Valentine’s Day Specialty Menus at Ri Ra Las Vegas and South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa
Valentine’s Day Specialty Menu – Ri Ra Las Vegas
- Appetizers: Oyster Duo ($16.95), raw oysters finished with blood orange mignonette and baked Oysters Rockefeller.
- Entrées: Specialty entrées include: Monk Fish Filet ($25.95), pan seared Monk fish with a roasted root vegetable medley and drizzled with lemon caper butter sauce; Beef Wellington ($32.95), beef tenderloin, wrapped in mushroom duxelle and a golden baked puff pastry, topped with house steak sauce and a side of creamy pub mash and garlic green beans; and Surf and Turf ($34.95), grilled New York strip steak topped with a shrimp skewer and served with beet infused horseradish cream, roasted fingerlings and asparagus.
- Desserts: For the perfect ending to a delicious dinner, desserts offered include the Mini Wedding Cake ($7.95), a three-tiered cake filled with butter cream frosting; The Bride and Groom ($7.95), creamy vanilla Panna Cotta with chocolate sauce and paired with strawberries dipped in dark and white chocolate; and Chocolate Lava Cake ($8.95), chocolate cake with a gooey dark chocolate center, finished with a fresh berry compote and vanilla spiced whipped cream.
Valentine’s Day Specialty Menus – South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course menu with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine, available for $39 per person, including:
- First Course: Porcini Mushroom Risotto or Beet Salad, arugula and goat cheese served with orange vinaigrette; or Italian Sausage and Bean Soup.
- Second Course: Lobster Fettuccine, served with a light, creamy lobster sauce, tossed with lobster and finished with a drizzle of crème fraiche; Cupid’s Chicken, stuffed with wild mushrooms and mascarpone cheese, wrapped in parma ham and sautéed with kale and lyonnaise potatoes; or Braised Veal Bourgogne, served with bacon and pearl onions in a rich red wine sauce over pappardelle pasta.
- Third Course: S’mores Chocolate Cake, flourless chocolate cake, dark chocolate ganache, graham cracker crumbles, toasted marshmallow and caramel; or Vanilla Mousse served with chocolate dipped strawberries. Includes coffee or tea.
Silverado Steak House will serve a three-course menu with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine, available for $55 per person, including:
- First Course: Pan Seared Lobster Medallions with Port Wine, ginger and Julianne of winter vegetables; Watermelon, Blue Cheese, Rocket Lettuce and Walnut Salad served with champagne vinaigrette; or Creamy Five Onion Soup served in a poached onion cup.
- Second Course: Black Pepper-Crusted Filet Mignon, broiled and served with sautéed spinach, blood orange hollandaise and sun-dried tomato mashed potatoes; Dijon Crusted Alaskan Salmon, served with Panko bread crumbs and light citrus butter sauce; Poached Chicken Breast, served with leeks and crab, a Consommé and roasted baby vegetables; or Veal Francaise, dipped in egg and sautéed with white wine and lemon butter. All second courses come with seasonal vegetables and fondant potatoes.
- Third Course: Cupid’s Cup, vanilla mousse, poached rhubarb with pickled ginger, vanilla ice cream and macadamia nuts; or Decadent Chocolate Trio, chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse and chocolate cake served with seasonal berries. Includes coffee or tea.