THE D LAS VEGAS WELCOMES BASKETBALL FANS FOR ALL THINGS MARCH HOOPS, MARCH 18-22
Private Man Caves, live casino sports betting from Circa Sports and free watch parties to take over Downtown Las Vegas hotspot
It’s time to huddle up for some March Hoops fun at the D Las Vegas. From March 18-22, guests are invited to score big on the most anticipated games in college basketball with free 12th floor watch parties, private rentable Man Caves, discounted room rates and live casino sports betting from Circa Sports. Additionally, guests will be able to grab a brew or cocktail at the D’s brand-new beverage venue, BarCanada.
the D’s March Hoops festivities will include:
- Tip-Off in a Man Cave – Hoop fanatics will have the opportunity to boost their baller ratings by renting an exclusive Man Cave at the D. Each Man Cave accommodates groups of eight or more and comes fully equipped with four 70-inch HD TVs, In-Cave Wi-Fi, all-access passes to the main viewing party, live casino sports betting from Circa Sports and stadium-style food and drinks provided by a private cocktail server.
Man Cave pricing is as follows:
- 6-hour rental in the morning or evening; $300 per person
- 12-hour rental; $500 per person
- Blackjack and Basketball – the D will transform its 12th floor Detroit Ballroom into a public viewing party. To up the ante, guests also will be able to participate in craps and blackjack games located in the middle of all the action.
- Beers at BarCanada – the D’s newest concept, BarCanada, will debut just days before the start of the March Hoops tournament. The hockey-inspired bar pays an ode to Canadian sports and culture and is adorned with 85-inch TVs, a 20-seater bar and features a food menu from D Grill.
Discounted room rates are available at both the D and Golden Gate. For more information about the March Hoops celebrations at the D or to reserve a private Man Cave or room, call 702-388-2200 or email sales@theD.com.
About the D Las Vegas:
the D Las Vegas delivers the fresh, energetic attitude and fun atmosphere synonymous with downtown Las Vegas. The casino hotel boasts 629 remodeled rooms and suites and a unique two-level casino featuring modern and vintage floors. Cocktails, beer and frozen beverages abound inside the casino at LONGBAR and on the Fremont Street Experience at D Bar. the D offers contemporary American fare at D Grill, Detroit’s legendary Coney Dogs at American Coney Island and premium steaks and authentic Italian dishes at Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse. The Showroom at the D Las Vegas features outstanding entertainment ranging from award-winning dinner theater and Broadway productions to music, comedy and more. Follow the D on Facebook and Twitter.
About Circa Sports
Helmed by casino owner and Downtown Las Vegas developer Derek Stevens, Circa Sports is blazing a new trail in the gaming industry by combining customer-first approach to business with a team of the country’s top oddsmakers. Circa Sports boasts one of the most competitive wagering menus in Las Vegas and will be a multi-state leader for sports futures and higher app limits. Following the company’s 2019 launch at Golden Gate Hotel & Casino and the D Las Vegas, Circa Sports’ Mobile App expands to Colorado this May and the multi-level, stadium-style sportsbook at Circa Resort & Casino will open its doors in December 2020.