Hawthorn Grill Offers BOGO Free Lunch Special, Spa Aquae Launches Happy Hour Haircuts and Get Down with “Motown Magic” at Cascade Lounge
The locals love the luxury at JW Marriott and Rampart Casino
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants as well as spa specials and live entertainment for the month of August 2019. New items are highlighted below.
FOOD & BEVERAGE highlighted items below are new.
- $9.99 Sandwich of the Month combo includes chips and a drink
- Grab-N-Go Specials
- Choose from select sandwiches, wraps and salads starting at $6.99
- While Rampart Buffet is being renovated, Hawthorn Grill is offering a lunch buffet for $9.99 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 16 and Saturday, Aug. 17.
- Lunch – 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Buy One, Get One Free Lunch special every Monday-Friday
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6-11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7-11 a.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Sunday Beef Wellington Dinner – Beef Wellington served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Offered every Sunday 5-10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Bar & Patio Happy Hour Monday – Friday from 4-6 p.m. half off select drinks and bar menu items. Live entertainment from 4-8 p.m. every Friday
- Dinner – 5-10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5-11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Offering multiple Asian cuisine and dining options from Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean dining to Teppanyaki, Noodle Bar, Robata Grill, Sushi Bar and a Bar & Patio
- The Dining Room is open Monday – Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday – Saturday 5-11 p.m. and Sunday 5-10 p.m.
Spiedini Italian Ristorante
- Homemade northern Italian classics with a Bar & Patio
- Open daily from 5-10 p.m.
- Happy Hour is served daily in the bar from 5-7 p.m., offering $5 mixed well drinks and select house wines and appetizers starting from $5
- 20th Anniversary $9.99 Steak and Shrimp Dinner Special. Ribeye steak served with four breaded shrimp, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- 20th Anniversary All-You-Can-Eat Specials $5.99 bottomless pancakes and $9.99 bottomless pasta bowls. Served daily
- $7.99 Express Meals. Choose from braised short ribs, triple decker grilled cheese or spaghetti and meatballs served in 30 minutes or less
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials (with Rampart Rewards). Served midnight-6 a.m. $6.99 without card. Five specials to choose from.
- $4.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6-9 a.m. with three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-course special. Served seven days a week from 4-11 p.m. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert. Three entrée choices available.
Rampart Buffet –
Due to ongoing property renovations, the Rampart Buffet has temporarily moved to Valencia Room in the Convention Center. The Rampart Buffet will be closed August 16 & 17, with buffet service available at Hawthorn Grill
- Lunch $5 on Tuesdays (50+) with Rampart Rewards, $7.99 with Rampart Rewards, $11.99 without card, $6.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Prime Rib and Shrimp Dinner (Sunday – Tuesday) $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $12.99 with Rampart Rewards, $16.99 without card, $11.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Wednesday Aloha Night $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Thursday Deli Night $16.99 with Rampart Rewards, $18.99 without card, $15.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Seafood and Crab Legs featuring Prime Rib $26.99 with Rampart Rewards, $29.99 without card, $25.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Steak and Seafood with crab legs $21.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card, $20.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Open Friday – Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Offering pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels and more
Happy Hour Haircuts – Monday through Wednesday from 1-5 p.m.
- All haircuts include wash, blow dry and a complimentary glass of champagne
- Women’s haircuts start at $39
- Men’s haircuts start at $25
- To book online, visit spaaquaelv.com or call 702-869-7807
Ginger Mint Mojito Body Therapy
- Inhale deeply with the exotic blend of rosemary and organic mint tea. The intoxicating body treatment begins with a spirited body polish that is tempting for a second round. Ginger sorbet refreshes and leaves the skin irresistible delicious.
