Get Pampered with Select Salon Services Now Available at Spa Aquae, Hop into Hawthorn Grill and Early Grey Café for Easter Specials and Start the Spring Season with Big Cash
April brings Spring gaming promotions, dining options and more to Summerlin
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa and amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property announces casino, food and beverage specials and entertainment for the month of April 2021. New items are highlighted below.
In addition to the wide variety of gaming options at the Rampart Casino, players also enjoy an excellent rewards program. By signing up for the Rampart Rewards Players Club, guests can earn and redeem points for cash, free play, complimentary meals, entertainment, merchandise, and rooms at the JW Marriott Las Vegas. Club members must be at least 21 years of age. Learn more at www.TheResortAtSummerlin.com.
- Now open Thursday through Sunday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Hair and nail services only. Retail store open.
- To book an appointment, call 702-869-7777.
*Visit Rampart Rewards Player’s Club for complete details for all promotions.
Cash into Spring Drawings – Qualifying Drawings every Friday and Saturday, April 2 – May 1 at 6:15 p.m. & 8:15 p.m.
- 10 winners will be called at each drawing.
- Winners must choose a spot on the board for a chance to win up to $5,000 in cash. Must be present to win.
- 100 Points = One entry (Slots or Bingo)
- 10x entries Monday-Thursday
Stacks & Cash Drawings – Fridays and Saturdays, April 2 – May 1 at 9 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- 10 winners each night
- Winners will pick one envelope from the drum for a chance to win the lucky 2x multiplier
- Players can win up to $2,000 in cash
- Earn one entry for $10 average bet for an hour of play or equivalent by playing Table Games
- Entries are valid for one week only
- Easter Egg Pick – Sunday, April 4, all sessions
- Every egg is filled with Free Slot Play vouchers, while supplies last
- Players can win up to $100 in Free Slot Play
- Tax Day – Thursday, April 15
- 3x $1,000 Coveralls at the 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. sessions
- 10 lucky winners at each session will receive $50 in Free Slot Play
- Free Deli Sandwich – Sundays in April, at all sessions
- Play Bingo on Sundays and receive a coupon for a free deli sandwich on Monday
- One per player. Kiosk coupon prints on Monday
- Double Pay All the Way
- 3x $1,000 Coveralls every Friday and Saturday at the 9 p.m. session
- Free Small Rainbow Pack – every Wednesday in April
- Minimum buy-in required
- 3x $1,000 Coveralls every Friday and Saturday at the 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. sessions
- Bonus “R” Ball Jackpots every Monday and Thursday at the 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. sessions
- “BINGO” on B-4 or any number ending in 3 to receive $500 in addition to regular payout. Validation required.
- Earn and Eat
- Earn and redeem 1,500 Slot Points to win a $50 gift certificate to Hawthorn Grill or Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Earn by playing Table Games at $25 average bet for two hours or equivalent
- Earn and redeem 1,000 Slot Points to win a $25 gift certificate to Early Grey Café or Clubhouse Deli
- Earn by playing Table Games at $15 average bet for two hours or equivalent
- Earn and redeem 1,500 Slot Points to win a $50 gift certificate to Hawthorn Grill or Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Slot Tournament
- Every Wednesday in March from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Win up to $1,000 in cash
- Pirate’s Treasure Drawings – Wednesday, April 28
- Every last Wednesday of each month at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.
- Earn 2,000 Points the previous month to receive invitation
Gimme 5 – every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in April
- For every 500 Points earned, guests receive $5 in Free Slot Play
- Earn up to $50 in Free Slot Play
- Table Games earn $5 free bet for every hour at $25 per hand or equivalent
Table Games Hot Seat Drawings – Thursdays in April from 2-8 p.m.
- Once an hour, a table game player will be chosen
- Card holders win $200 in promotional chips if chosen
FOOD & BEVERAGE highlighted items below are new.
