MAXIE’S, LAS VEGAS’ NEWEST DINING HOTSPOT,
TO OPEN AT THE LINQ PROMENADE ON MARCH 15
Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade will debut on March 15, becoming Las Vegas’ newest hotspot for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maxie’s menu will feature ostentatious breakfast and lunch classics, as well as a collection of contemporary deli dishes. Operated by Hospitality Boulevard, Maxie’s will be located next to the base of High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
Who is Maxie? Ryan Klaasen, co-founder and chief executive officer, Hospitality Boulevard explains the idea of the name.
“Food carries so many wonderful memories from our childhoods. The name Maxie is the idea that she’s ‘Grandma Maxie’ and her food brings back warm and happy memories. We talk about these wonderful memories as we eat the food and these memories are strong because they touch our senses of taste, touch, smell and the sense of love and happy familiarity in our hearts,” says Klaasen.
Maxie’s will offer contemporary modern diner décor with distinctive accents such as a clean color palette of gray and white punctuated with pops of aqua and red, a black and white checkerboard ceiling and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating.
Sneak Peek of Maxie’s, the new restaurant opening at The LINQ Promenade in Las Vegas next month.
(Rendering Courtesy of Hospitality Boulevard)
Maxie’s signature breakfast dishes will include:
- Cotton Candy Pancakes: Pancakes stuffed and topped with fluffy cotton candy and drizzled with maple syrup
- Fruity Pebbles French Toast: French toast infused with Fruity Pebbles cereal and served with vanilla syrup
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Tacos: Silver dollar pancakes stuffed with peanut butter and strawberry jelly
- Stuffed Biscuit & Gravy Sandwich: Brisket and shredded Colby cheese with chopped brisket gravy
- The Mexican Omelet: Monterey Jack cheese, chopped green chiles, jalapeño peppers, tomatoes and sour cream with fresh cilantro
- Bodybuilder Breakfast: Egg whites, pulled chicken, peppers and onions with chunks of sweet potatoes
For guests longing for familiar deli entrées with Maxie’s “something extra”:
- BBQ Brisket & Eggs Benedict: Beef brisket, poached eggs, cheesy Béchamel sauce with a dash of hot sauce, all stuffed into a hollowed brioche loaf
- Pastrami Benedict: Sliced pastrami, poached eggs, crispy potato latkes and hollandaise sauce, stuffed into a hollowed brioche loaf
- The Jackpot: Triple decker pastrami and corned beef with melted Swiss cheese, and coleslaw topped with Russian dressing on rye bread
- The Big Macher: Chophouse burger topped with grilled onions, pastrami, Russian dressing and Swiss cheese on toasted Challah bread.
Additional traditional deli staples such as Matzah Ball Soup (shredded chicken, fresh vegetables in a homemade chicken broth) will also be served.
For guests pressed for time – Maxie’s will launch its Grab-and-Go menu. Upon entering the restaurant, guests will see the assembly line where they can build their own boxed lunches and dinners with options including sandwiches, as well as bagels and cream cheese.
At the entrance will also be a bar serving juices (flavors will include orange, pineapple, grapefruit, mango, cranberry, celery and lemon and “super greens”) and cereal-flavored milkshakes including:
- PB & J: Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries and Reese’s Pieces cereal, fresh strawberry jam and peanut butter topped with whipped cream
- Banana Elvis: Peanut butter with banana, chocolate, Coco Pebbles with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and caramel
- Cotton Candy: Fluffy cotton candy, cotton candy cream cheese, pop rocks, Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries
A new collection of cocktails and a Saturday brunch menu will also be announced later this year.
“We created a warm and relaxing restaurant that serves food that tastes great and looks great, appealing to everyone, from families to groups,” concludes Joey Pintozzi, co-founder and vice president of sales and marketing, Hospitality Boulevard. “With the excitement and energy of The LINQ Promenade and all of the attractions and special events it offers, Maxie’s will be a restaurant guests of all ages will love.”
Maxie’s will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, go towww.MaxiesLV.com.
ABOUT HOSPITALITY BOULEVARD
Hospitality Boulevard is the Las Vegas-based food and beverage management company committed to breaking the mold of traditional service and creating unforgettable moments in people’s lives. Created by Ryan Klaasen and Joey Pintozzi, Hospitality Boulevard’s portfolio of venues includes Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace; Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade and The Wellesbourne in Los Angeles. Additional concepts are underway and will be announced later in 2019. A trip to one of Hospitality Boulevard’s venues ensures a memorable experience accompanied by distinctively delicious food and beverage. For more information, go to www.HospitalityBlvd.com.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE
The LINQ Promenade is the world-renowned, award-winning open-air district featuring more than 30 unique entertainment, retail and dining experiences with more to open in 2019. The LINQ Promenade also plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and parades throughout the year. Home to High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, and FLY LINQ, the only zipline on the Las Vegas strip, The LINQ Promenade is now the center for world-class attractions. High Roller quickly emerged as an instantly recognizable part of the already-iconic Las Vegas skyline and consistently ranks as one of the best, “must see” attractions by media outlets and websites around the world, ranging from Travel + Leisure to USA Today and Trip Advisor. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive 30-minute experience 550 feet in the air that includes video and music that fades away to unveil spectacular views. The sky is the limit for in-cabin experiences such as the popular Happy Half Hour (an exclusive open bar for guests 21 and over); Chocolate Tasting with Ethel M Chocolates and Yoga in the Sky. The brand-new FLY LINQ provides unparalleled views and features 10 side-by-side ziplines capable of simultaneously launching all riders from a 114-foot-tall launch tower to travel 1,121 feet through The LINQ Promenade at speeds up to 35 MPH. For more information, go to TheLINQ.com. Find @LINQPromenade on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.