Injured Police Officer’s Fund Hosts
6th Annual John & Goldie Moran Golf Classic
Monday, Nov. 21 at Bali Hai Golf Club
The Injured Police Officer’s Fund (IPOF) is hosting the sixth annual John & Goldie Moran Golf Classic sponsored by The Friedmutter Group on Monday, Nov. 21 at Bali Hai Golf Club (5160 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89119).
The annual fundraising event provides a fun-filled day on the golf course while raising awareness for IPOF’s mission to assist the families of Nevada police officers who are injured or killed in the line of duty. All the proceeds from the event will be donated to the IPOF, a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
Open spots are still available for teams of four as well as individual golfers. Team entry fees are $600 per foursome, and individual golfers can enter for a fee of $150. The IPOF is also requesting raffle prize donations for the event. Prizes will be given away during the BBQ luncheon after the golf event concludes. Those interested in registering for the golf event or providing raffle items should contact Minddie Lloyd at 702.380.2840.
Additionally, sponsorship opportunities are open at all levels, including those for presenting sponsors. Sponsorships opportunities include:
- Sheriff/Chief’s Level ($10,000) –Listed as presenting sponsor of event; two foursomes; and company logo embroidered on all tournament Polo shirts, acknowledgement on all tee-box signs, awards, printed material and media advertising the event.
- Captain’s Level $5,000 – One foursome, customized signage including company logo displayed at the awards BBQ luncheon and acknowledgement on all media advertising the event.
- Lieutenant’s Level $2,500 – One foursome and acknowledgement at the awards BBQ luncheon.
- Sergeant’s level $1,000 – Exclusive and all-inclusive company recognition at one of the 18 prestigious holes. This includes tee-box and green sponsorship.
- Golf Cart Sponsor ($2,000)
- Hole-in-One Sponsor ($1,500)
- Beverage Sponsor ($750)
- Tee-Box Sponsor ($500)
Registration on Nov. 21 begins at 7 a.m., and the shotgun golf scramble starts at 8 a.m. The scramble will be followed by a BBQ luncheon at Bali Hai Golf Club. While enjoying a round of golf, participants will also be helping police officers from around the Las Vegas Valley.
Businesses, groups or individuals who would like to donate to the IPOF but cannot participate in the John & Goldie Moran Golf Classic can make an online donation by visiting http://www.helplasvegascops.com/.
About Injured Police Officer’s Fund (IPOF)
Formed in October 1982, IPOF’s mission is to help reduce the financial burden suffered by Police Officers and their families in the event of a line of duty injury or death by providing monetary assistance to these Officers and their families. In 1982, the IPOF represented the Officers of LVMPD, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City and the Southern Region of Nevada Highway Patrol. In 1992, the IPOF added the City of Mesquite Police to the organization. In 1995, under the leadership of Sheriff Jerry Keller, the IPOF added the Officers of the City of Las Vegas Detention and Enforcement, University of Nevada Las Vegas Police, Clark County Park Police and Clark County School District Police. For more information on the IPOF or to make a donation, visit helplasvegascops.com.
Keep up with the latest news and events from the Injured Police Officer’s Fund by following them on Facebook.