TALENT AND MISCHIEF COMBINE IN ‘INTIMATE FERAL: A
CLOSE AND PERSONAL CABARET’ PRESENTED BY FERAL T
ALE THEATRICALS AND THE RUDY FOUNDATION
Feral Tale Theatricals in association with the Rudy Foundation present Intimate Feral: A Close and Personal Cabaret on Friday, March 14th, beginning 7 p.m. at the Summerlin Library and Performing Arts Center.
The mission of Feral Tale Theatricals is to provide audiences with repurposed, impassioned, and entertaining theatrical live events. The Feral Tale Theatricals cast will bring to life Broadway and pop favorites with clever and innovative delivery in a showcase of witty repartee. Singing and dancing cabaret-style, Intimate Feral: A Close and Personal Cabaret will feature performances from seasoned members of the Las Vegas entertainment community including:
• Troy Heard – Creative Director for Table 8 Productions, Troy has directed the Las Vegas productions of The Great American Trailer Park Musical, Death of a Salesman, Stones in His Pockets, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, and the critically acclaimed Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom. A graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design with a M.F.A. in Directing, he has also served as Artistic Director of Chattahoochee Shakespeare Company and is an Associate Member Stage Directors and Choreographers Society.
• Erik Ball – President and Founder of Feral Tale Theatricals and Director and Head of Theatrical Arts at Faith Lutheran High School, Erik has degrees in Theatre and Secondary Education. His stage direction credits include Cats, All Shook Up, Seussical, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Into the Woods, Grease, Little Shop of Horrors, Thoroughly Modern Millie, and many more. Erik has also been seen in Excalibur’s Tournament of Kings, Peter Pan, Willy Wonka, Guys and Dolls, The Pajama Game, and won “Best Actor” for his role in No Strings Attached. He is also a radio personality and host of “Curtain Call with Erik Ball,” a weekly live theatre talk show on KSHP 1400 AM.
• Kady Heard – With a Bachelor of Performing Arts from Oklahoma City University, Kady’s role in the Las Vegas entertainment community is ever evolving. Some of her musical theatre credits include Ulla in The Producers, Patsy in Crazy for You, and The Jester in Once Upon a Mattress. She has been a Las Vegas showgirl for six years, appearing in Donn Arden’s Jubilee!, Pawn Shop Live!, and continues to perform on the Strip with Premier Showgirls.
• Sean Critchfield – Actor, teacher, and performance poet, Sean is a well known local performer and director. His credits include directing the critically lauded One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, acting in multiple tours with Utah Shakespearean Festival, and opening for KRS – ONE. He can currently be seen in Pawn Shop Live! at the Golden Nugget and Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino.
• Christian Escobar – Performer and choreographer, Christian’s stage credits include appearances in The Producers, Crazy for You, Hair, Rent, and All Shook Up. Most recently choreographing shows like The Producers and Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, he also is a dance teacher at Faith Lutheran high school. He can currently be seen in Songs for a New World at the Onyx theatre.
• Emily Ball – Most recently named the Dean of Fine Arts for the Faith Lutheran Conservatory of Fine Arts, Emily has directed at Faith Lutheran High School for 14 years where she has served as Artistic and Technical director on over 30 shows one of which, Peter Pan, performed on the main stage at the International Thespian Society festival in Nebraska. In addition to directing she serves as theatrical accountant and creative consultant.
This one night only event will be open to the community at no cost. The spectacular showcase will bring together the seasoned Feral Tale Theatricals cast with special appearances from many friends of Feral Tale and the cast of youth programs sponsored by the Rudy Foundation, including the Las Vegas Young Entertainers, Master of the House, Above the Belt, and Broadway Bound. Known for its commitment to empowering talented youth in communities through performing arts programs in Las Vegas, the Rudy Foundation was founded by Rudy Ruettiger, the inspiration for the blockbuster movie RUDY, and Cheryl Ruettiger in 1997.
About Feral Tale Theatricals: An incubator of creativity with a mission to generate engaging storytelling in the Las Vegas community with a repurposing initiative and a dash of mischief. For more information visit www.FeralTaleTheatricals.com.