The Shops at Crystals in Las Vegas Set to Debut
Richard Mille, Valentino, Loro Piana, RIMOWA and
World’s Largest Tourbillon Store
The Shops at Crystals, the only retail destination in the world dedicated exclusively to high-end luxury brands, soon will welcome Richard Mille’s second United States location, a Valentino store featuring the largest collection of products in Las Vegas, an opulent Loro Piana boutique that will feature their coveted new “gifts” line and RIMOWA’s new Vegas flagship boutique. Crystals also will expand its Tourbillon location to become the largest in Swatch Group Ltd’s portfolio. The new shops will begin to open in summer 2013, increasing Crystals’ already impressive roster of world-renowned designers.
Since opening in December 2009, Crystals has brought a new level of luxury to travelers who seek the most coveted names in style under one roof and continues to attract fashion-savvy visitors from around the world. Crystals is home to the largest Louis Vuitton store in North America, as well as flagship stores for Prada, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Dolce & Gabbana Men’s and Dolce & Gabbana Women’s, Roberto Cavalli and Ermenegildo Zegna.
“The addition of Richard Mille, Valentino, Loro Piana, RIMOWA and an expanded flagship for Tourbillon is a testament to the ongoing success of Crystals,” said Farid Matraki, senior vice president and general manager of The Shops at Crystals. “Understanding the elevated retail experience visitors to Crystals expect, we seek out retailers that are among the very best in their respective categories which is well-reflected in these latest brands to join our collection.”
Construction has commenced on the new boutiques and openings will take place between July and October 2013.
- Valentino: This August, The Shops at Crystals will welcome the legendary house of Valentino into a stunning 3,000-square-foot boutique, featuring the largest selection of Valentino products in Las Vegas. The location will carry all product categories including the latest ready-to-wear, handbag and shoe collections. Featuring the contemporary vision of Creative Directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli in cooperation with architect David Chipperfield, Valentino’s Crystals’ boutique will encapsulate the brand’s excellence and intimacy through a fluid, modern and timeless design that subtly plays with contrasts.
- Richard Mille: Also in August, Crystals will become home to the second Richard Mille boutique in the country and the first in Las Vegas, boasting a beautiful 750-square-foot showroom with an exclusive VIP area. The premier watchmaker and jeweler’s location at Crystals will feature a wide selection of men’s and women’s watches, each handmade with the latest technical innovation and detailed artistry. The store will feature beautiful interior design using materials such as Makassar wood, Corian stone, leather, steel and glass. Each watch will be displayed in a highly technical showcase with elements such as anti-reflective glass and custom choreographed lighting.
- RIMOWA: German luxury luggage-maker RIMOWA will open their new 2,000-square-foot flagship boutique at The Shops at Crystals this August. The new location will house the largest selection of RIMOWA cases available in Las Vegas with custom colors such as summer’s newest hue Ipanema Blue, exclusive items including the new leather good collection and all RIMOWA accessories.
- Loro Piana: Opening October, 2013, Loro Piana’s exquisite 2,500-square-foot boutique at Crystals will continue its six-generation legacy of delivering the finest cashmere, baby cashmere, Vicuna products and luxury goods from Italy. The location will showcase the brand’s new “Gifts” offering, including accessories and iconic products together in the Ladies, Men’s and Children’s lines. The interiors of the store will reflect the core brand values – simplicity of shape and line, timelessness and attention to materials and finishes. All furnishings in the Crystals’ boutique will be upholstered in the finest Loro Piana Interiors Fabrics, featuring soft interior lighting to create a warm and shadow-free environment.
- Tourbillon: Part of the internationally renowned Swatch Group Ltd, Tourbillon will open its most impressive store to date in October of 2013. This high-end multi-brand luxury watch and jewelry store will be the largest within the Boutique Tourbillon global network. Showcasing collections from the most prestigious names in watch making – Breguet, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Omega and Swatch – Tourbillon Las Vegas delivers not only exceptional choice but also unrivaled expertise to its discerning clients.
About The Shops at Crystals
The Shops at Crystals is an exquisite 500,000-square-foot shopping and dining experience adjacent to the AAA Five Diamond ARIA Casino. Unique-to-the-market retailers include Tom Ford, Stella McCartney, Paul Smith, Donna Karan, Tourbillon and Lanvin among several others. Crystals is also home to a selection of premier restaurants including Mastro’s Ocean Club; Shē by Morton’s; Todd English P.U.B; and Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina. For more information, please visit crystalsatcitycenter.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter.