Experience the Best of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas during 11/11/11 Weekend
Celebrate the Once in a Lifetime Weekend with an Ultimate Las Vegas Experience
WHAT: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas’ premier entertainment resort, unveils the ultimate in lavish luxuries with its “Extravagant Package” – an unbelievable opportunity to experience a boutique luxury resort hotel and become immersed in the world of incredible musical experiences. In celebration of the once in a lifetime 11/11/11 weekend, the resort has created a never-before seen lavish package for music lovers and luxury travelers that epitomizes the heart of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. For more than 15 years Hard Rock Hotel & Casino has offered unparalleled musical experiences and once again the property will raise the stakes among Las Vegas entertainment destinations. This unique package includes a two-night stay in the Paradise Platinum Penthouse, fine dining at the newly-opened 35 Steaks + Martinis steakhouse, VIP tickets to watch one of Carlos Santana’s three encore performances at The Joint, signature treatments at Reliquary Water Sanctuary & Spa, VIP table with bottle service at the upscale Vanity Nightclub and one-of-a-kind photography prints from the Hard Rock Store – for a total value of $11,111. The “Extravagant Package” is only available for two nights, Friday November 11 through Sunday, November 13.
The Extravagant Package includes:
- Two-night stay in the Paradise Platinum Penthouse
- Pre-fixe menu at 35 Steaks + Martinis
- Appetizer | Hudson Valley Foie with Summer Stone Fruit
- Entrée | 35 Day Dry Aged 34 oz Tomahawk Chop & 1lb Butter Poached Aussie Tail / Accompanied by Twice Baked White Truffle Potato and Pan Roasted White Asparagus with Black Truffle Hollandaise
- Dessert | Godiva Chocolate Bread Pudding with Louis XIII Crème Anglaise
- Supernatural Santana: A Trip Through the Hits at The Joint
- VIP Suite and Two Tickets to rock icon Carlos Santana’s Show
- Official Carlos Santana Merchandise
- Signature Ancient Cane Ritual at Reliquary Water Sanctuary & Spa
- 80-minute treatment that combines raw sugar cane juice with crystals and creamy oil to exfoliate and deeply moisturize. This massage ritual continues with the use of bamboo reeds for drumming, tapping and rolling to rebalance the body’s energy flow while working deep within the muscles and trigger points.
- VIP Table at Vanity Nightclub
- Perrier Jouet Fleur de Fleur Rose Champagne
- Neal Preston Art Print from Hard Rock Store
- One print from Neal’s exclusive Rock Photography collection. Artists featured are amongst top rockers including Michael Jackson, Madonna, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Alice Cooper, Bob Marley and David Bowie. Sizes on display vary from 16×20 to 40×60
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
MORE: To book, please email Cherryl Kaopua at email@example.com.
ABOUT HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO:
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is a premier destination entertainment resort in Las Vegas, owned by Brookfield Real Estate Finance Fund II, a division of Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) and managed by WG Harmon, LLC, a subsidiary of Warner Gaming, LLC. Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters and The Killers have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Hard Rock Hotel tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites and the all-suite HRH Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $3 million in rare music memorabilia throughout the hotel; the luxurious Vanity Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary & Spa; Reliquary Salon; 4.8 acres of tropical pool paradise; REHAB, the trendsetting Sunday afternoon pool party; The Joint concert venue; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; restaurants including the new 35 Steaks + Martinis, a traditional steakhouse with an edge, casual Italian eatery LTO, world-renowned Nobu, Johnny Smalls, Pink Taco and Mr. Lucky’s 24/7 diner; numerous cocktail lounges; several retail stores; and a state of-the-art Fitness Center. For room availability and additional information call 800.HRD.ROCK (800.473.7625) or visit www.hardrockhotel.com.