(Southfork Ranch Mansion; photo courtesy of Southfork Ranch)
LIVE LIKE A EWING WITH NEW OVERNIGHT PACKAGE AT ICONIC
Guests can now spend the night at the famed Southfork Ranch—made famous in the long-running “Dallas” TV series—and live like a Ewing with full access to the entire mansion and pool.
The legendary Parker, Texas, ranch–home to countless Ewing family showdowns—provides the perfect place to reminisce about the many memorable moments J.R., Sue Ellen, Bobby and Lucy Ewing delivered to captivated fans around the world during the show’s 1970s and 80s heyday. Of course, this overnight stay makes an unforgettable romantic getaway, proposal, wedding night, anniversary or other special-occasion opportunity.
Accommodations are $1,978 for two people. Amenities include:
– Access to the entire house and pool
– Optional trail ride
– Sleepover in the famous bedrooms of J.R. Ewing, Bobby Ewing and Lucy Ewing
– Private tour of the mansion and ranch
– Champagne and hors d’oeuvres followed by “J.R.’s Steak Dinner”
– Screenings of “Dallas” in the Ewing living room with popcorn and snacks
– A home-cooked Texas breakfast at the Ewing family poolside patio table
– Official Southfork wine glass souvenir
Additional guests may be added for $400 per person up to a total of six guests. For more information, go to https://www.southforkranch.com/southfork-packages.
ABOUT SOUTHFORK RANCH
Southfork Ranch Event and Conference Center provided the iconic backdrop for the long-running “Dallas” TV series that aired on CBS and TNT in 95 countries around the world. The legendary North Texas ranch encompasses 357 acres of groomed ranchland and is home to the famous Ewing Mansion, Southfork Ranch Event and Conference Center, Miss Ellie’s Deli and dozens of peacefully grazing Texas longhorns and American Paint horses. Today, Southfork continues to attract visitors from around the world for spectacular special events, horseback riding and property tours. www.southforkranch.com