Active Military and Veterans Eat Free at Market Place Buffet and Holiday Dining Arrives at JW Marriott and Rampart Casino
Locals and guests can groove all month long at Addison’s Lounge
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants as well as spa specials and live entertainment for the month of November 2019. New items are highlighted below.
FOOD & BEVERAGE highlighted items below are new.
Market Place Buffet
Featuring draft beers and wine, culinary action stations and patio dining
- Veteran’s Day – Monday, Nov. 11
- All active military and veterans eat for free on Monday, Nov. 11. Must show valid military ID to qualify
- Thanksgiving Buffet $22.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card. Served 11 a.m.-9 p.m. For larger groups, call 702-507-5944
- Lunch Monday-Friday $8.99 with Rampart Rewards, $14.99 without card, $7.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- $5 Lunch Tuesdays Rampart Rewards card holders must earn 100 Points to receive the $5 Lunch Buffet
- Sunday-Thursday Dinner $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $19.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $20.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card). Seatings from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Wednesday Aloha Night $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $19.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Crab Feast Buffet $27.99 with Rampart Rewards, $30.99 without card, $26.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Lobster Feast Buffet $27.99 with Rampart Rewards, $30.99 without card, $26.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- $9.99 Sandwich of the Month combo includes chips and a drink
- The Tommy Sandwich – roasted deli turkey, cran-apple relish, arugula and herb mayo on a sub roll
- Ice cream and boozy milkshakes now available
- Grab-N-Go Sushi
- Sushi rolls from Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles starting at $6.99
- Grab-N-Go Specials
- Choose from select sandwiches, wraps and salads
- Thanksgiving Brunch $62 per adult plus tax, $30 per child plus tax, children under 5 are free. Served 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Three-Course Thanksgiving Dinner $59 per person plus tax. Served 5-9 p.m.
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6-11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7-11 a.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Sunday Beef Wellington Dinner – Beef Wellington served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Offered every Sunday 5-10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Lunch – 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Bar & Patio Happy Hour Monday – Friday from 4-6 p.m. half off select drinks and bar menu items. Live entertainment from 4-8 p.m. every Friday
- Dinner – 5-10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5-11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Offering multiple Asian cuisines and dining options from Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean dining to Teppanyaki, Noodle Bar, Robata Grill, Sushi Bar and a Bar & Patio
- The Dining Room is open Monday – Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday – Saturday 5-11 p.m. and Sunday 5-10 p.m.
- Late Night Happy Hour
- Friday & Saturdays from 9 p.m. to close in the Bar and Patio only
- Select cocktails, beer, wine and sake plus select food items under $7
- Live entertainment
Spiedini Italian Ristorante
- Three-Course Thanksgiving Dinner $45 per person plus tax. Served 1-7 p.m.
- Homemade northern Italian classics with a Bar & Patio
- Open Sunday-Thursday 5-9 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Happy Hour served daily in the bar from 5-7 p.m., offering $5 mixed well drinks, select house wines and appetizers starting from $5
- Three-Course Thanksgiving Dinner $17.99 plus tax. Served 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- $7.99 Braised Short Rib Dinner Special served with whipped potatoes and baby carrots. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. $9.99 without Rampart Rewards
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials (with Rampart Rewards). Served midnight-6 a.m. $6.99 without card. Five specials to choose from.
- $4.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6-9 a.m. with three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-course special. Served seven days a week from 4-11 p.m. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert. Three entrée choices available.
- Open Monday & Thursday from 4-8 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Offering beer, pizza, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels and mor
Football Food and Beverage Specials
- $5 Food Coupon
- Place any parlay card wager for $50 or more and receive a $5 off coupon to any restaurant on property
- Guests may combine wagers to receive promotion
- One trip to window per guest
- Parlay and Rosé
- Bet a Parlay Card and receive a free ticket for a glass of rosé wine at the Race & Sports Bar
- Bar Specials
- Available at all casino bars during games on Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays
- $2 Coors Light & Miller Drafts
- $2.50 Coors Light & Miller Bottles
- $5 Beer and shot combo: choose from Jack, Jameson, Jim Beam, Jose Cuervo Silver and Jagermeister with a purchase of a Miller or Coors product
- $5 Tito’s, Skyy and Epsolon cocktails
- $10 buckets of five beers
- Available at all casino bars during games on Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays
- Snack Shack
- Thursday and Monday from 4-8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Chips, pretzels, hotdogs, chili dogs, nachos and pizza
- Clubhouse Deli
- Basket of fries, wings, chicken strips and double cheeseburger and fries combo
- Available Saturday & Sunday from 9am – 5pm and Monday & Thursday from 3pm – 5pm
- Promenade Café
- Served Saturday and Sunday from 7-11 a.m.
