Conrad Miami Holiday Happenings
This holiday season, Conrad Miami will give guests and visitors a reason to celebrate. Throughout December and on New Year’s Day, the luxury hotel will host multiple fun-filled festive events for families and friends. In addition to happy hours and dinners, the spa also will debut unique treatments, inspired by the long-awaited holiday, the most wonderful time of the year.
• Breakfast with Santa: Parents can watch a memorable moment as their child meets and greets the man who makes Christmas possible. Breakfast will be served buffet style at the Conrad ballroom on Saturday, December 14 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. The memorable morning costs $14 for each child (5-12 years old) and each adult at $28. Children can also get into the Christmas spirit by decorating stockings and creating wish lists at the arts and crafts station, provided by Veronica Lepere Design & Events.
• It’s Snowing at Conrad Miami! Miamians and visitors can bundle up and escape to the 25th floor as they experience a blissful blizzard. From December 4 – 31, Conrad Miami will unleash the hotel’s first magical snowfall every 30 minutes beginning at 6:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. Locals and guests can get into the holiday spirit as they watch flurries fall from above.
• Mistletoe Happy Hour: Adults can immerse themselves in a winter wonderland tucked away in the sky, as they marvel at the wondrous snowfall. On December 19 friends can take a break from gift shopping and have some cheers at The Bar @LvL25 from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Seasonal snacks and drinks will be half-off, including an exclusive holiday themed cocktail. The first 100 people to RSVP can receive a gift from Conrad Miami and VOGA Italia.
• Christmas Eve and Christmas Dinner: From the 25th floor, spend the jolly holiday with Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room and overlook the panoramic cityscape setting. Starting at 6:00 p.m., guests can retreat to the sky for a three-course dinner priced at $65 per person. Indulge on the joyous days with dishes like creamed celeriac soup, traditional roast turkey, dark chocolate yule log and more. Children’s menu will be available upon request.
Beginning at 7:00 p.m. Atrio will host a bash with an exquisite 6-course dinner accompanied by Bossa Nova-style live music. Dinner costs $195 a person, including a Veuve Clicquot champagne toast and welcome amuse-bouche. For a late night celebration, the Rooftop Pool Soirée will take place from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. At $175, partygoers can feast on a New Year’s Eve buffet and enjoy a five-hour premium open bar. Guests attending our LvL25 celebrations are invited to keep celebrating by the pool with a $50 admission fee per person.
• Spa Promotions: For a limited time only, the spa at Conrad Miami will offer holiday inspired treatments including a “Mistle-Toes” Pedicure that comprises of a Warm Stone Leg and Foot Massage and their choice of a Stress-Be-Gone Massage or Beauty Break Facial for $99. Spa lovers can further treat themselves with the Ultimate Holiday Glee that will cost $220. The package contains a 50-Minute Organic Red Currant Facial, 50-Minute Swedish Massage, Warm Stone Back Treatment, “Mistle-Toes” Pedicure and Manicure. During December, visitors will also have the options of a 50-Minute Swedish Massage with a 25- Minute Beauty Break Facial and a 50-Minute Organic Red Currant Facial with a 25-Minute Stress-Be-Gone Massage that will be offered at $120.
For more information about the exciting events and merry menus, visit www.ConradHolidays.com. To make reservations for any of the holiday gatherings, please call 305-503-6528. Standard room rates start at $149 per night and the elves at Conrad Miami are more than happy to spruce up any room with a holiday touch.
About Conrad Miami
More than luxury or location, beyond bold design and stunning architecture, Conrad Miami is about unique guest experiences that redefine hospitality for business and leisure travelers alike in the heart of Miami’s business and financial district. Its 203 rooms and 103 residence suites are known for providing the most discriminating traveler with superior comfort and high-tech facilities. Conrad Miami’s philosophy of service and meticulous attention to detail permeate the property, from the extraordinary cuisine of Atrio and personalized therapies of The Spa, to the modern conference facilities and rooftop pool area. An ongoing, unobtrusive program of capital upgrades and refurbishment reflects Conrad Miami’s commitment to perfecting the guest experience. For more information, visit www.conradhotels.com.
About Conrad Hotels and Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts is the destination for the new generation of smart luxury travelers for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly interact – people who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself. A global brand consisting of 22 properties across 5 continents, Conrad Hotels & Resorts offer guests personalized experiences with sophisticated, locally inspired surroundings and connections to people and places around the corner or halfway around the world. Intuitive service is delivered with the Conrad Concierge App that puts Conrad’s services and amenities at the guest’s fingertips, whether ordering room service or a wakeup call to customizing the room’s pillow options or arranging reservations at our locally inspired cuisine and spa offerings. Conrad is a global luxury brand of Hilton Worldwide with plans to add 12 more properties to the brand’s portfolio. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or learn more about the brand by visiting http://news.conradhotels.com.