LAS VEGAS’ CIRCA RESORT & CASINO ANNOUNCES
SAN DIEGO PADRES SPONSORSHIP
New Downtown Las Vegas Casino-Resort Becomes Proud Partner for Major League Baseball Team
“The Padres are one of the most exciting teams in baseball right now,” said Circa CEO and Owner Derek Stevens. “We couldn’t be more thrilled to be a part of their upcoming season and to bring a piece of the Vegas action to San Diego.”
“We are excited to expand our brand to the Las Vegas market and work with such a cutting edge and innovative property,” said Sergio Del Prado, San Diego Padres Senior Vice President, Partnerships.
Opened in October 2020, Circa Resort & Casino is the first ground-up casino-resort in downtown Las Vegas since 1980. Built with sports fans in mind, Padres fans can catch games at dozens of spots in the property, including:
- The world’s largest sportsbook, a three-level venue that can hold up to 1,000 people and show up to 19 games at once on its giant, 78-million-pixel screen.
- Stadium Swim, a year-round pool amphitheater with a massive 143-foot diagonal, 14-million-pixel LED screen playing the day’s hottest sporting events.
- MEGABAR, Nevada’s longest bar with 46 double-stacked TV and 120 beers on tap.
- An all-star sports bar at Victory Burger Wings & Co., from the founding family of the 103-year-old American Coney Island.
- A birds-eye view of the sportsbook from Circa’s Overhang Bar, including a ledge lined with poker machines.
Circa also is the flagship for Stevens’ sports betting brand, Circa Sports. Launched in 2019, it has become known for its competitive wagering menu and team of the country’s top oddsmakers.
Located on the world-famous Fremont Street Experience, Circa houses 777 rooms and suites; a luxe rooftop lounge, Legacy Club; five original restaurant concepts; an expansive art collection and much more. For more information, visit circalasvegas.com.
About Circa Resort & Casino
Circa Resort & Casino is an all-new integrated resort concept in the heart of downtown Las Vegas. The city’s first adults-only casino-resort, Circa pays homage to Vegas’ Golden Era through vintage design, old-school hospitality and nods to the city’s history while introducing high-tech advancements and innovative amenities. The resort features 777 upscale rooms and suites; the world’s largest sportsbook; Stadium Swim, a year-round pool amphitheater; a two-story casino; Garage Mahal, a high-tech transportation hub; the luxe Legacy Club rooftop lounge; an expansive local art collection and more. Guests can indulge at original restaurant concepts including premium steaks and seafood at Barry’s Downtown Prime from Chef Barry S. Dakake and Make It Happen Hospitality; Pan-Asian fare at 8 East from Chef Dan Coughlin; deli classics at Saginaw’s Delicatessen from restaurateur Paul Saginaw; authentic Carolina barbecue at Project BBQ; and all-star menus at Victory Burger & Wings Co. from the founding family of American Coney Island. Visit circalasvegas.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date.