Station Casinos Gears Up for the Return of Football Season with Launch of All-New STN Sports App, “Splashy” Ad Campaign and a New Vice President of Race and Sports Operations
Station Casinos is heading into football season with an array of new and convenient STN Sports experiences for sports betting fans to enjoy this season. The leading local gaming and entertainment provider just debuted an all-new STN Sports App featuring an enhanced user experience, a “splashy” STN Sports campaign starring Instagram comedian Matt Cutshall and a new executive at the helm of the sports division, Vice President of Race and Sports Operations Jason McCormick.
Highlights of the latest and greatest experiences from STN Sports this season include:
STN Sports Mobile Betting App
The new STN Sports App offers an enhanced user experience, making it faster and easier for guests to place wagers. Recently launched on July 28, the new specs include:
- Virtual play-by-play stats and scoring available in the “In Play” experience
- Additional remote funding options that will push users into the race and sportsbook action quickly including Play+, PayNearMe, and now ACH.
- Ability to deposit funds for both race and sports
- Expanded “buy points” offerings in all football and basketball games
- Improved user experience and visual update
- Extended three-month transaction history for race
- To learn more about how to download the app, visit https://www.stnsports.com/
- Additional gaming promotions and bonuses including a new $500 new sign-up bonus through Oct. 31
- Bring in the Lion: Station Casinos bets on humor with the next phase of their “splashy” STN Sports spots with an all-new campaign starring Instagram comedian Matt Cutshall. In the newly launched commercial, viewers find Cutshall explaining bets on “soccerball” and “tennisball” while wading through an ankle-deep fountain in front of a lawn sprinkler. The commercial will air on local broadcast and is already taking the internet by storm. A series of subsequent Cutshall-style skits will drop in the coming weeks. Link to video here.
Props for Days
- STN Sports brings bettors one of the city’s most robust menu of interesting prop bets around including: Tim Tebow’s total touchdowns, Julio Jones’ total touchdowns, Kyle Pitts’ total receiving yards and many more.
Last Man Standing Contest
- Station Casinos’ annual “picks” contest, offering bettors a chance to win up to $1 million dollars, is live. Sign-ups end Sept. 12. To learn more visit: https://www.stationcasinos.com/play/race-and-sports/
Jason McCormick’s New Role and Other Promotions
- With nearly 25 years of professional experience in the race and sports industry under his belt, 18 of which at Station Casinos, Jason McCormick has worked in every role in race and sports operations including writer, cashier, bookmaker, supervisor, and director. In his new role as Vice President, McCormick oversees all aspects of race and sports programming at Station Casinos. For the last four decades, the Station Casinos family of sportsbooks has earned an esteemed reputation and McCormick will lead the team into the next decade of evolution for race and sports betting experiences.
- McCormick has implemented a major growth in the sports menu offering. Bettors will see an extensive menu of new pre-match and in play offerings as well as a more favorable money line split.
- Additionally, Chuck Esposito has been promoted to Director of Race and Sports for the hub at Red Rock Casino, Jason Simbal is now Director of STN Sports and Bert Cirincione is Director of Race and Sports Retail Operations.
For media interested in learning more about STN Sports happenings this season, Jason McCormick is available for interviews upon request to talk about the season and the new direction the company will take under his leadership.
While Station Casinos recently celebrated their 45th anniversary in July, the company is also excited to celebrate 40 years of race and sports book operations in the city.