Spa Aquae Hosts Yoga Under the Stars, JW Marriott and Rampart Casino Celebrate Easter with Special Dining Options and Rampart Buffet Puts on a Passover Feast
An April shower of entertainment and luxury
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants as well as spa specials and live entertainment for the month of April 2019.
Yoga Under the Stars – Friday, April 26
- Align and connect with the community and unlock inner bliss and quiet the mind with meditative yoga under the stars
- Class starts at 7 p.m. Entry is $10 and space is limited
- See spa front desk for details
- Tahitian coconut shells gently buff away dull complexion to discover flawless skin while organic coconut leaves the skin hydrated and nourished.
- This treatment is 50-minutes for $129 or 80-minutes for $159
Blow Dry Bar and Spray Tanning Special – $99
- This blowing and glowing dry bar package includes a Summer Glow Spray Tan and Signature Blowout
- Visit Spa Aquae or online at spaaquaelv.com to book an appointment
FOOD & BEVERAGE new items are highlighted below*
- All-Day Easter Buffet available from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. with breakfast items served until 3 p.m. $18.99 with Rampart Rewards, $21.99 without card. Children ages four-seven are half-price and three and under are free
- Passover Buffet available 4-9 p.m. April 19 (featuring Seafood and Crab Legs $26.99 with Rampart Rewards, $29.99 without card) & April 20 ($21.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card)
- Passover Buffet will feature matzo ball soup, smoked whitefish, assorted salads, potato knishes, stuffed cabbage, tzimmes, corned beef, rugelach and desserts like cheese blintzes, bread pudding, honey cake, macaroons and more.
- Buffet Prices: Lunch $5 on Tuesdays (50+) with Rampart Rewards, $7.99 with Rampart Rewards, $11.99 without card, $6.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Prime Rib and Shrimp Dinner (Sunday – Tuesday) $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $12.99 with Rampart Rewards, $16.99 without card, $11.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Wednesday Aloha Night $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Thursday Deli Night $16.99 with Rampart Rewards, $18.99 without card, $15.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Seafood and Crab Legs featuring Prime Rib $26.99 with Rampart Rewards, $29.99 without card, $25.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Steak and Seafood with crab legs $21.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card, $20.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Easter Brunch seatings at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. $58 per adult and $28 per child. Children five and under are free. The Easter Bunny and Easter egg hunts will be held at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Three-Course Pre-fixe Easter Dinner Menu served 5-10 p.m. $59 per person plus tax
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6 – 11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7 – 11 a.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. – 10 a.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Beef Wellington Dinner – Beef Wellington served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Offered every Sunday 5-10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Lunch – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Dinner – 5 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5 – 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
- $9.99 Sandwich of the Month combo. Each sandwich is served with fries and a drink.
- Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders
- Candied lime zest, arugula, homemade BBQ and King’s Hawaiian rolls
Promenade Café Specials
- Three-Course Easter Dinner Menu available 11 a.m.-9 p.m. $18.99 per person
- $7.99 Fisherman’s Plate Dinner Special. Breaded sole and crispy served with French fries and coleslaw. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials. Served midnight – 6 a.m. $6.99 without card. Five specials to choose from.
- $4.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6 – 9 a.m. with three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-course special. Served seven days a week from 4 – 11 p.m. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert. Three entrée choices available.
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays for $29 per person. Offered 5 – 10 p.m.
- Open daily
Happy for Happy Hour Specials
- Hawthorn Grill
- Monday – Friday from 4 – 6 p.m.
- Half off select drinks and bar menu items
- Live entertainment every Friday from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday – Saturday from 5 – 7 p.m.
- $5 Select Wine, Sake and Sushi
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC – Cascade Lounge Concert Series – All tickets are on sale at the Main Cage, unless noted. $18 general admission, $9 if paying with Rampart Rewards points
Date: Friday, April 12 Artist: California Classics Time: Doors open at 7:30 p.m., show starts at 8:30 p.m.
Date: Saturday, April 13 Artist: Desperado Time: Doors open at 7:30 p.m., show starts at 8:30 p.m.
MUSIC –Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance.
Date: April 3, 10, 17 & 24 Artist: Ned “Lionardo” Mills and Friends Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
Date: April 5 & 6 Artist: Tre’sure featuring Dreamstone Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: April 12 & 13 Artist: Nitro with Kim Styles Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: April 14 Artist: Karon Kate Blackwell Time: 3 – 4:30 p.m.
Date: April 19 & 20 Artist: In-A-Fect Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: April 26 & 27 Artist: Deja Vu Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
MUSIC – Round Bar; Free entrance; All first acts start at 6:30 p.m. / Second acts start at 11 p.m.
Date: April 5 & 6 Artist: The C Notes/DnD Project
Date: April 12 & 13 Artist: Randy Hall/Kent & Tammy
Date: April 19 & 20 Artist: The C Notes/DnD Project
Date: April 26 & 27 Artist: Cool Change/Glenn Gallarde
BONKERZ COMEDY – Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance; All shows start at 7 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.)
Date: April 4 Comedian: Mike Krasner (NBC)
Date: April 11 Comedian: Lance Montalto (Comedy Central & Showtime)
Date: April 18 Comedian: Rick Izquieta (Starz’ Staann’ Dup!!)
Date: April 25 Comedian: Lynn Yafchak (NBC)
MUSIC – Hawthorn Grill
Happy Hour live entertainment every Friday from 4 – 8 p.m.
Date: April 5 Artist: Kai Brant Duo
Date: April 12 Artist: Sina Duo
Date: April 19 Artist: David De’Costa
Date: April 26 Artist: Devico
Sunday Brunch live entertainment every Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Date: April 7 Artist: Vince Preister
Date: April 14 Artist: Linda Woodson
Date: April 21 Artist: DARK
Date: April 28 Artist: Vince Preister
POOL & CABANAS
Resort-style pool set amongst the beautiful, lush gardens of the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa grounds. Pool and cabanas now open at 9 a.m. daily
Unique to the area, the resort offers family passes and memberships, creating the perfect getaway for locals.
- Individual memberships are available for $150 per month or $495 for a season pass
- Family memberships (2 adults; up to three children or 1 adult; up to 4 children) are available for $250 per month or $795 for a season pass. Valid seven days a week on a first come, first serve basis. Two adults maximum
- Pool members receive discounted cabana rates (based on availability) and 10 percent off Waterside Menu
- Daily Pool Access for Non-Hotel Guests – Valid Friday through Sunday only, excludes Saturdays, holidays and blackout dates. $18 for kids 16 and over or $12 for kids six through 15 (must be accompanied by an adult). Five years and under are complimentary. Maximum three children per adult. Day passes are valid Sunday through Friday. Management reserves all rights
- Cabana rentals start at $200 (cost depends on day/time) and includes a fruit plate, chips and salsa platter and six waters. Cabanas can hold up to 20 guests (extra charges may apply)
About Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers more than 1,600 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.