L to R: Red Velvet Skull Cupcake; The Goblet Ice Cream Sundae.
(Photos Courtesy of AREA15)
THE BEAST BY TODD ENGLISH AT AREA15 ANNOUNCES
BRAND-NEW DESSERT MENU
The Beast by Todd English at AREA15, the immersive art and entertainment district located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, announces a brand-new dessert menu. Created by renowned chef, restaurateur and four-time James Beard Award-winning chef Todd English, The Beast offers a selection of imaginative dishes and colorful, Instagrammable desserts.
New dessert options follow:
- The Goblet Ice Cream Sundae – Made with five scoops of vanilla ice cream, cotton candy, chocolate chip cookies, assorted candy, strawberry sauce and salted caramel. Available for $25.
- Skillet Baked Pumpkin Blondie – Crafted with vanilla ice cream, cinnamon spiced apples and salted caramel in a skillet. Available for $15.
- Smoky S’mores Root Beer Float – Includes vanilla ice cream, charred marshmallows and root beer licorice. Available for $15.
- Red Velvet Skull Cupcake – Made with a chocolate ganache flambé and Nutella cream cheese frosting.
- Chef’s Gelato & Seasonal Fruit – Flavors include vanilla and other seasonal options served with fresh fruit. Available for $10.
The Beast by Todd English is open 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. daily. For more information or to make a reservation, visit thebeastbytoddenglish.com.
ABOUT AREA15 LAS VEGAS
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, represents the world’s first purpose-built immersive entertainment district offering live events, distinctive attractions, interactive art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. AREA15’s curated mix of dynamic destinations—including Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, Lost Spirits Distillery, Illuminarium, Dueling Axes, Five Iron Golf, The Beast by Todd English, Wink World: Portals Into the Infinite, Museum Fiasco, Virtualis VR, Emporium Arcade Bar and many more—represents what’s next in experiential entertainment. With a robust, ever-changing roster of concerts, events, immersive art exhibitions, out-of-this-world nightlife and boundary-pushing production shows, AREA15 attracts visitors of all ages.
AREA15 has received numerous accolades, including being named “Best Immersive Art Experience” by USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Awards, one of “The 10 Most Innovative Urban Development and Real Estate Companies of 2020” by Fast Company, “Best Place for Your Instagram Shot” as well as “Best Attraction” for two consecutive years by Las Vegas Weekly Readers’ Choice Best of Vegas Awards, “Best Arts Hub” by Vegas Magazine, claiming the No. 1 spot in Blooloop’s “World’s Top 11 Immersive Art Experiences” and being included in Las Vegas Magazine’s Hall of Fame.
Follow on Instagram and Twitter: @AREA15Official; Facebook: AREA15LasVegas and YouTube: AREA15. Hashtag: #AREA15. Click here for directions and here to download high-res images.