WEEKDAY BRUNCH OPTIONS EXPAND AT THE VENETIAN AND THE PALAZZO
Brunch isn’t just reserved for the weekend anymore. This summer, three restaurants at The Venetian and The Palazzo have expanded their popular weekend brunch menus to seven days a week.
Already heralded as the Brunch Capital of Las Vegas, The Venetian and The Palazzo currently feature eleven weekend brunch options for diners, from French to Italian, Latin to global cuisine, there is something to satisfy every craving. Now, the following restaurants have expanded breakfast or brunch offerings to seven days a week:
Bouchon Bistro is among the most celebrated brunch options in Las Vegas. In fact, The Daily Meal website recently proclaimed “don’t leave Sin City without going to Bouchon for breakfast.” Chef Thomas Keller and his team are now offering the bistro’s famous brunch menu seven days a week. From pastries, crepes, salads and sandwiches, guests can enjoy all of their favorite brunch items every day, including:
- Beignets du jour – spiced doughnuts served with Nutella and house-made jam
- Chive crepe – served with country ham, brie cheese, bibb lettuce and sauce mornay
- Salade de saumon – grilled Scottish salmon with farmer’s market vegetable salad and young greens
- Pain perdu – brioche French toast with blueberry compote and crown maple syrup
Bouchon French Bistro is located in The Venetian’s Venezia Tower. Brunch is served from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, brunch is served from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. For reservation, please call 702.414.6200.
Chica, the hot new restaurant by Chef Lorena Garcia specializing in Latin-inspired cuisine, is now open for breakfast Monday through Friday, serving its brunch menu from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m., and lunch menu from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The brunch menu’s most popular item – the lemon donuts – is a version of Venezuelan buñuelos that Chef Garcia made famous on a brunch-themed episode of TV’s “Top Chef Masters.”
“I put all the sexy I had into those buñuelos,” Garcia admitted to the camera, before accepting the episode’s prize for the best brunch item.
“I had a bite of the buñuelos and suddenly I feel sexy,” gushed Francis Lam, food writer and “Top Chef Masters” judge. “It makes me feel like I’m loved.”
Other brunch standouts include:
- Sweet corn pancakes – served with fresh berries, whipped coconut cream and agave syrup
- Dulce de leche french toast – custard-dipped Challah bread, macerated fresh berries, dulce de leche drizzle and fresh whipped cream
- Steak & eggs – marinated skirt steak with chimichurri, eggs any style, with assorted arepas
- Huevos Rancheros – crispy corn tostada, sunny-side up egg, black beans, Oaxacan string cheese, ranchero sauce, roasted poblanos, Spanish onions, avocado and cilantro
- Pancetta eggs benedict – two poached eggs, crispy pancetta and watercress served over cheese arepas, with creamy huancaìna sauce
- Chicken & waffle – marinated rotisserie chicken, Peruvian peppers, housemade 5-spice waffle, agave syrup
- Breakfast burrito – housemade chorizo sausage, scrambled eggs, black beans, rice, Oaxacan string cheese, Guajillo sauce, tomato jalapeño pico, with chimichurri fried yucca
- Egg sandwich – sunny-side up egg, roasted porchetta, watercress, pearl onions, escabeche, chimichurri on a brioche bun, with crispy yuca
- Chipotle chicken omelet – chicken tinga, roasted poblanos, caramelized onions in chipotle sauce, with avocado, jalapenos and crispy fried yuca
- Hash & eggs – crispy yuca hash, caramelized onions, porchetta and brussel sprouts, finished with two sunny-side up eggs and Chica hot sauce
- Espresso-filled churros – cinnamon sugar dusted Mexican donuts filled with espresso cream finished with marinated cherries
- Steak & egg tacos – grilled beef tenderloin, scrambled eggs, Oaxacan string cheese, roasted potatoes, onions and peppers on a housemade corn tortilla with rice and beans
- Chica is located in The Venetian’s Restaurant Row and is open for breakfast Monday through Friday, serving its brunch menu from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m., and lunch menu from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Weekend brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. For reservation, please call 702.805.8472.
SUGARCANE raw bar grill, known for globally inspired small plates, is bringing its legendary Miami brunch to Las Vegas, all day long, seven days a week. Executive Chef and Partner Timon Balloo’s new all-day brunch menu includes his popular ‘Fat Boy’ Hash, served with sunny side up eggs, bacon, jam, and hash browns, all covered with truffle hollandaise. “It’s the ultimate hangover remedy and quintessential brunch dish,” he said. For an additional $25, guests can add bottomless mimosas.
Other menu highlights include:
- Vanilla bean beignets – served with hazelnut ganache
- Avocado toast – served with charred corn and whipped goat cheese
- Oxtail benedict slow roasted oxtail – served with poached farm egg and sherry hollandaise
- Steak and eggs – made with a 7oz. grilled skirt steak, market greens and two eggs any style
- Duck and waffle – crispy leg confit, duck egg, mustard maple
- Buttermilk waffle – with berries and vanilla crème
- Huevos rancheros – served with sunny side up eggs, red beans, tomato conserva, avocado cream
- Truffled toad in the hole brioche – served with sunny side up egg, melted robiola, truffle oil, honey, black truffle
SUGARCANE raw bar grill is located in The Venetian’s Restaurant Row and serves brunch every day Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. – 1 a.m. and Friday through Saturday from 10 a.m. – 2 a.m. Reservations can be made by calling 702. 414.2263.
About The Venetian® and The Palazzo® Las Vegas
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The Venetian Las Vegas features all-suite accommodations, exquisite restaurants and world-class entertainment and shopping. The luxury resort offers elegant suites, including standard suites that are nearly double the size of the average Las Vegas hotel room. The Venetian is home to restaurants from celebrated chefs including Wolfgang Puck, Mario Batali, Thomas Keller, Emeril Lagasse, Lorena Garcia and Buddy “Cake Boss” Valastro. The resort also features Canyon Ranch SpaClub; a five-acre pool and garden deck; TAO nightclub; the Grand Canal Shoppes retail and dining mecca; a 120,000-square-foot casino and poker room.
Conveniently connected to The Venetian, The Palazzo Las Vegas offers an alluring and elegant resort experience for those seeking a luxurious escape in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Guests enjoy chic all-suite accommodations, world-class shopping, including a flagship Barneys New York, and lavish dining experiences from renowned chefs Mario Batali, Emeril Lagasse and Wolfgang Puck. Soaring lobbies and atriums open to exclusive resort amenities, including The Aquatic Club, Grand Canal Shoppes and Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
The resort features more than 2.3 million square feet of meeting and convention space, including the Venetian and Palazzo Congress Center and the famed Sands Expo Convention Center.