Welcome to Island Life
It’s Easy to Get Hooked on Madda Fella
Madda Fella is the men’s clothing line that encourages guys to enjoy every moment of life while feeling the island vibe. Color, comfort, and quality encompass everything this Key West-based brand stands for and it shows in its entire collection. There are even linen shirts named after the famous author, resident, and outdoor enthusiast, Ernest Hemingway, who called the area his home for years, designed for adventurous spirits like him.
“Madda Fella” is island slang people use when they’re impressed. You’ll look sharp and feel comfortable in the brand’s essential linen shirts, bottoms, outerwear, swimwear, and more. Men won’t need too much convincing that this is the way to go for all of life’s adventures!
Madda Fella is also the name of a couple of guys who grew up on sports and adventure and never gave it up after they had mortgages, responsibilities, and real jobs.
The trend towards casual attire is catching on, making lifestyle brands like Madda Fella prime to lead the way to more informal choices. Just because it’s casual doesn’t mean men won’t love the vibrant patterns, cool stripes, and soft textures when enjoying life’s special moments at home and on travels. Guys wear the vibe well with the offerings below and feel like a million bucks!
- The Cotton Dobby Shirt ($155) – Elegantly designed, casual seersucker styled with accent features that highlight an island lifestyle.
- Hurricane Hunter Windbreaker ($158) – This tough jacket is crafted with lightweight, waterproof nylon that delivers in rugged conditions and everyday wear.
- Riptide Reversible Sweater ($158) – Chilly days don’t stand a chance against this sweater’s combined warmth, style, and versatility. Pairing well with jeans or shorts, this piece guarantees you’ll be the best-dressed guy in the room.
- Boat Jogger ($128) – On the boat, around town, or hanging out at home, the Boat Jogger brings comfort to a new level. Its pull-on fit is tailored but with loungewear levels of comfortability, a bit of structure, and plenty of ease.
- Ernest Linen ($165) – Casual and simply designed, this linen, button-down shirt echoes the novelist’s economical style. Combine your outward adventurousness with the underlying sophistication of this classic, long-sleeve look in Irish linen.
- Early Morning Beach Vest ($142) – Embrace the easterly trade winds in this men’s outdoor vest. A sturdy, water resistant, and comfortably warm vest, with the convenience of multiple pockets and easy on/easy off style for cooler temperatures.
For more information, visit https://www.maddafella.com.
About Madda Fella:
Madda Fella is menswear and accessories for those who want a life full of sunshine, blue water, friends, and fishing. Go “All In” at www.maddafella.com. Follow them on Instagram @maddafella.