THE LINQ PROMENADE ANNOUNCES APRIL EVENTS
The LINQ Promenade, Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, announces special offers and events for April.
- High Roller: At 550 feet, the High Roller is the world’s tallest observation wheel and offers extraordinary 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip and beyond. To sweeten the ride, the High Roller offers special guided chocolate tasting experiences with Ethel M Chocolates each Thursday. In celebration of the Easter season, on April 6 and April 13 these tastings will feature special egg-shaped filled chocolates in White Chocolate Vanilla Truffle, Milk Chocolate Strawberry Crème, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Raspberry Crème. Guests may book the 30-minute experience between 5 and 8:30 p.m.; click here to book reservations.
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails: This laid-back beer and drinks destination offers open bar packages for $50 all day, every day, offering pizza, tacos, burgers, burritos, cupcakes and more. Get the best of both worlds with B.Y.O.G.—Bring Your Own Grub – and enjoy a beer or cocktail on the patio.
- Amorino: For Easter, April 16, the famous rose-shaped gelato cone will be adorned with a macaron and chocolate bunny.
- Brooklyn Bowl: Click here for details on upcoming concerts and events.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: How to decide from among more than 100 selections of tequila, including an exclusive barrel of Patrón? It’s easy–try one of Chayo’s tequila flights and sample premium tequilas from around the world. Drink specials include daily Happy Hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. featuring $5 Chayo Margaritas and well drinks and $4 draft beers. Weekly specials include Taco Tuesday, where guests who buy one taco will get a free beer, available all day. Fridays feature live Latin entertainment at 9 p.m. on the Chayo lounge and patio. Saturdays feature live karaoke beginning at 9 p.m.
- Haute Doggery: This month, experience a Kimchi Dog which includes a bacon-wrapped, deep fried all-beef hot dog, kimchi, teriyaki sauce and chili mayofor $7.29.
- Honolulu Cookie Company: Now available: the 2017 Fruit Collection, featured in the new Guava Tin and designed to resemble the ripe fruit itself. Commonly found in Hawaii, guava is often used in jams and jelliesand now as an aromatic sweet-tart addition to the premium shortbread cookies of Honolulu Cookie Company. #AlohaGuava
- Sprinkles Cupcakes:
On Easter, April 16, fill the holiday basket with the Sprinkles spring selection! Children and adults alike will delight in Swirl cupcakes and adorable Easter decorations. The “Hop Box” contains Dark Chocolate, Red Velvet, Swirl and Carrot cupcakes adorned with pink and green bunnies.
On Assistant’s Day, April 26, let these unsung heroes know it couldn’t be done without them. The “UR A STAR” Box features dark chocolate, vanilla and red velvet cupcakes.
Sprinkles’ Lemon Meringue Cupcakes will also be available throughout April. Sprinkles switches up the summertime classic with a graham cracker-lined, fragrant lemon cupcake generously filled with lip-puckering lemon curd and topped with a sweet, fluffy cloud of toasted marshmallow.
- Starbucks: Offering Happy Hour Monday through Thursday from 10 p.m. to midnight, featuring $5 Frappuccinos (grande size only), with all extras available at an additional charge.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue: Watch the games and enjoy drinks from the bar all day with live music nightly at 8 p.m.Easter (April 16) dining specials include Potato and Leek Soup topped with Crispy Shallots for $7.95, Cobb Salad topped with Grilled BBQ Shrimp for $15.95, Cajun Blackened Snapper with Spicy Poblano Mustard Sauce for $21.95, Bone-in Smoked Prime Rib with Au Jus and Horseradish Cream for $34.95 and Classic Carrot Cake with house-made Whipped Cream for $6.95.
Guests can also stop in daily and fill up on a breakfast sandwich with bacon, egg and cheese for $6.95.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE AND HIGH ROLLER
The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller, has redefined the iconic Las Vegas skyline. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Promenade features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel, voted “Best Attraction of 2016” and “Best Amusement Ride of 2016” by the readers and editors of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Unique in-cabin experiences including the Happy Half Hour (for guests ages 21 and over and includes an open bar inside the cabin during the 30-minute ride); North America’s first in-cabin Chocolate Tasting with Ethel M Chocolates and Yoga in the Sky (a 60-minute experience that can accommodate up to six guests per one-hour session). Cabins are also available for individual or group experiences. For more information, please visit TheLINQ.com or the Caesars. Find @LINQPromenade on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.