REHAB HOSTS DJ SET BY TABOO AND ONE OF THE WANTED’S FINAL PERFORMANCES, APRIL 26 – 27
Tickets available at www.hardrockhotel.com/rehab
What: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites revelers to check in for a double-dose of REHAB with Taboo of The Black Eyed Peas on Saturday, April 26and award-winning band The Wanted on Sunday, April 27.
Taboo will get it started with an exclusive DJ set on the poolside stage. The following afternoon, The Wanted will make guests glad they came when band members Tom Parker, Siva Kaneswaran, Nathan Sykes, Max George and Jay McGuiness take over the dayclub for one of their final performances.
Taboo of The Black Eyed Peas – Saturday, April 26
The Wanted – Sunday, April 27
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Details: Additional confirmed talent:
- Kendrick Lamar – Saturday, May 3
- REHAB Bikini Invitational Round 1 hosted by Joanna and Marta Krupa with a DJ set by Crystal Hefner – Saturday, May 10
- Travie McCoy of Gym Class Heroes – Sunday, May 11
- Resident DJs Wellman, Shift and Loczi – Sunday, May 18
- J. Cole – Saturday, May 24
- Puff Daddy – Sunday, May 25
- Aloe Blacc – Saturday, May 31
- REHAB Bikini Invitational Round 2 with DJ set by Crystal Hefner – Saturday, June 14
- Sky Blu of LMFAO – Sunday, June 15
- Icona Pop – Saturday, June 21
- REHAB Bikini Invitational Round 3 with DJ set by Crystal Hefner – Saturday, July 12
- REHAB Bikini Invitational Round 4 with DJ set by Crystal Hefner – Saturday, Aug. 9
- Puff Daddy – Sunday, Aug. 31
- REHAB Bikini Invitational Finals with DJ set by Crystal Hefner – Saturday, Sept. 6
Tickets to REHAB start at $30 for females and $50 for males. Located at Paradise Beach, the dayclub is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Prices are subject to change per event. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid form of identification. For more information or to make a reservation, please visit www.hardrockhotel.com or call 702.693.5555.
About Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-strip playground, just minutes and less than three miles from McCarran International Airport. The premier destination entertainment resort is owned by Brookfield Real Estate Finance Fund II and managed by WG-Harmon, LLC, a subsidiary of Warner Gaming, LLC. Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N’ Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites and the all-suite HRH Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky’s Café and 福Fú; a state-of-the-art fitness center and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. For room availability and additional information call 800.HRD.ROCK (800.473.7625)or visit hardrockhotel.com. Follow Hard Rock Hotel & Casino onFacebook, TwitterandInstagramfor the latest news and updates.