‘What’s Happening’ at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa – March 2023
Join Omni La Costa Resort & Spa this March to kick off Springtime at the sun-kissed, Southern California oasis! With spring break fast approaching, come escape from the everyday and recharge with specialty spa offerings, a spring-themed garden party, and an exclusive food event with the Executive Chef.
New & Noteworthy
- Hazel’s Spring Birthday Bash Omni La Costa’s invites friends to kick off Spring Break season with the resort’s lovable resident hummingbird, Hazel, who is turning one! Celebrate and help commemorate everyone’s favorite mascot in a spring-themed garden party. Party goers will also be the first to hear about the new Little Sprouts Kids Program.
o Tickets can be purchased here.
o Saturday, March 25th from 1-4 PM.
o Ticket includes kid-friendly lunch, garden-inspired crafts, games and educational programming. Find more information here.
- The Test Kitchen Series: The chefs at Omni La Costa invite guests to an exclusive “preVUE” of what’s inspiring the next menu. Patrons can explore new flavors, directly share feedback and have the opportunity to influence upcoming menus. With an ever-changing lineup of 6-8 dishes in development, Executive Chef John Beriker and the team will interact and transform exciting ideas into memorable meals. With seating open to only 10 guests per event, the Test Kitchen Series creates an intimate, family-style dining experience.
o Tickets are available here.
o Monday, March 13, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 PM
- Introducing Executive Chef John Beriker: Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is pleased to welcome new Executive Chef John Beriker, who brings over 30 years of experience in the culinary world to his new position at VUE. Chef Beriker has trained with Wolfgang Puck and Jean Marie Josselin – for more information or to request interviews, please contact [email protected]
Spring at The Spa
- The Spa at Omni La Costa x Shankara: The famed spa at Omni La Costa has partnered with global ayurvedic skin care brand Shankara to raise its wellness and humanitarian vibrations with a new treatment menu spotlighting Ayurveda and whole-body bliss.
o Shankara has been a pioneer in the beauty and wellness space since 2001, combining ancient ayurvedic wisdom with modern processes to achieve results that are both blissful and beautiful. Shankara sources its all-natural ingredients in a responsible manner with a commitment to being toxin-free and cruelty-free. Shankara products deliver an unparalleled experience of nutrition, oxygenation, hydration, and protection with their ground-breaking methods. The company also donates 100% of its profits to humanitarian efforts.
- Best Life-ing at Omni La Costa Spa: Experience a day of soulful connection, holistic health and meaningful practice in the exclusive setting of the award-winning Spa at La Costa. Omni La Costa Resort & Spa has partnered with the health experts at Best Life-ing to offer meaningful full-day and half-day retreats that are fully customizable, allowing guests to choose from a variety of healing modalities, events, workshops and experiences to support the individual journey. Each retreat is designed to leave guests feeling renewed and inspired.
(Browse all special offers here)
- Best Friends Getaway
o Grab your best friend and make it a weekend to remember. Includes a $150 resort credit per adult per stay, a half-day adult cabana rental and an exclusive gift from The Spa at La Costa. Reservations can be made by calling (800) 854-5000 or visiting omnilacosta.com.
- Escape and Save
o One night at Omni La Costa just isn’t enough, take 15% off when you stay two nights or more. So pack for an extra night (or two) and squeeze a little more fun out of your vacation. This offer is subject to availability and requires reservations, which can be made by calling (800) 854-5000 or visiting omnilacosta.com.