All food & beverage outlets are following the State of Nevada COVID-19 guidelines
Earl Grey Café
- Easter Three-Course Dinner. $21.99 per person plus tax. Served 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Split Pea Soup with herb croutons; Roasted Rosemary Leg of Lamb with spring peas, pearl onion, mashed potatoes and mint sauce ORHoney Glazed Ham Steak with spring peas, pearl onion, mashed potatoes and whole grain mustard sauce; Carrot Cake with carrot sponge, cream cheese frosting and caramel rum sauce
- $10.99 Hawaiian Steak and Shrimp dinner. Grilled steak served with three breaded shrimp, macaroni salad, white rice, seasonal vegetables and teriyaki sauce. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Open 24 hours a day serving hearty comfort food including breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts.
- $5.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6-9 a.m. Three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-Course Specials. Served seven days a week from 2–10 p.m. Choose one appetizer, entrée and dessert with five entrée choices available.
- $10.99 Sandwich of The Month combo with chips and a drink
- Roast Beef Dip Sandwich – thinly-sliced roast beef on a French roll with crispy-fried onions and horseradish, served with au jus
- Must have Ramparts Rewards to qualify
- Grab-N-Go Specials starting at $6.99
- Choose from select sandwiches, wraps and salads
- Ice Cream and Boozy Shakes available
- Open daily at 11 a.m.
- À la carte Easter Dinner Menu served 5-8 p.m.
- Including Shrimp Cocktail with cocktail sauce, lemon and fresh horseradish; Crab Cake with remoulade, lemon and herb salad; Seafood Pot Pie with lobster, crab, scallop, shrimp, puff pastry, potato, tarragon and lemon cream; Strawberry and Watercress Salad with baby spinach, caramelized goat cheese and poppy seed vinaigrette; 8oz. Filet with Bordelaise sauce and choice of Scallops, Split King Crab Legs or 12oz Lobster Tail; Pan Roasted Halibut with herb rice pilaf, roasted carrots and lemon dill cream; Colorado Rack of Lamb with roasted sweet potato and crispy Brussel sprouts; Chocolate Bomb with caramel brûlée and chocolate mousse; Sunny Side Up with white chocolate mousse, apricot, almond sponge and vanilla sauce; sorbets and gelatos
- Open daily from 5-8 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 5-10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Late Night Happy Hour
- Served 9-11 p.m. from Wednesday through Sunday
- Appetizers, Chinese house specialties and noodles starting at $8
- Teppanyaki now available by reservation only
- The Dining Room is open from 5-9 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and 5-9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Offering multiple Asian cuisines and dining options from Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean dining to Teppanyaki, Noodle Bar, Sushi Bar and a Bar & Patio
- 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday-Saturday
- 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Sundays
Wine Down Weekdays
- Select bottles of wine starting at $30
- Available Monday-Thursday at Hawthorn Grill
- Available Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Valid with purchase of one dine-in entrée
- Not valid during Happy Hour or on holidays
$5 Happy Hour
- Served on the patio and lounge area from 4-6 p.m.
- Select food and drink items starting at $5
- Offered daily at Hawthorn Grill
- Offered Sunday-Wednesday at Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Open daily from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC – Round Bar; free entrance
- Live DJ from inside Round Bar every Friday and Saturday from 7 p.m.-midnight
POOL & CABANAS
Resort-style pool set amongst the beautiful, lush gardens of the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa grounds. Pool and cabanas open from 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. daily.
Unique to the area, the resort offers complimentary pool access for hotel guests as well as rates for non-hotel guests, creating the perfect getaway for locals and guests.
- Daily Pool Access for Non-Hotel Guests – $10 per person (16 and over), $5 per child (ages six-15) and five years and under are complimentary (must be accompanied by an adult). Maximum 3 children per adult. Children who are not toilet-trained are required to wear swim diapers, available complimentary at the towel hut
- For the health and safety of all guests and associates, the pool deck has been set to accommodate social distancing. Due to COVID-19 and reduced capacities, access to pool grounds will be suspended when capacity is met
- Cabana rentals start at $175 (cost depends on day/time) and includes six waters. Cabanas can hold up to six guests, per state regulations
About Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers more than 1,300 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter . Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW. Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.