- Dine in only
- $4 Bloody Marys and mimosas
- $5 breakfast entrees such as burritos and breakfast sandwiches
Skincare Event – Saturday, Nov. 9 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- $10 entry
- First 12 guests receive a free Pure Fiji Home Spa Kit
- Meet skincare experts to learn how to address skincare concerns and how to create glowing, illuminous skin. Also enjoy samples and a raffle
Black Friday Gift Certificate
- Purchase $250 in gift certificates and receive a 25-minute Soothe Your Sole treatment. Valid for 30 days after purchase
Cranberry Bourbon Pedicure
- Give the soles some TLC as this pedicure begins with a cranberry orange-infused soak which prepares the feet for a spiced-brown sugar and Kentucky whiskey scrub, followed with a botanical massage into relaxation
- This 50-minute treatment is $59 and is available through Dec. 31
Pumpkin & Fig Illuminating Facial
- This ‘porefect’ facial is a hydrating and soothing treatment that helps firm and smooth the look of fine lines, leaving an autumn glow
- This 50-minute treatment is $119 and is available through Dec. 31
- Ultimate indulgence awaits as your whisked away into relaxation with a full body massage, and like a glass of your favorite Merlot, this massage is best enjoyed slowly sipped and savored while the skin is infused with antioxidants from our resveratrol super serum.
- This 50-minute treatment is $119 and is available through Dec. 31
Bourbon Malt Body Ritual
- Skillful artisans greet your tired muscles with a Vitamin E and coconut oil compress to replenish hydration, followed by a Madagascar vanilla-infused massage that releases all tensions
- This 80-minute treatment is $169 and is available through Dec. 31
Olaplex Hair Protector Therapy
- This treatment will restore the healthy appearance and texture, reduce breakage and visibly strengthen the hair with a haircut and style to finish the service
- This treatment is $99 and is available through Dec. 31
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC – Cascade Lounge Concert Series – All tickets are on sale at the Main Cage, unless noted. $18 general admission, $9 if paying with Rampart Rewards points
Date: Friday, Nov. 1 Artist: Piano Men Time: Doors open at 7:30 p.m., show starts at 8:30 p.m.
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3 Artist: Not Fade Away Time: Doors open at 2 p.m., show starts at 3 p.m.
MUSIC –Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance.
Date: Nov. 5, 12, 19 & 26 Artist: Wes Winters Time: 6-10 p.m.
Date: Nov. 6, 13, 20 & 27 Artist: Ned “Lionardo” Mills and Friends Time: 6-10 p.m.
Date: Nov. 1 & 2 Artist: Deja Vu Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 8 & 9 Artist: Vegas Goodfellas Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 15 & 16 Artist: Soul Town Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 22 & 23 Artist: Radio Rave Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 29 & 30 Artist: Carmine Mandia Time: 6-11 p.m.
MUSIC – Round Bar; Free entrance; All first acts start at 6:30 p.m. / Second acts start at 11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 1 Artist: Kent & Tammy/ DnD Project
Date: Nov. 2 Artist: Jon & Gene/DnD Project
Date: Nov. 8 & 9 Artist: The C Notes/Glenn Gallarde
Date: Nov. 15 & 16 Artist: Cool Change/CnD Project
Date: Nov. 22 Artist: The C Notes/ Kent & Tammy
Date: Nov. 23 Artist: The C Notes/DnD Project
Date: Nov. 29 Artist: Zoe & Rick/Jon & Gene
Date: Nov. 30 Artist: Cool Change/Jon & Gene
BONKERZ COMEDY – Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance; All shows start at 7 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.)
Date: Nov. 7 Comedian: Myles Weber (MTV and Portico TV)
Date: Nov. 14 Comedian: Alex “Koolaid” Ansel (CBS, NBC and FOX)
Date: Nov. 21 Comedian: Tom Garland (FOX, The CW and more)
Date: Nov. 28 Comedian: DARK
MUSIC – Hawthorn Grill
Happy Hour live entertainment every Friday from 4 -8 p.m.
Date: Nov. 1 Artist: David De’Costa
Date: Nov. 8 Artist: Angelstar
Date: Nov. 15 Artist: Devico
Date: Nov. 22 Artist: Kai Brant
Date: Nov. 29 Artist: Angelstar
Sunday Brunch live entertainment every Sunday from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
Date: Nov. 3 Artist: Windy Karigianes
Date: Nov. 10 Artist: Darren Motamedy
Date: Nov. 17 Artist: Vince Preister
Date: Nov. 24 Artist: Linda Woodson
About Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers 1,767 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Click Here to Get up to 40% off Las Vegas hotel rooms during the Labor Day Sale. Book Now.Includes including stays at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, LINQ, Bally’s, Flamingo and more!
