Celebrate Leap Year Month with Cash Drawings
and Dining Specials at Rampart Casino
Special $10,000 Cash Drawing on Leap Day, February 29, 2012
It happens only once every four years, when the calendar shows that elusive February 29! The Rampart Casino is celebrating “Leap Day” by offering players extra chances to win entries in the $10,000 “Leaping into Cash” drawing February 29, 2012. While players who earn a minimum 350 points on Mondays in February will earn discounts at any Rampart restaurant. The more points the larger the discount.
The Big Game Super Party (Sunday, February 5, 2012)
- Casino-wide party for the big game!
- $15 All You Can East Wristband – with Rampart Rewards Card ($30 without card)
- Menu items include: BBQ Beef and Chicken Skewers, Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Hoagie Rolls, Sub Sandwiches, Nachos, Chips, Hot Dogs and much more!
- Quench your thirst with drink specials
- Watch the big game on many big screen TV’s
$10,000 Leaping into Cash Drawing (February 29, 2012)
- Entries for Royal Flush drawing will be active for this drawing
- 10 total winners
- Customer receives 2x entries on February 26, 2012
- Customer receives 4x entries on February 27, 2012
- Customer receives 6x entries on February 28, 2012
- Customer receives 10x entries on February 29, 2012 until 6:50 p.m.
$250,000 Royal Flush Cash Drawings (Fridays and Saturdays in February)
- Earn 1 kiosk entry for earning 100 points (Slots)
- Earn 1 kiosk entry for 1 hour @ $10 average bet equivalent (Tables)
- Begin earning entries January 29, 2012
- 5 winners each Friday and Saturday night – drawings at 7:15 p.m.
- Every hand is a guaranteed winner
- Earn double entries Monday through Thursday
- See Players’ Club for complete rules
Munchin on Mondays
- Earn 350 points, swipe card at kiosk and receive $10 at any outlet
- Earn 600 points, swipe card at kiosk and receive $15 at any outlet
- Earn 1,200 points, swipe card at kiosk and receive $25 at any outlet
- Customer keeps the points!
(Available through the month of February)
- Complimentary Glass of Wine
- Soup of the Day
- Prosciutto Caesar Salad with Chopped Hearts of Romaine, Fresh Grana Padano Tuile and Classic Caesar Dressing
Entrée (Your choice of one of the following)
- Pan Roasted Chicken Breast served with our Daily Vegetable and Chicken-Rosemary Jus
- Grilled Prime Rib served with Green Bean Almandine and Au Jus
- Shrimp Scampi featuring Six Sautéed Shrimp in Lemon Butter Sauce served over Angel Hair Pasta
- Combination of Tornado and Shrimp Scampi with a three ounce Tenderloin Medallion and three Sautéed Shrimp Scampi
- Crème Brulee
$44.99 per person
Reservations suggested (702) 507-5955. Carmel Room hours of operation are 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday; 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
$3.99 Early Riser Specials (available 7 days a week, 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.)
- The Sun City – Two (2) Eggs any style, Hash Browns, Two (2) Strips of Bacon or Two (2) Sausage Links and Toast
- The Siena – Short Stack of pancakes with Two (2) Strips of Bacon or Two (2) Sausage Links
- The Anthem – Two (2) Egg Omelet with Two (2) Items of your choice and Toast
- The Royal Ridge – Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat with Bananas, Raisins, Butter, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon
- The Spanish Trail – Strawberry Cream Cheese stuffed French Toast
- The Queensridge – Two (2) Egg Sandwich on Kaiser Roll with Bacon and Melted Cheese and Hash Browns
Valentine’s Day Dining Specials
Carmel Room – Three-Course Valentine’s Dinner
(Available Friday, February 10 – Tuesday, February 14, 2012 after 5 p.m.)
Starters (Your choice of one of the following)
- Seafood Cocktail featuring Jumbo Lump Crab, Lobster and Shrimp
- Seared Scallops with Hearts of Palm, Mushroom Duxelle, Pancetta Sauce
- Prosciutto Caesar Salad with Hearts of Romaine, Garlic Croutons, Parmesan Cheese, Caesar Dressing
- Raspberry Chambord Sorbet
Entrées (Your choice of one of the following)
- Lobster Stuffed Halibut with Creamy Braised Savoy Cabbage, Mashed Potatoes, Lobster Sauce
- Fire Grilled Filet Mignon with Jumbo Asparagus, Shoe String Potatoes with Truffle Salt, Merlot Demi Glaze
- Mixed Grille featuring Chicken Breast, Wagyu Short Rib and Lamb Chop served with Roasted Root Vegetables
- Molten Red Velvet Cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
$55 per person
Carmel Room – Champagne Sweetheart Dinner for Two
Includes Three-Course menu above and a bottle of Gloria Ferrer Champagne
Reservations Suggested (702) 507-5955
Promenade Café – Three-Course Valentine’s Day Special
(Available 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Caprese Salad featuring Fresh sweet Roma Tomatoes between Soft Mozzarella and drizzled with Olive Oil and Basil.
- Wild Mushroom Soup featuring a blend of wild mushroom in a Savory Cream Soup.
Entrée (Your choice of one of the following)
- Surf & Turf – Filet Mignon and Shrimp Scampi served with Fresh Steamed Asparagus and Garlic & Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Pan Seared Halibut served on a bed of sautéed Spinach with a Dill Sauce and Roasted Red Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Cornish Hen served over Pineapple Wild Rice and Fresh Steamed Asparagus
- Tiramisu served with a Raspberry Sauce and Toffee Crumbles
Rampart Buffet – Valentine’s Day Buffet
(Available 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on February 14, 2012)
- Buffet will include endless Champagne as well as freshly made Banana’s Foster and Cherries Jubilee from our Desserts Action Station.
Cannery Casino Resorts, LLC, owns and operates the Cannery Casino & Hotel in North Las Vegas; the Rampart Casino within the Resort in Summerlin, also home of the J.W. Marriott Resort; and Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel. The company also owns and operates the Meadows Racetrack & Casino in Washington County, PA. Cannery Casino Resorts can be reached at (702) 856-5300. The specific property websites are as follows: Cannery Casino & Hotel, cannerycasino.com and Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel, eastsidecannery.com; Rampart Casino, rampartcasino.com. The Meadows Racetrack & Casino can be reached at (724) 503-1200, (877) 824-5050, or by visiting meadowsgaming.com.