Entertainment Rules the New Year with the Return of the Cascade Lounge Concert Series and the 2019 Series Launch of Free Comedy Shows from Bonkerz, and Gourmet Burgers Are a Homerun Hit at Clubhouse Deli
Cheers to a New Year of luxury at Summerlin’s beloved property
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants as well as spa specials and live entertainment for the month of January 2019.
Island Hydration Treatment
- Start with a gentle exfoliation before the body is cocooned, allowing nutrient rich exotic oil to deeply penetrate the skin, leaving the mind renewed and body restored.
- This 80-minute treatment is $189 and available through Jan. 31.
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC – Cascade Lounge Concert Series – All tickets are on sale at the Main Cage, unless noted. $18 general admission, $9 if paying with Rampart Rewards points
Date: Saturday, Jan. 19; Artist: Journey Unlimited; Time: Doors at 7:30 p.m., show time at 8:30 p.m.
Date: Sunday, Jan. 20; Artist: Bee Gees Gold; Time: Doors at 2 p.m., show time at 3 p.m.
MUSIC –Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance.
Date: Jan. 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29; Artist Wes Winters (pianist); Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
Date: Jan. 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30; Artist: Ned “Lionardo” Mills and Friends (pianist); Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 4 & 5; Artist: Remedy (party band); Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 11 & 12; Artist: Déjà Vu (dance band); Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 18 & 19; Artist: In-A-Fect (R&B band); Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 25 & 26; Artist: Tre’sure and Dreamstone (dance band); Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
MUSIC – Round Bar; Free entrance; All first acts start at 6:30 p.m. / Second acts start at 11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 4 & 5; Artist: Cool Change/DnD Project
Date: Jan. 11 & 12; Artist: The C Notes/Glenn Gallarde
Date: Jan. 18 & 19; Artist: Cool Change/DnD Project
Date: Jan. 25 & 26; Artist: The C Notes/Kent & Tammy
BONKERZ COMEDY – Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance; All shows start at 7 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.)
Date: Jan. 3; Artist: Kirk McHenry (Comic View and Laffapalooza)
Date: Jan. 10; Artist: Richy Leis (MTC, VH1 and TMZ)
Date: Jan. 17; Artist: Aidan Park (Laugh Factory Los Angeles)
Date: Jan. 24; Artist: Daniel Eachus (Laughs)
Date: Jan. 30; Artist: John Pate (Laugh Factory)
MUSIC – Hawthorn Grill
Happy Hour live entertainment every Friday from 4 – 8 p.m.
Date: Jan. 4; Artist: Kai Bryant Duo
Date: Jan. 11; Artist: Sina Duo
Date: Jan. 18; Artist: Kai Brant Duo
Date: Jan. 25; Artist: David De’Ccosta
Sunday Brunch live entertainment every Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Date: Jan. 1; Artist: Vince Preister
Date: Jan. 6; Artist: Linda Woodson
Date: Jan. 13; Artist: Windy Karigianes
Date: Jan. 20; Artist: Vince Preister
Date: Jan. 27; Artist: Darren Montamedy
FOOD & BEVERAGE new items are highlighted below*
- $13.99 Burgers of the Month combo. Each burger is served with chips and a drink.
- The New Americana Burger – Tomato jam, garlic aioli, arugula, grilled red onion, Havarti cheese
- The Brunch Burger – Sautéed onions, mustard greens, bacon, Sunny Side Up fried egg, Cheddar cheese
- Place any Parlay for $50 or more and receive a $5 off coupon (can combine wagers)
- $5 off coupon can be used to purchase any of the following items:
- Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
- Italian Sausage
- Chicken Wings
- Chicken Strips
- Loaded Fries
- Buffet Prices: Lunch $5 on Tuesdays (50+) with Rampart Rewards, $7.99 with Rampart Rewards, $11.99 without card, $6.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Prime Rib and Shrimp Dinner (Sunday – Tuesday) $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $12.99 with Rampart Rewards, $16.99 without card, $11.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Wednesday Aloha Night $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Thursday Deli Night $16.99 with Rampart Rewards, $18.99 without card, $15.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Seafood and Crab Legs featuring Prime Rib $26.99 with Rampart Rewards, $29.99 without card, $25.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Steak and Seafood with crab legs $21.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card, $20.99 Senior (50+ with card)
Promenade Café Specials
- $7.99 Braised Short Rib Dinner Special. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials. Served midnight – 6 a.m. Seven specials to choose from, including shrimp cocktail, wings, pancakes and more.
- $4.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6 – 9 a.m. with three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-course special. Served seven days a week from 4 – 11 p.m. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert. Three entrée choices available.
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6 – 11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7 – 11 a.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Sunday Prime Rib Dinner – 18oz Prime Rib served with mashed potatoes, creamy horseradish and au jus. Offered every Sunday from 5 – 10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Lunch – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Dinner – 5 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5 – 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays for $29 per person. Offered 5 – 10 p.m.
- Open daily
Happy for Happy Hour Specials
- Hawthorn Grill
- Monday – Friday from 4 – 6 p.m.; Half off select drinks and bar menu items
- Live entertainment every Friday from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday – Saturday from 5 – 7 p.m.; $5 Select Wine, Sake and Sushi
About Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers more than 1,600 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.