Cowabunga Bay Waterpark Splashes Into July with
Mermaid Mondays, Movies, Adult Only Nights, and Slide Nights
Special 4th of July Celebration with Fireworks
Cowabunga Bay Waterpark makes a splash with a variety of July Summer specials including its 4th of July celebration, Movie nights, After Dark Adult Party, Slide Nights (featuring fireworks), and Mermaid Mondays. (July 28 is also national waterpark day!)
Cowabunga Bay Water Park offers a fun-filled playground for guests, featuring amenities such as heated pools, complimentary tubes and life jackets, shade structures, gourmet food items, including the refreshing park favorite, Pineapple Dole Whip (and Dole Whip Mimosa’s, for 21+).
The retro themed park cools off guests with more than 20 slides and attractions, including the largest lazy river in Nevada, 9 water slides, 4 surf and swim pools, and an interactive splash zone and kids play area with 10 pint-sized slides and tipping buckets.
Cowabunga Bay July Promotions:
- 4th of July Celebration – SLIDE into Cowabunga Bay and celebrate the 4th of July with a BOOM! Join us July 4th from 11 am – 10 pm. Fireworks begin around 9:45pm. Festivities include a live DJ, All American BBQ, and Fireworks to end the night plus FREE Face Painting & Balloon Animals. Full day admission tickets are only $19.99 with a special coupon from local participating La Bonita Supermarkets! Or join us just for the night from 4 – 9 pm with Summer Night $19.99 admission (no coupon required).
- After Dark 21+ ADULTS ONLY night begins Friday, July 5th with a $21 admission.The party takes place 8pm-Midnight and includes a guest DJ from Mix 94.1, games & bar (liquor for purchase) and free parking. Tickets and cabana specials are only available online and in limited quantities. Visit bit.ly/2TGWbzJ.
- Subway Promotions – $11 off a regular general or youth gate admission with special coupon from local participating Subway locations. For each ticket purchased with the coupon, a $1 donation will be made to Grant a Gift Foundation.
- Movie Nights – Guests may enjoy family movies under the stars, on Tuesday evenings, 6p.m. – 10p.m., from the comfort of their floating tube or a beach chair. Movies are shown in the Boardwalk Bay until July 30 and general admission tickets are available for $12.99. Visit bit.ly/2ZawsTv to purchase tickets in advance online. Featured kid movies include:
- 7/2 Tangled
- 7/9 Shrek
- 7/16 Up
- 7/23 Frozen
- 7/30 Incredibles
- Mermaid Mondays – Kids can learn to swim like a mermaid each first Monday of the month, July 1 and August 5, 2pm and 2pm.
- Spectacular Slide Nights and Fireworks take place Saturday nights, June 29 through August 3. Admission is $27.99.
For additional information on hours, operating dates, season passes, and more, please visit www.cowabungabayvegas.com or follow Cowabunga Bay Water Park on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Cowabunga Bay Water Park
Cowabunga Bay Water Park, located at 900 Galleria Drive in Henderson, is the largest water park in Nevada filled with an expansive collection of state-of-the-art thrill rides. Featuring more than 20 slides and attractions, it is the ultimate in family and guest entertainment. For more information on hours, opening dates, purchasing tickets, and season pass information please call 702.850.9000 or visit www.cowabungabayvegas.com. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @cowabungabaylv and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CowabungaBayLasVegas.