THE SIEGEL GROUP’S BOUTIQUE HOTELS PARTICIPATE IN
SPRING RESTAURANT WEEK
Pre-Fixe Menus with a Creative Spin Set for the Resort on Mount
Charleston, Rumor Boutique Hotel and Artisan Hotel Boutique
A Cut Above, Addiction and Mood Restaurant Each Offering Special Pre-fixe Menus
To Support Three Square Food Bank
As part of the inaugural Spring Restaurant Week, the boutique-style restaurants only found at The Siegel Group hotels (Artisan, Rumor and Resort on Mount Charleston) have put their own creative touch on the pre-fixe menu for Spring Restaurant Week. Offering their culinary creations at the special price of $30.12 per person, each restaurant will be donating a portion of each cover benefitting Three Square Food Bank.
Guests are invited to enjoy world-class cuisine at great prices while helping end hunger in Las Vegas from Feb. 27 to March 4. Participating restaurants are A Cut Above at the Resort on Mount Charleston, Addiction at Rumor Boutique Hotel and Mood at Artisan Hotel Boutique.
A Cut Above Steakhouse – The Resort on Mount Charleston
One of the best things about a visit to The Resort on Mount Charleston, the only full-service resort and hotel on the mountain, is the delectable yet casual dining at A Cut Above. The chef is always cooking up something new and interesting to enhance the restaurant’s menu of steaks, chicken, and delicious appetizers. Almost as good as the food is the view of the surrounding mountains from a table near the windows.
For Restaurant Week, the four-course dinner menu priced at $30.12 per person features the following:
- First course:choice of Mountain Meat Stew or Tomato Basil Bisque
- Second course:choice of Cut Above Chopped salad or Wild Berry Spinach Salad
- Third course:choice of half-rack BBQ Baby Back Ribs served with seasoned fries and coleslaw or Almond Crusted Chicken with seasonal vegetables and jasmine rice.
- Fourth course: choice of Mount Charleston’s Signature Bread Pudding with rum sauce or Crème Brule Cheesecake.
For more information or for reservations, visit www.mtcharlestonresort.com
Addiction – Rumor Boutique Hotel
Enjoy classic dishes with a shareable twist at Addiction restaurant inside Rumor Boutique Hotel. Addiction sizzles with savory tastes in a sleek and modern setting. Dine indoors or out at this chic and casual restaurant. The eatery features a special Restaurant Week dinner menu for $30.12 per person and includes the following:
- First course:choice of French Onion Soup & Gruyere Croutons or Signature Mac Bites, deep-fried smoked gouda and cheddar macaroni and cheese tossed in parmesan cheese and served with garlic aioli
- Second course:Mixed Greens with toasted walnuts and a citrus vinaigrette
- Third course:Short & Sweet, seared then braised short ribs with sweet potato puree, crispy potato strings, smoked salt and a wild honey port-burgundy sauce or Five-Spice Seared Tuna, seared rare tuna with a spicy tempura crunch, caramelized onions and drizzled with prickly pear-ponzu vinaigrette.
- Fourth course: Gossip Sundae
For more information or reservations, visit www.rumorvegas.com
Mood – Artisan Hotel Boutique
Set within the stylish and eclectic Artisan Hotel Boutique, Mood Restaurant features a distinctive take on fusion American cuisine and an eclectic variety of menu items that both locals and visitors love. The restaurant’s $30.12 Restaurant Week special pre-fixe menu features:
- First course:choice of Chef Signature House Salad or Classic Caesar Salad
- Second course: choice of Bruschetta with roasted garlic, tapenade, tomato or Fried Calamari with a chili pepper compote
- Third course:choice of Chicken Milanese, pounded chicken breast, chiffonade greens, diced tomatoes, red onions and a lemon caper vinaigrette or Wild Mushroom Ravioli, butter sage, shaved reggiano, truffle oil and a fine porcini mushroom
- Fourth course: Famous Mood Donuts with a Guinness chocolate dipping sauce
For reservations or more information visit, www.artisanhotel.com
About Restaurant Week and the Three Square Food Bank:
Las Vegas Restaurant Week began in 2007 as a way to give locals and tourists the opportunity to help out by dining out. The weeklong celebration of fine dining includes more than 80 participating restaurants, from popular mid-level eateries to the city’s premier and celebrity-chef restaurants, all offering pre-fixe meals at special prices. Proceeds from Restaurant Week benefit Three Square Food Bank, established to end hunger in Southern Nevada. A national model project inspired by Eric Hilton with a grant provided by the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, Three Square is a community collaborative partnership with the gaming industry, businesses, non-profit agencies, food distributors, UNLV, the CCSD, governmental entities, the media and hundreds of volunteers to efficiently and effectively serve hope to those in our community struggling with hunger. Three Square currently provides 17 million pounds of food – the equivalent of 13 million meals – per year to more than 300 non-profit and faith-based organizations, 200 schools and multiple food service sites throughout Southern Nevada. Three Square is a member of the Feeding America network of food banks. www.threesquare.org