Engaged Couples Say “I Do” to Destination Weddings With
1-800-Registry’s Expert Planning and Support
1-800-Registry Destination Travel Services Cater to the Nearly Twenty-five Percent of Brides Planning the Best Destination Weddings
1-800-Registry, a leader in wedding planning, honeymoon travel and non-traditional registry services, today introduced specialized destination wedding services for couples planning their fairytale weddings in far-flung locations. Catering to the nearly 25 percent of engaged couples estimated to be arranging a destination wedding, 1-800-Registry’s Destination Specialists provide free, personalized and dedicated assistance to help couples plan once-in-a-lifetime weddings and honeymoons in exotic island destinations—like the Caribbean, Fiji, Hawaii, or the South Pacific—and homegrown hot spots—like Las Vegas, California and Florida.
According to new research, destination weddings are the fastest growing segment of America’s almost $60 billion wedding industry, accounting for nearly a quarter of weddings in 2011. However, brides are frequently overwhelmed by selecting the perfect location, arranging group travel and hotel accommodations, managing their destination wedding checklist or wedding planning timeline, and choosing trusted vendors from thousands of miles away. With more than 175 years of travel and wedding planning experience, the Destination Specialists at 1-800-Registry are uniquely qualified to handle all aspects of the wedding planning process, making a couple’s dream destination wedding and honeymoon a well-planned reality.
From Planning a Wedding to Earning a Honeymoon
1-800-Registry also offers travel planning services for the guests attending a destination wedding, which actually helps the couple earn a future vacation.
“As part of our unique loyalty program, couples can earn up to 10 percent back in Reward Dollars on guest travel, which can add up to thousands of dollars that can be used toward future travel,” said Chuck Davison, Vice President of Travel & Customer Experience. “In combination with the Company’s Best Price Guarantee, everything from guest accommodations to upgrades to excursions can help couples afford the vacation of their dreams.”
Friends and family can also contribute to the couple’s dream honeymoon with 1-800-Registry’s free Honeymoon Registry, a popular, non-traditional registry option that allows couples to register for their honeymoon instead of another set of pots and pans. 1-800-Registry will even contribute $200 to get the honeymoon fund started.
Complimentary Destination Expertise is Priceless
1-800-Registry’s Destination Specialists are experts at planning the best destination weddings and honeymoons because they personally visit desired locations and resorts, and understand the marriage laws specific to each location in order to provide first-hand knowledge and recommendations that make a couple’s wedding ceremony and honeymoon romantic, special and memorable.
· Caribbean – The breathtaking turquoise waters of the Caribbean makes it a stunning location for destination weddings and honeymoons. Comprised of more than 7,000 islands amid over 100,000 square miles of ocean, the Caribbean plays host to beautiful weddings in Anguilla, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Barbados, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica and St. Kitts, to name a few. 1-800-Registry’s Destination Specialists can take the guesswork out of Caribbean travel, from the best island hideaways down to the different currencies used in each country visited.
· Fiji – In the heart of the South Pacific, nestled deep in the South Seas is the island of Fiji. From the blue lagoons to the lush rain forests, Fiji weddings enjoy some of the most romantic, tropical backdrops. Compliant with Fijian law, the Destination Specialists at 1-800-Registry can assist couples in obtaining a marriage license from the nearest marriage registry to sign prior to their ceremony.
· Hawaiian Islands – The Islands of Hawai’i are paradise found for many destination wedding seekers. With Kaua’i, O’ahu, Maui and the Hawai’i Island in such close proximity to each other, travelers and islanders alike often take day trips from one island to another. For guests attending island weddings, 1-800-Registry’s team of Destination Specialists can arrange travel and coordinate day excursions—like snorkeling and sightseeing—or evening activities—like luaus and sunset cruises, so that the entire experience is planned to perfection.
· South Pacific – Straight south from Hawaii and only eight hours from Los Angeles, French Polynesia is comprised of five great archipelagos, with crystal clear waters that surround the beaches of Tahiti, Bora Bora and Moorea. The Destination Specialists at 1-800-Registry can guide couples toward their dream destination wedding location, from the best all-inclusive wedding packages for a Bora Bora wedding to the most secluded beach locations for a Tahitian wedding.
· Las Vegas – Home to 1-800-Registry, the marriage capital of the world boasted nearly 90,000 weddings performed in Las Vegas and Clark County in 2011. 1-800-Registry’s Destination Specialists will help couples identify and contact a variety of Bride-Certified™ Wedding Vendors who are pre-screened, reliable and guaranteed*.
· California – The Golden State is 1,000 miles of coastline, Pacific waters and sunshine. From the Napa and Sonoma vineyards neighboring San Francisco in the north to the celebrity-studded restaurants and nightclubs of Los Angeles and Malibu in the south, California’s cities are as varied and cultural as any country outside of the United States. With so many options to choose from, the Destination Specialists at 1-800-Registry will make it easy for a couple to narrow down their search by recommending locations that match their vision and budget.
· Florida – Couples interested in planning seaside Florida weddings can rely on 1-800-Registry’s Destination Specialists to recommend picture-perfect locations, from Miami Beach weddings to Panama City beach weddings, and everything in between. Surrounded by the warmth of the Gulf of Mexico to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east, white sand beaches are never far from any Florida location, making it popular for destination weddings and honeymoons.
For more information regarding destination weddings, honeymoon packages or 1-800-Registry, please call 1-888-256-4920 or visit www.1800registry.com/destinations.
In a recent survey, over 95 percent of brides would recommend 1-800-Registry, a leading online wedding registry service that assists brides and grooms with their wedding planning and honeymoon planning, while earning Reward Dollars toward travel. 1-800-Registry is also the a resource for the best destination wedding and honeymoon planning in the Caribbean, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hawaii, Las Vegas, California, Florida and more. Wedding & Event Planning and Destination Travel services are offered free of charge, and the easy-to-navigate website helps couples find trusted wedding vendors available on a couple’s specific wedding date. Couples can use 1-800-Registry to help them book their venue, catering, bridal flowers, wedding photography and more. A first in the industry, 1-800-Registry is proud to offer the only money-back Wedding Assurance™ Guarantee, validating the excellence and integrity of its Bride-Certified Wedding Vendors in Las Vegas, Southern California, Dallas and Houston. For further information, call 1-800-352-9536 or visit us at www.1800registry.com.
*Wedding Assurance Guarantee is subject to further rules and restrictions. Please see complete terms and conditions for further details at 1800registry.com.