 – 6 are half price; Children 7 or older are regular price.
Info: The 50+ Senior Mondays promotion now has even more chances for seniors to take advantage of the many rewards there are for being a Silverton Rewards Club member. All members age 50 and older may participate in Senior Mondays, which includes 50% discount meals at all Silverton restaurants from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Cannot be combined with any other offer; excludes holidays).
· Mondays: Lunch from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Silverton Rewards Club card, $10.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Tuesdays: Lunch from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Wednesdays: Lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card, Dinner for 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Thursdays: Lunch from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card. Enjoy a themed dinner during Polynesian Night from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. where guests eat for only $19.99 with a Silverton Rewards Club card and $21.99 without a card.
· Fridays: Lunch from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Saturdays: Lunch from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Sundays: Brunch from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. for $17.99 with Rewards card and $19.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
Sundance Grill Late Night Specials
Time: Midnight to 5 a.m.
Info: Satisfy your appetite with the late night specials at Sundance Grill. This American home cooking style restaurant will leave you wanting more with specials available from midnight to 5 a.m. Guests can enjoy sliders for .99 cents, ham steak and eggs for only $3.95 and the Wild Card Special, which includes two farm fresh eggs, two bacon or sausage, hash browns, toast and jelly for $2.95.
Happy Hour at Twin Creeks Steakhouse
Date: Tuesday through Saturday
Time: Tuesday through Thursday 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Info: Twin Creeks is offering half price on all items from the Tapas menu, including specialty drinks, house wine and non-premium craft beer during select hours of the week and weekend. The Happy Hour is only available inside the lounge.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton Casino Hotel is home to a variety of restaurants and dining options, including the Seasons Buffet, the 24-hour Sundance Grill, Shady Grove Lounge, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Mi Casa Grill Cantina, Starbucks and Johnny Rockets. In addition to the flagship 165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Silverton offers 90,000 square feet of gaming with more than 1,900 slot machines and 30 table games, and the Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge. The property features a 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium with more than 4,000 sharks, stingrays and tropical fish, which was voted “Best Free Attraction” in the Best of Citysearch®. Silverton is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call 702-263-7777 or visit www.silvertoncasino.com.