Reserve your stay before Sept 4, 2019 and get rooms as low as $28 per night through June 30, 2020. Promo Code SEMI19. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Get up to 25% off Las Vegas hotel rooms during the Semi Annual Sale. Click Here to Book Now. Reserve your stay before April 29, 2019 and get rooms as low as $32 per night through Feb. 29, 2020. Promo Code SEMI19. Blackout dates may apply. Includes Caesars Palace, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Paris and Planet Hollywood and more!
Up to $75 Pool Credit & the Best Rates at Caesars properties!
Booking Window: Now – April 30, 2019
Travel Window: Now – September 30, 2019
Terms: Must book by April 30, 2019, for travel by September 30, 2019. Two-nights minimum stay required. Blackout dates apply. Credit varies by property. Credit is per room per reservation. Guest is responsible for any spend beyond credit amount. Gratuity not included. Any unused credit will not be refunded and has no cash value. Subject to availability. Rates may vary.
Get up to 35% off Las Vegas hotel rooms during the Pick Your Savings Sale. Book Now. Reserve your stay before Feb. 2, 2019 and get rooms as low as $29 per night through Dec. 31, 2019! Click Here to Book Now! Includes Caesars Palace, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Paris and Planet Hollywood and more!
Book a Las Vegas hotel now during the Hot Rates Sale and get rooms from $34. Book Now! Reserve your stay before Jan. 2, 2019 and get rooms as low as $35 per night through Dec. 31, 2019. Includes Caesars Palace, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Paris and Planet Hollywood and more!
Las Vegas Cyber Sale – Get rooms as low as $35 a night. Book Now! Reserve your stay before Dec. 10, 2018 and get rooms as low as $35 per night through Nov. 30, 2019! Click Here to Book Now! Includes Caesars Palace, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Paris and Planet Hollywood and more!
Book a Las Vegas hotel now during the Hot Rates Sale and get rooms from $34. Book Now! Reserve your stay before Nov. 20, 2018 and get rooms as low as $34 per night through Sept. 30, 2019. Includes Caesars Palace, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Paris and Planet Hollywood and more!
ACTIVE MILITARY AND VETERANS TO RECEIVE FREE ALL-DAY PASS AT GLOWZONE FOR VETERANS DAY
The family-friendly facility will also offer military families
25% off all-day pass Nov. 13-17
To show appreciation for all those that have served our country, Glowzone Las Vegas, a family-friendly arena, is offering a free-all day pass with a $10 arcade credit for all active military and veteran personnel walk-ins with military ID on Sunday, Nov. 11 and Monday, Nov. 12.
“We are honored to give back to those in our community who have chosen to serve our country,” said Cyndi Rieger-Peffer, general manager of Glowzone Las Vegas. “We want Las Vegas military families to just enjoy the day and have fun together at Glowzone.”
The celebration will continue throughout the rest of the week. From Tuesday, Nov. 13 through Saturday, Nov. 17, Glowzone will offer 25% off an all-day play pass for walk-in military families or groups with a valid military ID.
Glowzone is bursting at the seams with family entertainment. The action-packed glow-in-the-dark arena is home to nine thrilling attractions, including many well-known favorites such as a glowing miniature golf course, an arcade, spin zone bumper cars and mini bowling lanes. In true American fashion, Glowzone is equipped with universally loved eats such as savory chicken wings, fresh pizza, pretzel bites and hot dogs.
The arena is open Monday from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., Wednesday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and closure on Tuesday.
Glowzone is the ultimate family challenge arena that offers the newest innovations in entertainment for all ages. The massive indoor play space puts a cosmic spin on classic-family pastimes such as bowling, mini-golf, and bumper cars, but invents a few new games of its own. Bazooka Ball, for example, mixes elements of laser tag and paintball (without the painful pellets), while a ninja courses invites warriors to overcome various obstacles in the ultimate agility test. The facility also features the soft city jungle gym, designed especially for those under the age of seven, and features slides and a twisting, turning, glowing maze. Glowzone also hosts events and parties for any occasion.
