TO PERFORM AT THE “2015 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS®”
These Artists Join Previously Announced Host and Performer Jennifer Lopez
Live on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22nd at 8:00pm ET on ABC
- 5 Seconds of Summer: #5SOSonAMAs
- Selena Gomez: #RevivalAMAs
- Carrie Underwood: #CarrieOnAMAs
The Song of The Year nominees are Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth “See You Again,” Mark Ronson Featuring Bruno Mars “Uptown Funk!,” Ed Sheeran “Thinking Out Loud,” Taylor Swift “Blank Space” and The Weeknd “Can’t Feel My Face.”
The Artist of the Year nominees are Luke Bryan, Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor and The Weeknd.
The American Music Awards winners are voted entirely by fans. There are three key voting windows:
- October 13 (9:30am ET) – November 11 (11:59pm ET)
- Voting period for all categories, excluding New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohl’s and Collaboration of the Year Un-leashed by T-Mobile, and initial voting period for the ten Artist of the Year nominees.
- November 12 (12:01am ET) – November 19 (11:59pm ET)
- Voting period for the final five Artist of the Year nominees.
- Note: The Artist of the Year winner will be determined by the total votes received through the entire voting period.
- November 1 (12:01am ET) – November 22 (9:00pm ET)
- Voting period for New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohl’s and Collaboration of the Year Un-leashed by T-Mobile.
Fans can vote for each category once per day, per platform in any (or many) of the below ways:
- Via AMAvote.com – Voting available for all categories
- Posting a status on Facebook that includes the nominee’s name and the category’s hashtag within the post(s) – Voting available for all categories except New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohl’s and Collaboration of the Year Un-leashed by T-Mobile
- Posting a Tweet on Twitter that includes the nominee’s name or Twitter handle, the category name and #AMAs within the post(s) – Voting available for all categories
The American Music Awards, the world’s biggest fan-voted award show, features performances from today’s hottest artists and presents fan-voted awards in the categories of Pop/Rock, Alternative Rock, Country, Rap/Hip-Hop, Soul/R&B, Adult Contemporary, Contemporary Inspirational, Latin, EDM, Soundtrack, New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohl’s, Song of The Year, Collaboration of the Year Un-leashed by T-Mobile and Artist of the Year. The American Music Awards pays tribute to today’s most influential and iconic artists. The show is produced by dick clark productions and is seen in more than 160 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.theamas.com, www.dickclark.com or abc.go.com/shows/american-music-awards.
About dick clark productions
dick clark productions (dcp) is the world’s largest producer and proprietor of televised live event entertainment programming with the “Academy of Country Music Awards,” “American Country Countdown Awards,” “American Music Awards,” “Billboard Music Awards,” “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest,” “Golden Globe Awards,” “Hollywood Film Awards” and the “Streamy Awards.” Weekly television programming includes “So You Think You Can Dance” from 19 Entertainment, a division of CORE Media Group and dcp; “World’s Funniest” from Jukin Media and dcp; as well as “BOOM!” from Keshet DCP, the joint venture between Keshet International (KI), the global distribution and production arm of Keshet Media Group and DC Media, the parent company of dcp. dcp also owns one of the world’s most unique and extensive entertainment archive libraries with more than 55 years of award-winning shows, historic programs, specials, performances and legendary programming. For additional information, visit www.dickclark.com.