Treasure Island Las Vegas Awards More Than $100K in March Slot Jackpots
Treasure Island Las Vegas awarded seven major jackpots in the month of March. Visitors winning $10,000 or more during March, amid other significant wins, included:
- Jeffrey D. visiting from Florida won $10,552 on the Wolf Run Eclipse Grand Jackpot.
- Jessie R. visiting from Wisconsin won $10,321 on the Willy Wonka Bonus Progressive.
- Spencer M. from Las Vegas won $10,005 on the Triple Stars machine.
- Nancy M. visiting from Wisconsin won $14,379 on the Lock It Link Progressive.
- Kenneth K. visiting from Washington won $32,784 on the Ba Fang Jin Bao Abundant Fortune machine.
- Kevin T. visiting from Florida won $10,000 on the Gold Standard machine.
- Patricia S. visiting from California won $14,798 on the Dancing Drums Grand Jackpot.
Visitors to Treasure Island are encouraged to join the TI Players Club for free, unlocking the potential to earn exclusive benefits, including discounts on rooms, dining and other promotions.
Jackpot winners are featured on Treasure Island’s social media channels, marked with the hashtag #WinnerWednesday. For more information about Treasure Island, visit www.treasureisland.com, or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @TIVegas.
About Treasure Island
Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip is a privately owned hotel and casino. Boasting nearly 3,000 guest rooms, Treasure Island is a world-class destination for headline entertainment. Home to Mystère, the classic Cirque du Soleil performance combines the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Upscale and casual dining choices, hip nightspots and indulgent spa and shopping experiences further complement the one-of-a-kind Treasure Island guest experience. For more information about Treasure Island,
visit www.treasureisland.com, or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @TIVegas.