MIRACLE MILE SHOPS OFFERS HOLIDAY SHOPPING SURVIVAL BAGS AND MOST WANTED LIST GIFT IDEAS
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino makes the holiday shopping season a bit easier this year by offering visitors free shopping survival bags and a selection of 12 unique gift ideas titled Miracle Mile Shops’ Most Wanted List.
Weary gift gatherers are encouraged to visit the Miracle Mile Shops customer service desk located near the parking garage during normal operating hours Dec. 13-24 to receive a complimentary holiday shopping survival bag. Each bag contains a selection of items to help its owner breeze through a day of shopping, including Miracle Mile Shops’ Shop.Dine.Save coupon book featuring $2,000 in savings, an offer for a complimentary treat-size bag of The Chicago Mix from Garrett Popcorn Shops, mints and a bottle of water and a snack bar from ABC Stores. As an added bonus, a limited number of randomly selected bags will also contain a $50 Miracle Mile Shops gift card. Survival bags are limited to one per person, while supplies last.
After receiving survival bags, shoppers are encouraged to check out Miracle Mile Shops’ Most Wanted List– a selection of 12 gift ideas that can be found throughout the center. These include:
- Frederick’s of Hollywood:luxurious three-piece satin pajama set ($42)
- Garrett Popcorn Shops: signature holiday tins ($28 for a 1-gallon tin, $49 for a 2-gallon) filled with hot air-popped gourmet kernels
- Original Penguin:Hector v-neck sweater and shirt bundle, available in any color combination ($95, $168 when purchased separately)
- Paradise City: licensed, vintage Rolling Stones concert t-shirt from the band’s June 6, 1972 show at Winterland Arena in San Francisco ($34.77)
- Scamp & Scoundrel:Exotic Flower Bracelet with a Siam Swarovski Twist ($148)
- Sephora:Color Daze Blockbuster makeup kit, including 148 gorgeous formulas, finishes and textures for eyes, lips and face ($49.50, valued at $370)
- Sugar Factory:signature Hello Kitty couture pop ($25)
- Sunglass Hut:Bvlgari sunglasses ($475), featuring removable brooches in silver, gold or rose gold
- Swarovski:sparkling clear crystal Annual Edition 2012 Christmas Ornament ($75), which hangs from a white satin ribbon and a silver-tone metal tag
- TAGS Evolution: Pink, gray, clear or white crystal-covered Beats by Dr. Dre headphones ($780)
- TeNo:Steel Blaze watch ($395) from the new SOB collection
- TRISTAR Sports Memorabilia: Peyton Manning autographed and framed Denver Broncos 16 x 20-inch photo ($599)
Miracle Mile Shops remains open for last-minute holiday shoppers. The center opens at 10 a.m. daily and will remain open until 11 p.m. on Christmas Eve (Monday, Dec. 24) and Christmas Day (Tuesday, Dec. 25). Additionally, Miracle Mile Shops will remain open until 6 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and 11 p.m. on New Year’s Day. Individual store and restaurant hours may vary.
About Miracle Mile Shops:
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is a 1.2 mile retail/entertainment complex at the heart of the famed Las Vegas Strip featuring 170 specialty stores, 15 restaurants and three live entertainment venues. The center is home to PBR Rock Bar & Grill, boasting a Strip-side location with excellent food, drinks and bull riding; Dollheads, the only blow-dry and extensions bar on the Strip; H&M; Sugar Factory, the sweet shop adored by Hollywood’s hottest celebrities; American clothing line and complete lifestyle brand Original Penguin; Chicago popcorn legend Garrett Popcorn Shops’ only Las Vegas location; GUESS; Urban Outfitters; True Religion Brand Jeans; 15,000-square-foot bar and restaurant Cabo Wabo® Cantina; Las Vegas’ very own Sin City Brewing Co.; Club Tattoo, featuring some of the best tattoo artists and body piercers in the nation; the first House of Hoops by Foot Locker in the city; as well as a multi-million dollar fountain show. Miracle Mile Shops is owned by David Edelstein and Aby Rosen, in conjunction with leasing and marketing consultant Robert K. Futterman & Associates LLC.
Miracle Mile Shops is open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 10 a.m. – midnight Friday – Saturday. For more information, call (888) 800-8284 or visit www.miraclemileshopslv.com. Keep up with the latest Miracle Mile Shops news via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.