- This 50-minute treatment is $109 and in available through Sept. 30
Tableside Guac Facial
- Bring on the fiesta with a deep drink of our hydrating avocado butter mask. This facial is crafted to firm and sooth, leaving the skin fresh, bright and glowing
- Guests will receive a free skincare kit to take home. While supplies last
- This 50-minute treatment is $109 and is available through Sept. 30
Pedis on the Rocks
- Begin with a warm and buttery chicory root soak, followed by a warm, molten scrub that is more scrumptiously spiked than Grandma’s pecan pie
- This 50-minute treatment is $59 and is available through Sept. 30
The Ultimate Beauty Package
- Feel glamorized from head to toe with a Spray Tan and Blow-Dry Package for $99
- This package is available through Sept. 30
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC – Cascade Lounge Concert Series – All tickets are on sale at the Main Cage, unless noted. $18 general admission, $9 if paying with Rampart Rewards points
Date: Sunday, Aug. 11 Artist: Motown Magic Time: Doors open at 2 p.m., show starts 3 p.m.
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31 Artist: Steve Miller’s Greatest Hits Time: Doors open at 7:30 p.m., show starts 8:30 p.m.
MUSIC –Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance.
Date: Aug. 7, 14, 21, & 28 Artist: Ned “Lionardo” Mills and Friends Time: 6-9 p.m.
Date: Aug. 2 & 3 Artist: In-A-Fect Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Aug. 9 & 10 Artist: Treasure ft. Dreamstone Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Aug. 16 & 17 Artist: Radio Rave Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Aug. 23 & 24 Artist: Lil Elmo and the Cosmos Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Aug. 30 & 31 Artist: Carmine Mandia Time: 6-11 p.m.
MUSIC – Round Bar; Free entrance; All first acts start at 6:30 p.m. / Second acts start at 11 p.m.
Date: Aug. 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 Artist: Mark Martin Time: 6-8 p.m.
Date: Aug. 2 & 3 Artist: Cool Change/DnD Project
Date: Aug. 9 & 10 Artist: The C Notes/Divinyl Intervention
Date: Aug. 16 & 17 Artist: Cool Change/Kent & Tammy
Date: Aug. 23 & 24 Artist: The C Notes/DnD Project
Date: Aug. 30 & 31 Artist: Kent & Tammy/Glenn Gallarde
BONKERZ COMEDY – Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance; All shows start at 7 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.)
Date: Aug. 1 Comedian: Chris Cope (Conan & The Jimmy Kimmel Show)
Date: Aug. 8 Comedian: John Pate (The Tonight Show)
Date: Aug. 15 Comedian: Tommy Lama (Si TV & Bob and Tom)
Date: Aug. 22 Comedian: JC Currais (Conan & Last Call with Carson Daly)
Date: Aug. 29 Comedian: Bill Boronkay (ABC, CBS, NBC & FOX)
MUSIC – Hawthorn Grill
Happy Hour live entertainment every Friday from 4-8 p.m.
Date: Aug. 2 Artist: Kai Brant Duo
Date: Aug. 9 Artist: Angelstar
Date: Aug. 16 Artist: David De’Costa
Date: Aug. 23 Artist: Devico
Date: Aug. 30 Artist: Angelstar
Sunday Brunch live entertainment every Sunday from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
Date: Aug. 3 Artist: Linda Woodson
Date: Aug. 10 Artist: Windy Karigianes
Date: Aug. 17 Artist: Darren Montemany
Date: Aug. 24 Artist: Vince Preister
POOL & CABANAS
Resort-style pool set amongst the beautiful, lush gardens of the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa grounds. Pool and cabanas now open at 9 a.m. daily
Unique to the area, the resort offers family passes and memberships, creating the perfect getaway for locals.
- Individual memberships are available for $150 per month or $495 for a season pass
- Family memberships (2 adults; up to three children or 1 adult; up to 4 children) are available for $250 per month or $795 for a season pass. Valid seven days a week on a first come, first serve basis. Two adults maximum
- Pool members receive discounted cabana rates (based on availability) and 10 percent off Waterside Menu
- Daily Pool Access for Non-Hotel Guests – Valid Friday through Sunday only, excludes Saturdays, holidays and blackout dates. $18 for kids 16 and over or $12 for kids six through 15 (must be accompanied by an adult). Five years and under are complimentary. Maximum three children per adult. Day passes are valid Sunday through Friday. Management reserves all rights
- Cabana rentals start at $200 (cost depends on day/time) and includes a fruit plate, chips and salsa platter and six waters. Cabanas can hold up to 20 guests (extra charges may apply)
About Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers 1,767 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.