BEER PARK at Paris Las Vegas to Salute
Veterans with Military Discount
BEER PARK will offer veterans and active-duty service members who present a valid military ID a 10 percent discount to thank them for their courage and sacrifice. The discount can be applied toward any of BEER PARK’s 100 beer selections, including 36 on draft, along with next-level stadium-style dishes including the nacho cheeseburger, topped with tortilla chips, cheese sauce, jalapeño peppers, guacamole and pico de gallo; the smoked prime rib cheesesteak, made with shaved prime rib, American cheese and caramelized onions, served in French bread; and the seven-layer dip, made with guacamole, sour cream, beans, olives, tomatoes and green onions, served with tortilla chips.
Along with incredible views of the Fountains of Bellagio, BEER PARK also offers billiards and foosball, as well as oversized yard games, including Jenga and Connect Four. Reservations are available by calling 702.444.4500 or by visiting www.beerpark.com. BEER PARK by Budweiser is owned and operated by BEER PARK, LLC (not by Anheuser-Busch).
About BEER PARK
BEER PARK is located at Paris Las Vegas on a 10,000-square-foot deck set in the backdrop of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The dynamic rooftop bar and grill offers a tailgate party atmosphere with an outdoor smoker and grill, picnic tables, and more than 100 drafts, can and bottle beer selections; including 36 beers on tap. The all-American menu includes next-level stadium-style cuisine, including selections such as barbecue ribs, oversized drumsticks and reuben sandwiches, all prepared with meats cooked on a custom-made Budweiser Beechwood Grill; as well as Shock Top-marinated bratwurst, nachos and more. With dozens of high-definition televisions throughout and an onsite betting station, BEER PARK is a popular gathering place for sports fans. BEER PARK is open daily from lunch through late night, transitioning to a fun, high-energy bar after 10 p.m. BEER PARK is owned and operated by BEER PARK. The phone number for BEER PARK is 702.444.4500, the website is www.beerpark.com, and information about private events is available via email at email@example.com. BEER PARK is on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BeerParkLV and on Twitter and Instagram at @BEERPARKLV.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America’s most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch’s family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company’s beers lead numerous beer segments. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix® in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 17 local breweries, 21 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States. The company committed to investing more than $1.5 billion in its U.S. brewing, agriculture, packaging and distributing operations by 2018. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company’s largest and most technologically-capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
About Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas brings the passion and sophistication of the City of Light to the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, transporting guests to Europe’s most romantic city. Distinctive for its dramatic 46-story replica Eiffel Tower and authentic architectural reproductions, Paris Las Vegas features more than 2,900 hotel rooms and suites. Additionally, the resort offers an 85,000 square-foot casino; the two-acre Soleil Pool; Las Vegas’ first rooftop bar and grill, BEER PARK, spanning 10,000 square feet; Paris Spa by Mandara; two wedding chapels; unique French retail shopping located along the resort’s Le Boulevard District and the opulent nightlife venue Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop. Eleven restaurants include a distinctive array of fine cuisine such as Chef Joho’s acclaimed Eiffel Tower Restaurant, French-bistro Mon Ami Gabi, Steve Martorano’s signature Italian-American dishes at Martorano’s and internationally-renowned Gordon Ramsay Steak. Beginning Oct. 12 in the 1,400-seat Paris Theater, I LOVE THE ’90s – THE VEGAS SHOW will bring an immersive dance party celebrating the music that influenced and defined a generation. Paris Las Vegas is operated by a subsidiary of Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR). For more information, please visit parislasvegas.com . Find Paris Las Vegas on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooktacular Savings Sale – Get rooms as low as $35 a night. Click Here to Book Now! Reserve your stay before Oct. 31, 2018 and get rooms as low as $34 per night through March. 31, 2019. Includes Caesars Palace, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Paris and Planet Hollywood and more!
Cabo Wabo Cantina Supports the Troops with
Military Discount for Veterans Day
Cabo Wabo Cantina, located inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, will honor Veterans Day with a twenty percent off drink special for veterans and active-duty military on Sunday, Nov. 11.
Cabo Wabo will invite all veterans and active-duty service members with a valid military ID to enjoy twenty percent off cocktails in honor of Veterans Day. Some selections include Cabo Wabo’s signature Vojito, handcrafted with Devotion Black and Blue Vodka, fresh berries, fresh mint and lime juice, priced at $13; the Cocorita, made with Cabo Wabo Blanco tequila, lime juice, crème of coconut, served on the rocks and rimmed with freshly toasted coconut, priced at $14; and the CW Mai Tai, blended with Sammy’s Beach Bar rum, Captain Morgan, Orgeat, orange curacao, tropical juices, grenadine and topped with a float of Myer’s rum, priced at $14. Some restrictions may apply.
