The Range 702 announces locals’ discounts
special offers and one-of-a-kind shooting packages
Las Vegas’ premier shooting facility offers 25 shooting lanes, a private VIP room, safety classes and a full line of rental guns
The Range 702 announces locals’ discounts, safety classes and one-of-a-kind shooting packages at Las Vegas’ premier shooting facility. Located in a 55,000 square foot shooting range, The Range 702 offers 25 shooting lanes, a spectacular VIP room with seven private lanes, an extensive line of guns for rent and sale, gunsmithing services, firearms safety and training classes, the state-of-the-art PRISim system and food from Gary’s Café.
Easily accessible for locals and tourists, The Range 702 provides daily specials for Nevada residents, including Happy Hours, Ladies Night and free range time with the purchase of ammunition. Guests must be 10 years or older (under 18 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian) and must present a valid Nevada ID. Locals’ offers include*:
· Happy Hour – Sundays through Wednesdays from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. Receive half off range fee.
· Football Night – Mondays from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Receive one free target with paid range fee.
· Hospitality Workers – Tuesdays. All hospitality workers with a valid work ID receive 10% off all range packages or free range fees with the purchase of a box of ammo.
· Date Night – Wednesdays from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Receive $60 for two range time, two targets, one box of 9mm ammo and two diners from Gary’s Café.
· Ladies Night – Thursdays from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Ladies receive free range time and 20% off salads and wraps from Gary’s Café.
· Football Special – Sundays. $7 menu special as posted by Gary’s Café.
* A special locals’ offer is in place through Dec. 31, 2012 which includes free range time with the purchase of ammo and proof of local residency (not valid on .22 ammo).
With pricing from $39.95 to $449.95, The Range 702 offers a variety of shooting packages for thrill seekers of all levels of experience. Services include, but are not limited to, birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, weddings and group rates. Packages include:
· Prohibition Experience – Experience the days of the Mob with a The Prohibition Experience package which includes; 50 rounds with a Tommy Gun, 14 rounds with a 1911 Pistol, five Shotgun rounds, one ticket to the Mob Attraction at the Tropicana Las Vegas, targets and $10 store credit
· Zombiance – Prepare for the zombie apocalypse by practicing at the home of ZERT (Zombie Eradication Response Team). The Zombiance package includes: 25 rounds with an AK47, five Shotgun rounds, 25 AR-15 rounds, 20 rounds with an HK USP 9mm or Glock, Zombie targets and $10 store credit
· Black Ops – Created for the “Call of Duty” and “Hitman” fans, the Black Ops package includes: 25 MP5 rounds, 25 M4 rounds, 40 saw rounds, 20 Glock 9mm rounds, targets and $10 store credit.
· Femme Fatale – This package is for ladies who are new or inexperienced with shooting. The Femme Fatale package includes: 20 rounds with a 9mm handgun, 25 rounds with a Ruger SR Rifle, targets and $10 store credit.
· A la Carte – Choose from a full line of machine guns, rifles, pistols and shotguns. The package includes 25 semi-auto rounds, 40 rounds with 9mm handguns, 25/40 rounds with full auto guns, targets and $10 store credit.
· First Time Shooter – A great package for those who have never handled a firearm before. The package includes: 25 rounds with a Thureon Defense, 20 rounds with a handgun, targets and $10 store credit. Guests must be 10 years or older (under 18 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian).
· Young Guns – Designed for children 10-16 years of age, the Young Guns package includes: 20 rounds with a Ruger SR Rifle, S&W M&P Rifle, targets and $10 store credit.
· VIP – The ultimate VIP experience. With the VIP package, guests have access to the VIP Room and private ranges, 50 rounds with an MP5SD, two 25-round experiences with an M203 (grenade launcher) attached to an M4, 40 rounds SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon), 50 rounds FN 2000, 20 rounds with a Glock 19, four targets and a The Range 702 t-shirt.
About The Range 702
The Range 702 is the largest indoor shooting facility in Nevada, located at 4699 S. Dean Martin Drive in Las Vegas. Featuring 25 shooting lanes that incorporate the latest advancements, equipment and technology in the firearms industry, and a seven-lane VIP room complete with leather couches and chairs, pool table, darts and big screen televisions, The Range 702 is open seven days per week from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. Guests must be 18 years or older with a valid ID to shoot. Children must be 10 years of age or older and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. For more information on The Range 702 and available classes and packages, visit www.therange702.com or call 702-485-3232.