South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa Offers Decadent Specialty Menus for the Ultimate Romantic Evening for Valentine’s Day
Make reservations for Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House on Wednesday, Feb. 14 here
Cupid strikes this Valentine’s Day at South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa with a variety of specialty menus designed with love in mind. The specialty menus will be available at Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House on Wednesday, Feb. 14.
Baja Miguel’s will serve a three-course menu with a complimentary margarita or glass of wine from 4 to 10 p.m. for $21.95 per person, including:
- First Course: Shrimp Cocktail Martini with a Carman Maria sauce; or Miguel’s Romantic Salad, served with baby greens and seasonal berries, finished with walnuts and tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette.
- Second Course: Trio Valentine, 3-ounce filet, 3-ounce chicken breast and two sautéed shrimp served over creamed spinach and topped with a tequila lime butter sauce; Salmon Rosaria, 8-ounce salmon fillet topped with fresh mango salsa over sautéed zucchini; or Rice Verdi and Asparagus Tips.
- Third Course: Strawberry Mousse topped with cinnamon and a honey biscuit; or Kahlua Flan, served with seasonal berries. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course menu from 4 to 10 p.m. with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine, available for $39 per person, including:
- First Course: Tuna Tartar served over avocado and finished with a drizzle of garlic oil; Braciole, beef roulade with ground veal, spinach, cheese and pine nuts slowly braised in a red wine tomato sauce; or Stracciatella Soup, a light chicken broth with chiffonade of egg and baby spinach.
- Second Course: Cupid’s Filet, an 8-ounce broiled beef filet topped with a blue cheese mousse; Seared Sea Scallops served with caramelized leek and toasted pistachio with a side of roasted carrot faro; or Chicken Siciliano, seared chicken breast with roasted eggplant, mozzarella and heirloom tomatoes.
- Third Course: Vanilla Bean Cookie Dough Mousse; or Butter Finger Tartufo served with peanut butter ice cream and candy pieces. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course menu from 4 to 10 p.m. with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $35 per person, including:
- First Course: Lovers Salad, select lettuces served with teardrop tomatoes, hearts of palm, dried cranberries, candied pecans and apple cider vinaigrette; Cream of Asparagus Soup, or Honey Glazed Shrimp Kabob served over saffron rice.
- Second Course: Roast Halibut Juliet, almond crusted halibut served with watercress cream; Medallions of Beef Romeo, pan seared with a mushroom cream sauce; or Prime Rib of Beef, 10-ounce dry aged and cooked slowly for full flavor, served with Parisian vegetables and potatoes.
- Third Course: Chocolate Lava Cake served with strawberries; or Red Valet Cup Cake served with white chocolate icing and raspberries. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Silverado Steak House will serve a three-course menu from 4 to 10 p.m. with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine, available for $55 per person, including:
- First Course: Pan Seared Lobster Medallions with port wine, ginger and Julianne of winter vegetables; Watermelon, Blue Cheese, Rocket Lettuce and Walnut Salad served with a champagne vinaigrette; or Creamy Five Onion Soup served in a poached onion cup.
- Second Course: Black Pepper-Crusted Filet Mignon, broiled and served with sautéed spinach, blood orange hollandaise and sun-dried tomato mashed potatoes; Dijon Crusted Alaskan Salmon served with panko bread crumbs and light citrus butter sauce; Poached Chicken Breast, served with leeks and crab, consommé and roasted baby vegetables; or Veal Françoise, dipped in egg and sautéed with white wine and lemon butter. All second courses are served with seasonal vegetables and fondant potatoes.
- Third Course: Cupid’s Cup, vanilla mousse, poached rhubarb with pickled ginger over vanilla ice cream and macadamia nuts; or Decadent Chocolate Trio, chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse and chocolate cake served with seasonal berries. All third course dishes are for two. Includes the choice of coffee or tea.
Regular menus will also be available at Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House. All guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid form of ID to receive the complimentary cocktail. Tax and gratuity are not included. For more information or reservations, please visit South Point’s dining website
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point Hotel will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a separate race and sports book area, 11 restaurants, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room, world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon, a 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment, a 700-seat Bingo room, a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex, a state-of-the-art 64-lane bowling center, a 52,000-square foot Conference Center and an 80,000-square foot Exhibit Hall. South Point Hotel is also home to the Tournament Bowling Plaza, a multi-million dollar professional bowling tournament facility. In addition, South Point Hotel has the finest equestrian event facility in the country. The 240,000 square feet of event space features three climate-controlled arenas, vet clinic, feed store, more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
“Official Hotel and Casino of Las Vegas Motor Speedway” and sponsor of the September 2018 Las Vegas NASCAR Monster Energy cup race, South Point 400. In addition, South Point’s Sports Book is home of Vegas Stats & Information Network” (VSiN), where you can listen to the broadcast on SiriusXM 204 and watch the video livestream on VSiN.com.
For more information or for room reservations, call (702) 796-7111 or visit the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa website. Connect with South Point on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and foursquare.