About Cabo Wabo Cantina:
Awarded “Best Tequila Selection” in the 2015 Best of Las Vegas awards, Sammy Hagar’s hard rockin’ dining and live music venue combines the laid-back beach-town vibe of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Blending coastal Mexican and Tex Mex cuisine, the menu offers a tantalizing mix of flavorful food, killer margaritas and an awesome venue where it is never uncommon to catch the Red Rocker himself jamming out with a live set on stage. Cabo Wabo Cantina opens daily at 8 a.m. More information about Cabo Wabo Cantina is available at www.cabowabocantina.com, by calling 702.385.2226, by following Cabo Wabo on Twitter and liking Cabo Wabo on Facebook. For more information about Hagar and his famous Cabo Wabo Tequila, guests may visit www.redrocker.com and www.cabowabo.com.
About Miracle Mile Shops:
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino features more than a mile of 200 shops, tempting restaurants and live entertainment venues at the heart of the famed Las Vegas Strip. The center is home to PBR Rock Bar & Grill, boasting a Strip-side location with excellent food, drinks and bull riding; M·A·C Cosmetics, a leading brand of professional cosmetics; H&M; UK-based global retailer French Connection; Sephora; Chicago popcorn legend Garrett Popcorn Shops’ only Las Vegas location; GUESS; BCBGMAXAZRIA; Desigual; 15,000-square-foot bar and restaurant Cabo Wabo® Cantina; Las Vegas’ very own Sin City Brewing Co.; Club Tattoo, featuring some of the best tattoo artists and body piercers in the nation; the first House of Hoops by Foot Locker in the city; as well as a multi-million dollar fountain show. Miracle Mile Shops is owned by Tristar Capital and RFR Holding LLC, in conjunction with leasing and marketing consultant Robert K. Futterman & Associates LLC.
Miracle Mile Shops is open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 10 a.m. – midnight Friday – Saturday. For more information, call (888) 800-8284 or visit www.miraclemileshopslv.com. Keep up with the latest Miracle Mile Shops news via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
WET’N’WILD LAS VEGAS UPDATED ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS SCHEDULE
Labor Day Luau Celebration
Saturday, Sept. 1
In honor of Labor Day, Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas is throwing an unforgettable luau celebration. Guests will be transported to the Hawaiian Islands by a thrilling performance by Polynesian hula dancers at the Red Rock Bay wave pool and an all-you-can-eat luau buffet. Guests will also enjoy the park’s award-winning slides and much more.
Salute to Heroes Weekend
Saturday, Sept. 8 and Sunday, Sept. 9
Active and retired service members with a valid Military ID or badge will receive one (1) free general admission ticket and may purchase up to six (6) discounted general admission tickets for $15 each.
Hispanic Heritage Festival
Saturday, Sept. 15
Join the 99.3 Latino Mix and 103.5 Zona MX crew for a fun-filled day of live music, folklore dancers, food specials and award-winning slides and attractions.
CCSD Educator Appreciation Weekend
Saturday, Sept. 22 and Sunday, Sept. 23
Clark County School District educators with a valid CCSD ID or badge will receive one (1) free general admission ticket and may purchase up to six (6) discounted general admission tickets for $15 each.
Free Gift for Season Pass Holders
Saturday, Sept. 29
The first 200 season pass holders to stop by the designated table will receive a gift.
CURRENT TICKET OFFERS
End of Summer Splash Sale
This offer includes an adult or junior general admission ticket for $19.99. Available for a limited time only.
*All event details, dates and times are subject to change
Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas is located at 7055 S. Fort Apache Road near I-215 and Sunset Road. For information call 702-979-1600 or visit www.wetnwildlasvegas.com.
About Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas
Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas is Nevada’s premier water park with more than 25 slides and attractions covering more than 20 acres, and a place for both thrill seekers and families. As Las Vegas’ Summer Playground, the park features the Tornado, a premier slide that catapults riders to a zero-gravity experience; Rattler, the first slide of its kind in North America; and Constrictor, an extreme water slide featuring some of the tightest turns. Families and those desiring a more relaxing experience can enjoy Paradise Falls, the interactive children’s area with kid friendly slides and a giant dumping bucket; Colorado Cooler lazy river; and Red Rock Bay wave pool. Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas was voted “Best Place to Take the Kids” in the Las Vegas Weekly’s 2018 Best of Vegas Awards and voted “Best Water Park” and “Best Aquatics Facility” in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s 2016 Best of Las Vegas Awards. For information, visit www.wetnwildlasvegas.com.
Las Vegas Hotels Semi Annual Sale! With rates starting at $32 with promo code SEMI18. Click Here to Book Now!Reserve your stay before August 27, 2018! Includes Caesars Palace, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Paris and Planet Hollywood and more!