Why fall flat? Salon owner and Influencer, Jessica Scott Santo of Jessica Scott Hair, shares an easy Volume Hack that creates gorgeous lift and texture at the top of the head. VIDEO: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-qJTiND1uJ/?igshid=1keo03oyu98aj
- Style hair as usual.
- Add a leave in conditioner or water where volume is desired, usually around the face and crown of the head – try Design.Me Fab.Me Leave-in Treatment.
- Insert a clip without teeth to prevent indents, right at the start of the part line.
- Blow dry part line for 1-2 minutes until it is completely dry, it will lift immediately.
- Touch up curls and style as needed – use Mint Tools 1.5” Curling Iron for added movement.
- Add some texture spray like Design.ME Puff.Me Dry Texturing Spray and take out clip.
“This volume hack can be done right after you style your hair for the day or to pump up volume before going out at night!” adds Santo.
For more inspiration, visit @jessicascotthair.
Jessica Scott Santo is an influencer and owner of Jessica Scott Hair (PA). With over a decade of experience, she is known for her natural-looking Balayage on beautiful long hair. She is a Balayage and Foil Design Specialist serving as a Schwarzkopf Professional Ambassador and Sunlights Balayage Educator. She is also a DesignMe.Artist and certified in Hair Talk and Great Lengths Extensions, as well as Brazilian Blowout. She was named “Best Hairstylist in the Lehigh Valley” (2018) for Style Magazine, and recognized as a Modern Salon’s Top 100, and BTCTeam 3X Finalist. Scott believes that encouraging and celebrating the accomplishments of others on social media leads to personal growth and success. Website: www.jessicascotthair.com; Instagram: @jessicascotthair.